Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

1 hour ago, captaincalico said:

Thanks for the confidence guys !!! I am very pleased so far !! If this is only 20% of the entire growth so far then I’m expecting really big things 

Looks like your on track for a really good result to be fair 👌

• Like 2

• Administrators

Looking great man, Dr. Mwamba is a true artist 🙌

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 hours ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

I'm on Day 13, was it the same for me? Does it look ok? 

Please don’t post your thread on someone else’s. Just bump your own thread.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

14 hours ago, londonhairlossvictim said:

@captaincalico Hey man I noticed in one of your comments you said you went out and wore hair fibres post op, I have an event I really want to go to on Sept 22 which would be 3 weeks post op, I sent you a DM about it on your thoughts - let me know :)

You can were fibers after 2 weeks or after all scabs have fallen out.

3 weeks is no problem.

Yep from his website and I’d say yes it’s definitely helped …. My progress is pretty quick so far ! Yes 4 months in one week today, so I’ll take a 4 month progress pic! I’m coming into the exciting months now! So I should see a lot of growth over the next 2 months and beyond !

• Like 2

• Administrators
5 hours ago, captaincalico said:

New bottles have arrived … I shall be now applying the red dut Monday Wednesday and Friday and then the green mesotherapy bottle on Sunday with the derma roller 

38F66158-DFE4-4ED8-80E1-A6537DA46D1D.jpeg

I thought the mesotherapy had to be injected by a surgeon. @Raphael84 can you confirm?

• Like 1

View my thread

15 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I thought the mesotherapy had to be injected by a surgeon. @Raphael84 can you confirm?

It is supposed to be injected officially really, but you can essentially DIY it via the use of derma-rolling which is what this one from Mwamba is intended for. 

Not sure how much/if this would negatively affect the results or not, but I assume it would probably be more effective to inject it. 

Edited by JDEE0