Dr. Bisanga BHR Clinic 4000 FUE+ 468 BEARD FUE - 0 TO 12 Months

The following case presents a patient with advanced loss with some areas of the donor evidently weaker in points. The plan was a conservative approach to address as much area as possible without exhausting the donor and tapping into the beard area to supplement also as a further donor region.

Thank you to the patient who kept excellent record of healing and through to 12 months stage and you can see the progression and final outcome.

The patient is very happy with this transformation and we can also utilise further scalp and beard donor for future coverage.

PATIENT QUOTE:- "Exactly one year ago since I’ve been at your clinic with Dr. Bisanga and you...I can’t say it enough, thank you for everything you did to me! From the beginning till now, you and the whole team have been incredible and I am more than thankful and grateful to be with you! 💛🙏🏻

MEDICATION: 1mg FIN 

GRAFT BREAKDOWN:-

1s = 738/738 hairs
2s = 1966/3932 hairs
3s = 1269/3807 hairs
4s = 27/108 hairs

TOTAL SCALP: = 4000/7885 = 1.97 average

BEARD TOTAL: = 468

TOTAL SURGERY COUNT: 4468

PRE-SURGERY

W2Kadz.jpeg

ulxnpB.jpeg

ZE7Xlp.jpeg

RBmU0R.jpeg

Gj68SH.jpeg

NVOy35.jpeg

vRv9OI.jpeg

OVbpD1.jpeg

PLACEMENT DAY 1

ZPydwm.jpeg

p0yT9H.jpeg

YkWpuT.jpeg

PLACEMENT DAY 2

kl82yZ.jpeg

iy1WlF.jpeg

1hHFW1.jpeg

Np8hXN.jpeg

irIh1a.jpeg

Cj7yQz.jpeg

HS2KU9.jpeg

U0FPNT.jpeg

AT FOUR MONTHS

3vAmyX.jpeg

JRyz0Q.jpeg

LpMuQF.jpeg

b9OSPx.jpeg

A1dK2D.jpeg

ZgNyeV.jpeg

0tV5c2.jpeg

AT FIVE MONTHS

ghIyhP.jpeg

Jh2i6w.jpeg

Ux37DW.jpeg

8Y1Oxj.jpeg

YuEoHC.jpeg

JrjYDk.jpeg

QJJSEN.jpeg

AT 9 MONTHS

Jh2i6w.jpeg

YuEoHC.jpeg

j0MEqF.jpeg

Ux37DW.jpeg

r5rMwT.jpeg

AT 12 MONTHS

ZKqGc7.jpeg

yZjd9s.jpeg

wxvpXo.jpeg

qacMHX.jpeg

aQwK4J.jpeg

ZuqdfV.jpeg

COMPARISON AT 12 MONTHS

mUz859.jpeg

X4DEDt.jpeg

• Like 7

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Between 9-12 months there seems to have been a lot of progress towards the back of his head, where grafts were placed just in front of his crown, was there a lot of growth there or does it look like that because of lighting differences in the photos? Front looks great.

Wow, fantastic result and nice hairline design for his case. Plus very early growth in the front. Crown as slow as expected, even though no one can tell my why^^ Extraction pattern looks adjusted to the individual case. 

There is only one "but": Quite a big area to cover + some thinning in the nape/ear areas. I hope the patient is on meds. 

• Administrators

@follically challengedtagging you in this. 

This patient has done an excellent job presenting his case in the same settings, lighting and angles. Dr. Bisanga great job 👏🏼 

54 minutes ago, Gasthoerer said:

Wow, fantastic result and nice hairline design for his case. Plus very early growth in the front. Crown as slow as expected, even though no one can tell my why^^ Extraction pattern looks adjusted to the individual case. 

There is only one "but": Quite a big area to cover + some thinning in the nape/ear areas. I hope the patient is on meds. 

He’s on 1mg of fin per the post. 

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Wow great work. The growth of the crown/vertex region between 9-12 months is really evident from the well documented photos. 

Could you advise on the region of the scalp where the beard grafts were placed please, and give an estimate to how many remaining scalp and beard grafts this patient has left to use in the future? 

thanks 

1 hour ago, Gasthoerer said:

Crown as slow as expected, even though no one can tell my why^^

Someone’s not caught up on Melvins Instagram live with Dr Wong just yet 😉

Edited by Curious25
  • Like 1

Thank you for the interest and further questions regarding this patient result.

On 5/1/2021 at 5:02 PM, cpfm said:

I assume the beard grafts were used in the crown area?

If you look at the photos showing placing post surgery, you will see that there were not any grafts placed into the crown area. This is planned in a subsequent surgery to complete this patient´s restoration.

On 5/1/2021 at 3:42 PM, Curious25 said:

Could you advise on the region of the scalp where the beard grafts were placed please, and give an estimate to how many remaining scalp and beard grafts this patient has left to use in the future? 

Total beard represented 468 grafts. They were utilised throughout the mid scalp area which allowed a very favourable scalp hair/beard hair ratio.
A subsequent surgery to complete this patient´s crown restoration would be able to very comfortably harvest 2000+ grafts from his scalp donor, despite some weaker areas, and further supplemental beard hair at favourable ratios. Such an approach then avoids depleting his scalp donor area, and retaining further grafts to tap into if needed as the patient ages. His hairline design and placement has really set him up to be in a strong position moving forward.

On 5/1/2021 at 5:52 PM, Curious25 said:

Another question .... why does dr bisanga always seem to get fast growers? 

Dr. Bisanga is very proud to be able to achieve good early growth in a great percentage of his patients, due to his surgery protocols and the methods that he and his team employ and the way that each and every follicle is handled.
We are preparing more "in the op-room" style videos to be able to show the approach, quality of surgery and the delicate manipulation and handling of grafts, to have the opportunity to really understand specific elements of surgery in more depth. I am very excited about these videos as they will present a new perspective with explanation.

• Like 1

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

On 5/1/2021 at 2:34 PM, Raphael84 said:

The following case presents a patient with advanced loss with some areas of the donor evidently weaker in points. The plan was a conservative approach to address as much area as possible without exhausting the donor and tapping into the beard area to supplement also as a further donor region.

Thank you to the patient who kept excellent record of healing and through to 12 months stage and you can see the progression and final outcome.

The patient is very happy with this transformation and we can also utilise further scalp and beard donor for future coverage.

PATIENT QUOTE:- "Exactly one year ago since I’ve been at your clinic with Dr. Bisanga and you...I can’t say it enough, thank you for everything you did to me! From the beginning till now, you and the whole team have been incredible and I am more than thankful and grateful to be with you! 💛🙏🏻

MEDICATION: 1mg FIN 

GRAFT BREAKDOWN:-

1s = 738/738 hairs
2s = 1966/3932 hairs
3s = 1269/3807 hairs
4s = 27/108 hairs

TOTAL SCALP: = 4000/7885 = 1.97 average

BEARD TOTAL: = 468

TOTAL SURGERY COUNT: 4468

PRE-SURGERY

W2Kadz.jpeg

ulxnpB.jpeg

ZE7Xlp.jpeg

RBmU0R.jpeg

Gj68SH.jpeg

NVOy35.jpeg

vRv9OI.jpeg

OVbpD1.jpeg

PLACEMENT DAY 1

ZPydwm.jpeg

p0yT9H.jpeg

YkWpuT.jpeg

PLACEMENT DAY 2

kl82yZ.jpeg

iy1WlF.jpeg

1hHFW1.jpeg

Np8hXN.jpeg

irIh1a.jpeg

Cj7yQz.jpeg

HS2KU9.jpeg

U0FPNT.jpeg

AT FOUR MONTHS

3vAmyX.jpeg

JRyz0Q.jpeg

LpMuQF.jpeg

b9OSPx.jpeg

A1dK2D.jpeg

ZgNyeV.jpeg

0tV5c2.jpeg

AT FIVE MONTHS

ghIyhP.jpeg

Jh2i6w.jpeg

Ux37DW.jpeg

8Y1Oxj.jpeg

YuEoHC.jpeg

JrjYDk.jpeg

QJJSEN.jpeg

AT 9 MONTHS

Jh2i6w.jpeg

YuEoHC.jpeg

j0MEqF.jpeg

Ux37DW.jpeg

r5rMwT.jpeg

AT 12 MONTHS

ZKqGc7.jpeg

yZjd9s.jpeg

wxvpXo.jpeg

qacMHX.jpeg

aQwK4J.jpeg

ZuqdfV.jpeg

COMPARISON AT 12 MONTHS

mUz859.jpeg

X4DEDt.jpeg

What a transformation!

This was an extremely complicated case and it has been marvellously resolved!

The new look is awesome, thanks for the great presentation!

Congrats for an amazing work! 😊

• Like 3

Excellent work @BHRClinic

• Like 1

Kind Regards
Abhinay Singh  -  I am no longer a representative for Eugenix Hair Sciences. If you want to contact them please see below:

Email : info@eugenix.in    WhatsApp Call/Message: +91 79-779-15534          My Hair Transplant Journey 
I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

• Administrators

Great video 🙏🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

This result has received much attention on our YouTube channel and we have received further questions related to some of the intricacies and details of this surgery and approach and therefore wanted to present a video review to break down some of the important factors.

Whilst photos show the result, the additional commentary presents further depth of information that you may not be aware of at first glance.

Enjoy!

• Like 4

• Administrators

Thanks for posting 👏🏼

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/16/2022 at 12:17 PM, Raphael84 said:

This result has received much attention on our YouTube channel and we have received further questions related to some of the intricacies and details of this surgery and approach and therefore wanted to present a video review to break down some of the important factors.

Whilst photos show the result, the additional commentary presents further depth of information that you may not be aware of at first glance.

Enjoy!

Thanks for sharing this "talk-through" video!

• Like 2