3020 grafts with Eugenix, New Delhi, India on 04 April 2021

Jarvis

14 hours ago, Mggm said:

@Jarvis looks right on track. Any idea on how many grafts in crown, mid scalp and frontal?

@Mggm I don't know the exact number but during consultation they had planned to use 2000 grafts for frontal part and 1000 for crown.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2021 at 8:58 PM, Mggm said:

@Jarvis has shedding started and can you post some pictures of your scalp from the top?

@Mggm I missed your question anyhow. Yes shedding had started and now it seems that very few hairs fall out. So, don't know exactly whether it has stopped or till when it will continue.

3rd Month Update!!

Everything seems to be going well. The only concern I have now is about the donor area. One bald patch is visible in right side donor area. I don't know whether this will be filled or will this be visible?

The last picture of donor area is taken in daylight. So you can see it clearly. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jarvis said:

3rd Month Update!!

Everything seems to be going well. The only concern I have now is about the donor area. One bald patch is visible in right side donor area. I don't know whether this will be filled or will this be visible?

The last picture of donor area is taken in daylight. So you can see it clearly. 

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

The hairlines from Eugenix is always 10/10. this is going to be good :) good luck 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 7:49 PM, Wandererind said:

way better than my 3 months mark and omg your crown is showing some early growth which is amazing! i had very sparse growth during the 3 month mark! congrats!

Thank you @Wandererind. I also noticed that the crown area is growing very well. 

Hope to see your growth also in the coming days🙌 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2021 at 7:48 PM, SLA said:

You are looking great!

Bald patch could be shock loss which may take time.

Thanks @SLA🙏

Yes let's see, it might go away with the time.

• Like 1

• Administrators

It’s going to be exciting a few months 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

This is looking great already! So fast!

Regarding that bald patch on the top right of the donor area... Hard to say what or why at this stage - you're still quite early into the journey. But to me it looks insignificant and actually just looks like the kind of regularly occurring imperfection you'd expect to see on anyone's head really. It may well resolve itself with a little more time in any case. I'd certainly trade places right now!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Berba11 said:

This is looking great already! So fast!

Regarding that bald patch on the top right of the donor area... Hard to say what or why at this stage - you're still quite early into the journey. But to me it looks insignificant and actually just looks like the kind of regularly occurring imperfection you'd expect to see on anyone's head really. It may well resolve itself with a little more time in any case. I'd certainly trade places right now!

Thank you @Berba11 for your comments.

Yes the patch is not very significant still I was curious why it happened or it could be a temporary shock loss as mentioned by @SLA. Hope this will go with time.🙌

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...