3020 grafts with Eugenix, New Delhi, India on 04 April 2021

Jarvis

It seems to me that you use correctors or am I wrong?  And anyway, I believe that the photos must be taken towards the sun, trying not to hide plays of shadows or anything else so that they can highlight the reality of the facts as much as possible.

17 hours ago, Egy said:

It seems to me that you use correctors or am I wrong?  And anyway, I believe that the photos must be taken towards the sun, trying not to hide plays of shadows or anything else so that they can highlight the reality of the facts as much as possible.

Thanks for your comment @Egy . I'm not using any correctors or anything else. Currently, I'm only taking finasteride 1mg daily along with biotin and some multivitamins. And ofcourse applying the minoxidil. That's it, nothing else.

These photos are taken inside a room in artificial lightning condition. I'm trying my best to show the reality only. If i get time i will try to post some pictures in the daylight.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

8 months update...

Sorry I was quite busy in my office work and completely forgotten to update here..

The growth seems to be good till now.

The only problem i encounter currently is with the tangled hairs. The new hairs that are transplanted in the front got curved and entangled and this doesn't looks good. I don't know what to do with this.

Should I use a straightener?? or anything else???

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Osman1234 said:

@Jarvis Man Congrats, Great Results!!!!!

You look at least 10 years young to me!

Talk to the clinic about the tangled hair's, they might suggest you something!!!

Were you on Finestride?

Yes @Osman1234, I'm taking finasteride and will continue this..

Surely, I will talk to the clinic once. Thank you for your feedback🙏