Topical Dutasteride

mustang

1 hour ago, mustang said:

Maybe you should ask them to ship with DHL, takes about 3 days but it's over 40 EUR

Only worth it if you are buying multiple bottles. 

Parati sends with DHL to the US as well, have you asked them?

Thanks! Yes I just did.

On 7/20/2021 at 9:26 AM, mustang said:

I have no problem waiting 3 weeks to get it. It's the best compound I have tried.

Also I can't agree with you on this one. Dr Mwamba and their team are extremely warm and nice people, I had 4 surgeries with them,never had bad customer service from them.

You can get it from Parati as well! 

From Melvin's video with Dr Wong, they said that liposomal solutions are the gold standard, but the one from fueclinic uses something called Trichosol instead. I wonder what is the difference. 

On 5/18/2021 at 3:57 PM, mustang said:

I am done with Parati 

Why is that? Price? Delivery times? Have you switched completely from topical fin to topical dut?

On 7/19/2021 at 4:47 PM, mustang said:

You can get Liposomal Finasteride from Parati by the way. I had sides with Liposomal Dutasteride and I believe it enhances absorption but that is just my experience.

But you don't get any sides with the formulation from FUE clinic?

Edited by HairRun

I can't tell because it's all transplanted or 90%

My entire mid scalp and crown got very thick with just Topical Dutasteride and a Laser Cap with 272 diodes.

I give this to Dutasteride 90% of course but the laser cap really helps thicken my hair although a lot of people don't respond to it as well and have mild to very little thickening with LLLT

My next move will Trichoxidil (a natural from of Minoxidil) that increases the amount of anagen hairs by a similar amount than Minoxidil to which I am allergic too.

Many thanks Mustang for sharing your feedback. Looks topical Dutastride promising.. I guess you are using it once per week (from fue clinic).. 

Btw another interesting point on BHT, can we transplant nape hair to hairline? 

Thank you Mustang for sharing feedback.. coming back to you on BEard hair into scalp, if the beard area (below chain) have a bit soft hairs with same characteristics (texture / thickness) of scalp hair, can this be transplanted into hairline?

many thanks once again 

• 1 month later...
10 minutes ago, cpfm said:

Any updates @EvoXOhioand @win200?

Thank you!

I’m still taking it but it’s hard to say if it’s doing nothing, maintaining what I got, or improving. There’s several reasons I say that - I’m growing my hair long which makes my overall hair look thicker, I’m at month 14 since my HT so hairs could still be maturing, and I had SMP which really increases the illusion of density. 

• Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
On 7/28/2021 at 2:01 AM, SLY said:

Thank you Mustang for sharing feedback.. coming back to you on BEard hair into scalp, if the beard area (below chain) have a bit soft hairs with same characteristics (texture / thickness) of scalp hair, can this be transplanted into hairline?

many thanks once again 

No. Beard hair has a much shorter growth cycle than scalp hair. Also it is much thicker hair with an unpredictable quality characteristic when compared to scalp hair. It's role is to have scalp grafts added to beard grafts in the mid section and to a lesser extent the crown.

• 1 month later...
On 7/28/2021 at 8:47 PM, mustang said:

No reputable surgeon will ever use BHT on your hairline my friend.

On 7/28/2021 at 8:47 PM, mustang said:

No reputable surgeon will ever use BHT on your hairline my friend.

Hey Mustang! I recently had a hair transplant in Belgium with Dr. Bisanga for my frontal hairline. Im 29 btw. I allready use finasterid 1mg, topical minoxidil, dermaroller, stemoxidine, alfatradiol, topical saw palmetto. I really would like to get hold of topical dutasterid and switch it with topical saw palmetto. I was in contact with Bisanga he recomended oral minoxidil, but I dont feel comfortable using that. Sadly he has no topical dut.

-How can I get topical dutasterid?

-What is name of the laser cap are you using? Since I have been trying Irestore laser pro with zero results, and also bought a cap with 272 diodes from China, but still zero results after 1 years.

I cant take RU58841 or topical Bicaluatamide because of having chest pains and sides etc. Besides they are experimental.

2 hours ago, Henry999 said:

Hey Mustang! I recently had a hair transplant in Belgium with Dr. Bisanga for my frontal hairline. Im 29 btw. I allready use finasterid 1mg, topical minoxidil, dermaroller, stemoxidine, alfatradiol, topical saw palmetto. I really would like to get hold of topical dutasterid and switch it with topical saw palmetto. I was in contact with Bisanga he recomended oral minoxidil, but I dont feel comfortable using that. Sadly he has no topical dut.

-How can I get topical dutasterid?

-What is name of the laser cap are you using? Since I have been trying Irestore laser pro with zero results, and also bought a cap with 272 diodes from China, but still zero results after 1 years.

I cant take RU58841 or topical Bicaluatamide because of having chest pains and sides etc. Besides they are experimental.

I get my Topical Dutasteride from fueclinic.com 

The andorran pharmacy makes CB0301 but it's expensive, this is the only FDA approved topical anti androgen

Have you not tried Eucapil?

Alfatradiol is weak, so is topical saw palmetto and stemoxidine.

If you are taking oral finasteride I guess using Dutasteride Meso (with a dermaroller) would make more sense than adding topical dutasteride

5 hours ago, mustang said:

I get my Topical Dutasteride from fueclinic.com 

The andorran pharmacy makes CB0301 but it's expensive, this is the only FDA approved topical anti androgen

Have you not tried Eucapil?

Alfatradiol is weak, so is topical saw palmetto and stemoxidine.

If you are taking oral finasteride I guess using Dutasteride Meso (with a dermaroller) would make more sense than adding topical dutasteride

I have tried Eucapil, but that was at the same time I used RU55841. Got terrible side effects, so Im scared of taking antiandrogens. Same with CB sadly.

-Can I ask you what was the name of the 272 laser diode you bought?

-Is really fueclinic.com a legit site? Since I see no link between drMwaba official site and fueclinic.com. I just want to make sure (be on safe side) that is legit and safe.

-But topical dutasterid and mesotherapy with dut is the same,no? As far as sides...

Edited by Henry999

17 hours ago, Henry999 said:

I have tried Eucapil, but that was at the same time I used RU55841. Got terrible side effects, so Im scared of taking antiandrogens. Same with CB sadly.

-Can I ask you what was the name of the 272 laser diode you bought?

-Is really fueclinic.com a legit site? Since I see no link between drMwaba official site and fueclinic.com. I just want to make sure (be on safe side) that is legit and safe.

-But topical dutasterid and mesotherapy with dut is the same,no? As far as sides...

What sides did you get from Eucapil? It's hydrophobic and the concentration is low so I wonder how it could create the same sides as RU. I might give Eucapil a try soon.

I can't remember but any 272 laser diode will work off Ebay. It doesn't matter. Don't expect miracles but it does improve the texture and thicken my hair a little.

What makes you think fueclinic.com is not a legit site? Strange questions to ask if a clinic's site is legit or not.

Topical is safer than Meso I guess but Meso is 10 times lower in concentration. They are both safer than any oral.

2 hours ago, mustang said:

What sides did you get from Eucapil? It's hydrophobic and the concentration is low so I wonder how it could create the same sides as RU. I might give Eucapil a try soon.

I can't remember but any 272 laser diode will work off Ebay. It doesn't matter. Don't expect miracles but it does improve the texture and thicken my hair a little.

What makes you think fueclinic.com is not a legit site? Strange questions to ask if a clinic's site is legit or not.

Topical is safer than Meso I guess but Meso is 10 times lower in concentration. They are both safer than any oral.

But thats on paper, in real use it may not be the same, even though is sounds fanzy that it cant go into blood stream etc. I have heard people get ball pain and sexual side effect from Eucapil. But there are so few threads about it. I am 99 percent sure my sides was from RU, but I took also Eucapil at the same time. The side effects was so horrific I dont want to take the chance with Eucapil even if its 1%.

I find it a bit weird that I cant get directed from anywhere from official site from Dr. Mwamba to fueclinic.com. Also was why fueclinic using a postal service from Spain? They are not located in Spain...

-Ah ok, so maybe try even lower dosage topical DUT, since Im 29 and want to have kids in future etc.

Edit: Hope I dont sound like a jerk, my english is not my first language :)

On 7/5/2021 at 6:50 PM, JP28 said:

So I ordered some oral Dutasteride from strut on Saturday and since I still had the topical Dutasteride from fue clinic unopened I figured I’d try it while waiting for the oral to come.

I apply it on Friday night and washed my hair the following morning, today when I washed my hair I had almost no shedding which was very surprising.

Is it possible that it worked that fast and if yes should I just ask strut to switch me to topical instead.

what do you guys think in terms of effectiveness topical vs oral which one is best? (I’m not talking about sides just effectiveness) 

So 4 months on from this, I'd be interested to see how the topical dut is working for you

• Administrators
On 9/26/2021 at 11:24 AM, win200 said:

Looking good for me; I dropped Avodart about 4-6 weeks ago and haven't seen an uptick in shedding yet. I'd imagine the Avodart is still working through its half-life, though. 

What are you using?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I wonder how does the fueclinic topical dutasteride compare to something like Strut Health's topical dut formulation? I'm considering switching over from oral dut due to gyno sides.

A topical formulation of a 5-alpha reductase inhibitor, the active ingredient in Rogaine, and Tretinoin to enhance scalp penetration. (Topical: Dutasteride 0.1%, Minoxidil 0.0%-7.5%, Tretinoin 0.0125%)

Edited by giegnosiganoe