Topical Dutasteride

mustang

• Administrators
1 hour ago, win200 said:

I'm using the FUEClinic 0.1% dutasteride formulation.

Do you feel any difference? Sides? Do you feel it’s working 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Sorry, I am new and still learning here.

Is .1% topical dutasteride better than .1% formulation of finasteride ? I see topical finasteride is available on forhims.com (not sure if there are other online pharmacies ad well) 

This is my first comment. Sorry, if I am missing some protocol here :)

16 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Do you feel any difference? Sides? Do you feel it’s working 

Yes, I definitely feel like it's work. I don't think I'm getting any sides; I was having intermittent sexual sides from oral, so this seems like an improvement for sure.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, win200 said:

Yes, I definitely feel like it's work. I don't think I'm getting any sides; I was having intermittent sexual sides from oral, so this seems like an improvement for sure.

Were you previously using 0.5mg oral dut/day? How much of the topical do you use per day?

Did you ever consider just switching to 1mg oral fin?

Ever do any labs? I'm curious how switching to topical may have affected those.

Thoughts on the Strut Health topical dut formulation? Seems easier to obtain in the US (though they don't ship to CA yet unfortunately for me), and it contains minoxidil/tretinoin.

Thanks.

• Administrators
22 hours ago, win200 said:

Do you use it once per week?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/14/2021 at 6:19 AM, giegnosiganoe said:

Were you previously using 0.5mg oral dut/day? How much of the topical do you use per day?

Did you ever consider just switching to 1mg oral fin?

Ever do any labs? I'm curious how switching to topical may have affected those.

Thoughts on the Strut Health topical dut formulation? Seems easier to obtain in the US (though they don't ship to CA yet unfortunately for me), and it contains minoxidil/tretinoin.

Thanks.

I already use 1mg finasterid. Have been doing it for 8 years, im now 29. But I also wanted to add topical dutasterid once a week to my regime. I earlier used 2 pills of avodart a week with good results, but always got chest tenderness, so I want to try topical instead. Sadly I haven got any answer for the question I asked earlier on this thread, wether the website is legit or not.

On 11/12/2021 at 8:58 AM, Henry999 said:

But thats on paper, in real use it may not be the same, even though is sounds fanzy that it cant go into blood stream etc. I have heard people get ball pain and sexual side effect from Eucapil. But there are so few threads about it. I am 99 percent sure my sides was from RU, but I took also Eucapil at the same time. The side effects was so horrific I dont want to take the chance with Eucapil even if its 1%.

I find it a bit weird that I cant get directed from anywhere from official site from Dr. Mwamba to fueclinic.com. Also was why fueclinic using a postal service from Spain? They are not located in Spain...

-Ah ok, so maybe try even lower dosage topical DUT, since Im 29 and want to have kids in future etc.

Edit: Hope I dont sound like a jerk, my english is not my first language :)

I'll try Eucapil and share my thoughts. I will also be starting CB0301 at 7.5% soon.

Fue Clinic does not use a postal service from Spain. The pharmacy from Andorra makes their bottles and they ship from Span

Do you honestly think this forum would recommend a website that is fake?

36 minutes ago, mustang said:

I'll try Eucapil and share my thoughts. I will also be starting CB0301 at 7.5% soon.

Fue Clinic does not use a postal service from Spain. The pharmacy from Andorra makes their bottles and they ship from Span

Do you honestly think this forum would recommend a website that is fake?

I have seen you on alot of other forums, so Im abit hesitant when it comes to promoting etc. I just want to make sure everything is 100% safe before I start using it. I have been unlucky earlier sadly. No offence.

Even if iy is legit, I want to make sure its from Dr.Mwamba clinic.

Edited by Henry999

Dr Mwamba nor FUE CLINIC makes Topical Dutasteride.

They are a clinic, not a pharmacy. They have a pharmacy both in Belgium and Andorra compound it to their specification which seems to work better than standard Topical Dutasteride for some people.

If you are so concerned whether they are legit or not why don't you buy it from another source? There are other pharmacies selling them.

Edited by mustang

45 minutes ago, mustang said:

They are a clinic, not a pharmacy. They have a pharmacy both in Belgium and Andorra compound it to their specification which seems to work better than standard Topical Dutasteride for some people.

If you are so concerned whether they are legit or not why don't you buy it from another source? There are other pharmacies selling them.

Ah ok I understand. 

I hope Melvin gets the insta live in soon, and speaks in depth about these topicals. 

I want to believe the hype , but I’m sceptical on just how systemic they do actually go. 

I read a dutasteride mesotherapy study the other day , and they claimed serum DHT levels remained the same after 3 treatments over the course of 6 months I think it was, and recored marked improvement was observed in all patients ?! 

Just sounds too good to be true at times. 

I officially ordered my Strut dut topical formula (the liquid version, not gel version). I didn't get it with minox or any of that other stuff. just .1% dut

will let you guys know how it goes. hopefully this shit is legit and doesnt burn my scalp off. will mostly be applying it in on my crown and midscalp

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, hairlossPA said:

I officially ordered my Strut dut topical formula (the liquid version, not gel version). I didn't get it with minox or any of that other stuff. just .1% dut

will let you guys know how it goes. hopefully this shit is legit and doesnt burn my scalp off. will mostly be applying it in on my crown and midscalp

I stopped Strut Duta. It's a rip off. It says it lasts a month, there is no proper dropper to measure so they say 21 drops at one time. The Strut Duta lasted me less than 3 weeks. Total rip off. I cancelled with Strut and I bought my Duta from the https://www.minoxidilmax.com/ site, and it lasts over a month  if you use it once per day.

18 hours ago, mustang said:

Ok, I finally contacted Fueclinic and was told to send my adresse, tlf etc. Havent got any answer yet. I send them message friday, so hopefully it just takes some time before they answer.

20 hours ago, hairlossPA said:

I'm using their Dutasteride/Biotin combo, as the duta/minox/trentinoin gave me terrible dermatitis and crazy bags under my eyes. So far so good with the duta/biotin combo.

I used topical DUT only 2 times and had to stop. My testosterone is 190 when I did the test but I stopped even before the test. I hadn't done the test before but libido had been fine so not sure if it's DUT or just stress etc. but I stopped.

Is any one here on TRT?

On 11/18/2021 at 9:19 PM, Panamera13 said:

I used topical DUT only 2 times and had to stop. My testosterone is 190 when I did the test but I stopped even before the test. I hadn't done the test before but libido had been fine so not sure if it's DUT or just stress etc. but I stopped.

Is any one

On 11/18/2021 at 9:19 PM, Panamera13 said:

Is any one here on TRT?

Its the trt that causes your hign testostrone, not dutasterid. trt= testosterone replacement therapy

Edited by Henry999

On 11/28/2021 at 11:13 AM, Grzegorz641 said:

How is you Testosterone level now 

It's kinda getting better now...it was 190 but haven't done another test but I can see there's improvement. I only took DUT 2-3 times so maybe I'm super sensitive or maybe someone else. Will go to doc in Jan/Feb and do a test again and see if levels have improved.

On 11/19/2021 at 4:54 AM, mustang said:

I just started TRT one week ago

75mg per week (split in 3) and 250iu HCG twice a week

CB0301, Topical Dutasteride.

What were/are your T-levels. Are you doing this to balance effects of DUT or something else?