Topical Dutasteride

mustang

4 hours ago, Mark Wolfer said:

Don't buy any topicals from @FUECLINICor angenica.com because you'll never get what you ordered. You'll get a lot of run around and excuses, and no product. That's been my experience now for more than six weeks since I made payment.

Dr. Mwamba and his clinic should be embarrassed.

This has been said many times on this forum, but his clinic does not make and send the topicals. They just forward the prescription to the pharmacy

6 hours ago, Mark Wolfer said:

Don't buy any topicals from @FUECLINICor angenica.com because you'll never get what you ordered. You'll get a lot of run around and excuses, and no product. That's been my experience now for more than six weeks since I made payment.

Did they send you a tracking number?

That's weird, I always get my stuff fairly easy, it does take 3-4 weeks to Brazil but now with DHL it's about 4 days.

I always get a link to pay via credit card to the pharmacy and a tracking number a week later when it's compounded 

You can't buy it from Dr Mwamba and FUE CLINIC. Clinics are not allowed to sell topicals, they always sent me to a local pharmacy in Brussels to be compounded there when I went for surgery.

1 hour ago, BurnieBurns said:

This has been said many times on this forum, but his clinic does not make and send the topicals. They just forward the prescription to the pharmacy

Yeah and in most cases they do it for free even for patients whom have not had surgery because this is meant for patients doing consultations whom don't want to take oral medication.

6 hours ago, Mark Wolfer said:

That sounds pretty rubbish. Thanks for the heads up. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Follicle1984 said:

Is tretinoin a penetration enhancer? A doctor and his clinic formulates my products. I have a separate 5% minoxidil with tretinoin, caffeine and melatonin from him. Also a separate latanoprost foam. The topical 0.05% dut is ethanolic I believe. I have emailed him to confirm. 

I was planning on adding a small amount of the topical dut, starting at about 0.1mg of dut (about 10 drops I've worked out) to either the minoxidil mentioned above or just some loreal stemoxydine I still have. 

Yes it is but not has bad as others.

Start small, the smaller the best

My plan is 

CB0301 2.5% , 1ML a day

Laser Cap 30 minutes 3 times a week

Dutasteride Mesotherapy 0.01% , 1mm depth, 2ml , once a week or Topical Dutasteride 0.1% twice a week, 1ML

Oral Minoxidil 2.5mg daily

BUT

I will do one thing at the time probably for 3 months and assess with pictures. Maybe even 4-6 months to really see what is doing what.

• Like 1

On 9/13/2022 at 4:14 AM, BurnieBurns said:

Dr. Mwamba's @FUECLINIC took my payment for my order and they then work with a pharmacy (that I later found out to be angenica.com) to fill it. Dr. Mwamba's website sales page refers to the product as "Our Topical Dutasteride is a unique and exclusive custom made formula" and "If you would like to obtain a bottle of our Topical Dutasteride 0.1% solution (60ml, Trichosol) please fill in the form below with your details for evaluation and we will contact you within 24 hours."

The bottle has Dr. Mwamba's clinic logo on it.

The impression some people have that the clinic is simply helping prescribe this product and has no vested interest in the product is simply at odds with how the clinic markets the product. Dr. Mwamba and his clinic are selling this product and doing a poor job of managing this.

TOP-DUT-0.1-Botella[1].jpg

Edited by Mark Wolfer
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, Mark Wolfer said:

Dr. Mwamba's @FUECLINIC took my payment for my order and they then work with a clinic (that I later found out to be angenica.com) to fill it. Dr. Mwamba's website sales page refers to the product as "Our Topical Dutasteride is a unique and exclusive custom made formula" and "If you would like to obtain a bottle of our Topical Dutasteride 0.1% solution (60ml, Trichosol) please fill in the form below with your details for evaluation and we will contact you within 24 hours."

The bottle has Dr. Mwamba's clinic logo on it.

The impression some people have that the clinic is simply helping prescribe this product and has no vested interest in the product is simply at odds with how the clinic markets the product. Dr. Mwamba and his clinic are selling this product and doing a poor job of managing this.

TOP-DUT-0.1-Botella[1].jpg

Nah, they don't. With all due respect you are posting nonsense. 

I have been to the clinic personally 4 times in the past 3 years, they don't have any Topicals, they actually gave me a prescription and I could go get it to any pharmacy I wanted.

The few times I have purchased from Anagenica I got a payment link from the Pharmacy in Andorra, including when I contacted the clinic but even if they did, who cares?

Their business is performing surgery and they have been operating for 2 decades like this. 

13 minutes ago, mustang said:

Nah, they don't. With all due respect you are posting nonsense. 

I have been to the clinic personally 4 times in the past 3 years, they don't have any Topicals, they actually gave me a prescription and I could go get it to any pharmacy I wanted.

The few times I have purchased from Anagenica I got a payment link from the Pharmacy in Andorra, including when I contacted the clinic but even if they did, who cares?

Their business is performing surgery and they have been operating for 2 decades like this. 

Excuse me but no.

Nothing I've said above can be disputed, I'm directly quoting the clinic's website and describing the sales process that they use(d).

I never said they sell these topicals in their physical clinic, but they are most definitely selling these online, and @FUECLINIC most definitely took my payment directly.

You're being very transparent in how you consistently "stand up" for Dr. Mwamba whenever someone criticizes their experience doing business with his clinic. I don't know if you're a paid shill or not, but you're definitely biased for whatever reason.

7 hours ago, Mark Wolfer said:

Excuse me but no.

Nothing I've said above can be disputed, I'm directly quoting the clinic's website and describing the sales process that they use(d).

I never said they sell these topicals in their physical clinic, but they are most definitely selling these online, and @FUECLINIC most definitely took my payment directly.

You're being very transparent in how you consistently "stand up" for Dr. Mwamba whenever someone criticizes their experience doing business with his clinic. I don't know if you're a paid shill or not, but you're definitely biased for whatever reason.

Pretty much everything you said can be disputed. Just contact them and try to buy some. They will re-direct you to the pharmacy.

Like I said already, who cares? Hasson and Wong and other doctors also have their formulas. As long as it's legit and you get what you paid for I couldn't care less who is getting paid for it.

I don't know anybody on here that didn't get their bottle. I used it for almost 2 years and never had an issue with delivery ordering every 2 months.

16 hours ago, mustang said:

Pretty much everything you said can be disputed. Just contact them and try to buy some. They will re-direct you to the pharmacy.

Like I said already, who cares? Hasson and Wong and other doctors also have their formulas. As long as it's legit and you get what you paid for I couldn't care less who is getting paid for it.

I don't know anybody on here that didn't get their bottle. I used it for almost 2 years and never had an issue with delivery ordering every 2 months.

I haven't gotten what I paid for. I didn't get my bottle. Nor has @sunsurfhair.The CLINIC took my money, and @FUECLINIC's logo is all over the bottles that are sent out by their affiliated pharmacy.

You're embarrassing yourself by defending Dr. Mwamba's topicals side hustle.

Edited by Mark Wolfer
  • Haha 1

30 minutes ago, Mark Wolfer said:

I haven't gotten what I paid for. I didn't get my bottle. Nor has @sunsurfhair.The CLINIC took my money, and @FUECLINIC's logo is all over the bottles that are sent out by their affiliated clinic.

You're embarrassing yourself by defending Dr. Mwamba's topicals side hustle.

I think you mean affiliated Pharmacy? Anagenica is not a clinic and neither is Andorra's.

I recently ordered CB0301 and Topical Dut 0.1% and I can't see FUE CLINIC written anywhere, it says Hair Maintenance and I was billed by the Pharmacy in Andorra.

Are you saying you paid for a bottle and they did not send you a tracking number?

image_67170817.JPG

4 minutes ago, mustang said:

I think you mean affiliated Pharmacy? Anagenica is not a clinic and neither is Andorra's.

I recently ordered CB0301 and Topical Dut 0.1% and I can't see FUE CLINIC written anywhere, it says Hair Maintenance and I was billed by the Pharmacy in Andorra.

Are you saying you paid for a bottle and they did not send you a tracking number?

image_67170817.JPG

You don't recognize that logo? lol

Just stop bro, you're making a fool of yourself.

Just now, Mark Wolfer said:

You don't recognize that logo? lol

Just stop bro, you're making a fool of yourself.

Well doh Einstein, it's the formula they make under their specs for their patients ... should they label it with a different one?

Are you really this thick man?

Jesus

1 minute ago, mustang said:

Well doh Einstein, it's the formula they make under their specs for their patients ... should they label it with a different one?

Are you really this thick man?

Jesus

Oh man, you're such a transparent shill. Just give it up bozo.

• Haha 1

On 8/30/2022 at 7:52 PM, BurnieBurns said:

This talk sounds like it pokes holes in Derek from More Plates More Dates theory that side effects only hit those with borderline low testosterone. Suppose it's almost impossible to know who will get hit 

His theory is utter garbage because I had total test of 880 (literal top of range) and free test mid to upper range 2 months prior to starting oral finasteride. If anything, I wonder if my extremely healthy levels contributed to me getting so affected by the med. 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, sunsurfhair said:

His theory is utter garbage because I had total test of 880 (literal top of range) and free test mid to upper range 2 months prior to starting oral finasteride. If anything, I wonder if my extremely healthy levels contributed to me getting so affected by the med. 

Hi. Sorry to hear of your very negative experience on fin.

What's your current protocol? Do you use topical dut? What have been your experiences of it if so?

Apologies if you have already mentioned previously. Its become a long thread.

On 9/14/2022 at 8:05 AM, mustang said:

image_67170817.JPG

Where you buy CB?

On 9/15/2022 at 6:28 PM, Grzegorz641 said:

Where you buy CB?

From the Pharmacy in Andorra

Make sure to use the DHL option if you are in the Americas, getting a 225 EUR bottle lost in regular post is no fun. 

https://www.farmaciaenandorra.com/shop/CB 7.5 , Clascoterona o CB-03-01 y Alopecia, topical antiandrogen lotion RU58841, hair loss

On 9/15/2022 at 11:44 AM, Follicle1984 said:

Hi. Sorry to hear of your very negative experience on fin.

What's your current protocol? Do you use topical dut? What have been your experiences of it if so?

Apologies if you have already mentioned previously. Its become a long thread.

Thanks my friend, I appreciate you saying that. 

1) Oral Minox 5mg (started at 1.25 for several months, 2.5 for another several months, then 5 which will be my max dose) - zero sides with BP monitoring, HR monitoring, EKG and even an Echo last week which came out beautiful

2) Capillus Laser Cap (5-6 days per week 1x per day)

3) Ketoconazole shampoo 2% (prescription) 1x per week and I leave on scalp for 5-7 minutes

4) Standard vitamins (biotin, vit D, etc.,) and healthy eating/lifestyle

5) Microneedling .75 - 1.5 with Dr Pen 1x per week 

6) Caffeine shampoo several times per week

I ordered the topical Dut mesotherapy, and plan to trial that at a very, very low dose to see if I can successfully avoid any sides. We will see. Quite hesitant but the larger molecular weight, less application frequency, utilizing it on the scalp (vs. oral) has me a bit more comfortable at giving this a shot. It's frustrating because a 5ARi would obviously be beneficial, but I will never again take an oral 5ARi as long as I live. 

Edited by sunsurfhair

9 hours ago, sunsurfhair said:

Thanks my friend, I appreciate you saying that. 

1) Oral Minox 5mg (started at 1.25 for several months, 2.5 for another several months, then 5 which will be my max dose) - zero sides with BP monitoring, HR monitoring, EKG and even an Echo last week which came out beautiful

2) Capillus Laser Cap (5-6 days per week 1x per day)

3) Ketoconazole shampoo 2% (prescription) 1x per week and I leave on scalp for 5-7 minutes

4) Standard vitamins (biotin, vit D, etc.,) and healthy eating/lifestyle

5) Microneedling .75 - 1.5 with Dr Pen 1x per week 

6) Caffeine shampoo several times per week

I ordered the topical Dut mesotherapy, and plan to trial that at a very, very low dose to see if I can successfully avoid any sides. We will see. Quite hesitant but the larger molecular weight, less application frequency, utilizing it on the scalp (vs. oral) has me a bit more comfortable at giving this a shot. It's frustrating because a 5ARi would obviously be beneficial, but I will never again take an oral 5ARi as long as I live. 

Sounds like a good protocol. I hope it works well for you. Have you noticed anything with the oral minoxidil? 

Pyrilutamide might be an option for everyone very soon too...so that's hopeful for us all...i think we all need to hang on to hope in the hairloss community. 🙂👍

I'm currently reexperimenting with low dose topical finasteride (0.25mg 6 days per week one day off when dermarolling). Although many do report sides with topical fin, there are many who also report it stopped the sides they had on oral. I personally ruined my experiment with topical fin as I increased the dose to 1mg and also took some oral doses. So unsure what would have happened if i stayed at 0.25mg which supposedly works as well at the scalp for reducing DHT as 0.5mg dutasteride orally according to some of the study data. I'm also quite interested in the idea of pushing through the sides to see what lies beyond. Some drug sides do subside with continued use. But I'm like you...I will never take an oral 5AR again. The battle should be fought at the follicle. 

If I can tolerate low dose topical fin, I may add once monthly or 5 weekly topical dut to begin with. I wouldn't want to experiment with higher frequency due to the build up with the long half life. At least until i knownits not giving me sides.

I plan to add topical pyriluramide when I can. So, hopefully this combo should be pretty efficient at preventing much further deterioration even with TRT. Then topical minox + tretinoin and latanoprost. 

• Like 1