Dr. Louis Nader 8300 grafts FUE DHI

Guy73

OP what amazes me most (apart from your phenomenal result - 100% natural, dense) is that after 8300 grafts you can still grow your hair long and it actually looks great in the back!

I too had long hair and after 2 HTs (2nd one just a week ago) I was worried I might not be able to have a ponytail again. This gives me hope. 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, UnbaldEagle said:

OP what amazes me most (apart from your phenomenal result - 100% natural, dense) is that after 8300 grafts you can still grow your hair long and it actually looks great in the back!

I too had long hair and after 2 HTs (2nd one just a week ago) I was worried I might not be able to have a ponytail again. This gives me hope. 

I agree, thats amazing, hair length is something that is difficult with HTs. You have to have real density to wear really short or long hair. He’s definitely got the dream hair now 😎

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2020 at 12:23 AM, jimcraig152 said:

I believe that is in reference to this case where the patient didn't get great density. As I understand it, not all patients get good density. Luck of the draw it seems. But that makes Dr. Nader no different than any other surgeon.

My surgeon is known for producing great yield and density. But then look at this father and son's results here. So yeah, luck of the draw and thus would make Dr. Nader no different than any other surgeon.

You're comparing 2100 graphs to 8000+, dark hair/white skin vs blond hair/white skin. Add another 6k graphs on this guy and he'd probably be able to grow his hair out as well. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/11/2020 at 1:35 PM, Guy73 said:

Dr. Nader Does the entire extraction. He has one  assistant that helps with the placement. About 4 other girls separating the grafts and preparation and loading the pen tool for implants. Also he also makes a small slits that he punches the pen tool in that seems to make all the difference. That pen tool enables him to really be precise and extraction process is so well done and spread evenly I honestly feel even after 8300 grafts I could do another 2k. Take a look at the one picture above which maybe only 2 months after. 

How did you get in touch with Nader?  I've been trying for months with no response.  I've heard he's known for not responding.  Any advice on getting in touch with him.

3 minutes ago, Bill Smith said:

How did you get in touch with Nader?  I've been trying for months with no response.  I've heard he's known for not responding.  Any advice on getting in touch with him.

What’s you email? I will send it to him directly and let him know to reach out to you. 

17 hours ago, Bill Smith said:

Only other thing I can suggest is keep trying. He does a lot of referrals and gets tons of emails. Remember he is involved in every procedure with extraction to implanting. They only do 1 procedure a day. 

• Administrators
On 1/9/2021 at 9:40 AM, Bill Smith said:

This is the one consistent complaint I’ve seen. Perhaps, he should hire an online consultant to help, @Guy73 you should really tell him that.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

5 hours ago, Bill Smith said:

jeonhgn@gmail.com    Thank you so much for helping out. How far is his office from the Bridge?

What email are you using to get in touch with Dr. Nader?

9 hours ago, Guy73 said:

What email are you using to get in touch with Dr. Nader?

jeonhgn@gmail.com  I noticed an email from Brenda in my email today. I thought maybe you had contacted them.  she's instructing me to go through their online form.  I've done that several times already and sent pictures, but I'll try again. Yesterday I sent an email to the email on their website and I CC'd Brenda. This is the first time I received any type of response. 

32 minutes ago, Bill Smith said:

jeonhgn@gmail.com  I noticed an email from Brenda in my email today. I thought maybe you had contacted them.  she's instructing me to go through their online form.  I've done that several times already and sent pictures, but I'll try again. Yesterday I sent an email to the email on their website and I CC'd Brenda. This is the first time I received any type of response. 

Fantastic! Your Golden Now! Otherwise let me know. I guess persistence pays off after all!!

22 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

This is the one consistent complaint I’ve seen. Perhaps, he should hire an online consultant to help, @Guy73 you should really tell him that.

Yeah he does have a girl Brenda that handles potential clients through email along with himself. Every time I have gone through the process there was always a slight waiting list. He is a 1 procedure a day guy and hands on, so he gets booked up quickly. He did mention he was working a better website. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/13/2021 at 1:31 AM, Guy73 said:

Fantastic! Your Golden Now! Otherwise let me know. I guess persistence pays off after all!!

I set up an appointment for the surgery through Brenda.

Can you contact me privately please? I have some questions that I don't want ask here.  

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

No more long hair? Looks great 👏🏼

• Like 1

View my thread

• 1 month later...
1 hour ago, Franky9208 said:

@GeoHairi just got my passport so I’m not sure I spoke with Brenda and she told me if my passport didn’t make it in time to bring my license and birth certificate so they can let me through  

As you are probably aware, the U.S/Mexico border is closed for "non essential travel". I went to the Department of Homeland Securities website and is states that "medical purposes" is a valid reason to cross but I am unsure if that includes hair transplants. I also messaged Brenda in regards to that and hoping for an answer later. I really would not want to travel to Texas and be rejected at the border as "non essential"