Dr. Louis Nader 8300 grafts FUE DHI

Guy73

All crickets from @LonelyGraft! That guy owes me a $1000 bucks!

I’m not denying you have good results but I’m willing to bet $1000 you don’t have anywhere near 100 grafts/cm2 square. With you being blonde and Caucasian, there’s a high chance your own donor isn’t even 100 grafts/cm2”

😂😂

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

All crickets from @LonelyGraft! That guy owes me a $1000 bucks!

I’m not denying you have good results but I’m willing to bet $1000 you don’t have anywhere near 100 grafts/cm2 square. With you being blonde and Caucasian, there’s a high chance your own donor isn’t even 100 grafts/cm2”

😂😂

Why are you having a convo with yourself? Like I said your results look great. But you can clearly see in the buzzed down photos there’s a clear distinction between the density of your frontal third vs the crown. That to me speaks volumes. Any of the fue experts on here will agree with me. Use a usb microscope and count 100 grafts (not HAIRS) per sq cm like you’re claiming and let’s see where we really land.

19 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

Why are you having a convo with yourself? Like I said your results look great. But you can clearly see in the buzzed down photos there’s a clear distinction between the density of your frontal third vs the crown. That to me speaks volumes. Any of the fue experts on here will agree with me. Use a usb microscope and count 100 grafts (not HAIRS) per sq cm like you’re claiming and let’s see where we really land.

It’s all good! I am just messing with you. You were the one to boldly put $1000 bucks out there. also you may see a difference In those pictures but keep in mind those pictures reflect shockloss. Listen I just posted these because I believe dr. Nader is a really great doctor. We actually counted the grafts in a few sections after my 3rd pass while dr Nader had his scope on. He said I had 100 grafts per sq cm which would line up with what I had done. Honestly I probably do have more hair on top than side now. I have nothing to prove. I can buzz my hair and look fine or grow it long and it looks great! My results exceeded my expectations. I notice every one on here seems to be somewhat of a expert if they had work done myself included. I guess people should do their homework and maybe take bits and pieces from different experiences and create their own success in this process. I know I have, good luck to all! 
🙏✌️

• Like 1

You know it seems like clock work and seems like this happened all 3 times. 
1. I start shedding at 3-4 weeks

2. Month 3 things look there worst shedding done. 
3. Month 6 shedding again, but not a noticeable hairloss type I just a see more when I wash my hair. 

What gives??

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Guy73 said:

Why is that?

I don’t think the forum has ever tried to get him recommend by the members.

You’re results are tremendous. That mane of yours is awe-inspiring. Congratulations!! I hope you continue to update the forum. I’ll be following along!

• Like 1

I'm considering a HT and his results and excellent and rate is economical.  Do we have other patients recommending him, Couldn't find many posts but it seems like Senior members on this post do have some context about this Doctor.

• Valued Contributor
55 minutes ago, sandyr said:

I'm considering a HT and his results and excellent and rate is economical.  Do we have other patients recommending him, Couldn't find many posts but it seems like Senior members on this post do have some context about this Doctor.

Just use the search tool at the top and type in ‘Nader’. You’ll find quite a few threads. You really have to root through them as a lot of guys start a thread and then don’t return to follow up.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Guy73 said:

Why is that?

We had considered contacting him, but I heard a lot of reports of him not responding to emails, and not following up. Just overall poor communication from the clinic, which threw me off. I would like to reach out to him once this whole COVID situation clears up. I have always liked his work, I just need to make sure the communication is on par with the results.

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Just now, Melvin-Moderator said:

We had considered contacting him, but I heard a lot of reports of him not responding to emails, and not following up. Just overall poor communication from the clinic, which threw me off. I would like to reach out to him once this whole COVID situation clears up. I have always liked his work, I just need to make sure the communication is on par with the results.

I text Dr. Nader every now and then and actually consider him a friend at this point. He always responds with in a day or two. 
Please understand Dr. does all the extraction himself and uses 1 assistant during the implanting part. So when you are involved in every procedure and only does 1 person a day you are limited. So when get Dr. Nader you are getting his service firsthand. With that being said the email on his site should work. Email him a few times with a detailed email. I am sure all the 1 and 2 liner emailers get overlooked because of the shear volume he gets. It took me maybe 3-4 emails to get through. Follow ups are always answered if someone reaches out. Also keep in mind over 60% of his business is referrals. Keep trying it’s worth it!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I had this experience when I first began researching. Sent a detailed email with pics never recieved a response back.

11 hours ago, sandyr said:

@Guy73 - Possible to share better quality pictures that covers the hairline.. I'm curious to see how the hairline looks and wondering how did you zeroed on Dr. Nader for your HT

Came across Dr. Nader like you just browsing around. What liked about him was he uses a implanter pen. DHI method. 
The fact he is personally involved in every procedure, he understands this is a process and not always a one and done situation. He is experienced with FUT for that is what he did for a long time before switching over to FUE. Also his place is super clean. He does only one person a day no matter how big or small the procedure is. My advice is be realistic in your results and your degree of hairloss. 
Your not going to have super good density in a complete bald area in one pass. Hair thickness and quality is also a factor so it’s not one size fits all. Be prepared to want a second pass but not always. I sent a friend down who had thicker hair than me and one pass was all he needed in the front and he is happy. I was happy to but ended up getting greedy 😊

87CA7FA4-F06F-45C6-AF35-19128CA5D388.jpeg

8A6D537A-463E-46FF-AEAD-D027778CED00.jpeg

• Like 2

Man your results are looking absolutely amazing!
I somehow can feel you man! I have the same feeling about my surgeon Dr. Ferreira. He uses DHI as well and extracting & implanting all by himself.
I have thin hair (50-51 microns), but quite high density in the donor (especially my back), so I've got quite good donor for HT and I believe if I would do what you did with high graft # transplanted overall I would look just like you :D

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

3 minutes ago, Rolandas said:

Man your results are looking absolutely amazing!
I somehow can feel you man! I have the same feeling about my surgeon Dr. Ferreira. He uses DHI as well and extracting & implanting all by himself.
I have thin hair (50-51 microns), but quite high density in the donor (especially my back), so I've got quite good donor for HT and I believe if I would do what you did with high graft # transplanted overall I would look just like you :D

Just go for as many as you can to get the look you want, that’s what I did! Always a chance of damaging existing grafts the closer you go, but I told the doctor if you think you can do it than go for it!

BA01F74E-9375-43F9-9DCE-FFB05D41BBA9.jpeg

0FC35740-BBAE-4FDE-8546-62AC3B0C2646.jpeg

• Like 1

I am going to try and pull off this look! What do you guys think? I am 6 months out from my 3rd and my hair was buzzed. 
don’t know if I can pull it off but we will see🙏

• Like 1