Dr. Louis Nader 8300 grafts FUE DHI

Guy73

• Administrators

Maybe 1,000, hows the top looking?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

15 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

Need advice. How many grafts do I have left?

I am very happy with my hair but even after my 3 hair transplant my crown was never perfect. I have had two passes on the crown not sure how many grafts because I used many for the front to mid scalp. I have been pretty stable in my hairloss for the last few years using Rogaine but when you turn 50 it’s almost like a clock. No matter what you do Mother Nature takes its course. Honestly at this point I don’t know what’s translated and what’s not I have had soo much hair moved. 
I am going back for a small crown touch up. 
what do you think I have left in my donor? Yes it’s a little thin but I have it buzzed down do a #4 guard. 
let me know your thoughts?

https://imgur.com/a/i1IRF6N

I would say a hair transplant isnt really worth the risk at this status. It looks really nice. I would use fibers.

28 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

Need advice. How many grafts do I have left?

I am very happy with my hair but even after my 3 hair transplant my crown was never perfect. I have had two passes on the crown not sure how many grafts because I used many for the front to mid scalp. I have been pretty stable in my hairloss for the last few years using Rogaine but when you turn 50 it’s almost like a clock. No matter what you do Mother Nature takes its course. Honestly at this point I don’t know what’s translated and what’s not I have had soo much hair moved. 
I am going back for a small crown touch up. 
what do you think I have left in my donor? Yes it’s a little thin but I have it buzzed down do a #4 guard. 
let me know your thoughts?

https://imgur.com/a/i1IRF6N

Have you ever considered SMP? Instead of going for another HT...I feel it may be beneficial to get SMP first. I had SMP done prior to my first HT and I'm going for my 2nd (and final) HT in Nov. with Nader. The SMP definitely help improve the look of density. 

16 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Maybe 1,000, hows the top looking?

https://imgur.com/a/imBRNKy
 Like I said out of the 3 times I went 2 of the times the crown was touched along with the front. It’s not terrible but more noticeable when wet. 

17 minutes ago, davidn said:

I would say a hair transplant isnt really worth the risk at this status. It looks really nice. I would use fibers.

Lights affects the look so hard to paint a perfect picture. I agree it’s not terrible but every time I went down the crown was never the primary. This time I would just going down for crown. I was thinking only 1000-1200 grafts. Just wondering if I have the donor left to do it. 

10 minutes ago, Let2Fly said:

Have you ever considered SMP? Instead of going for another HT...I feel it may be beneficial to get SMP first. I had SMP done prior to my first HT and I'm going for my 2nd (and final) HT in Nov. with Nader. The SMP definitely help improve the look of density. 

That fades over time. I never really seem someone satisfied with doing it unless they have a shaved head. I would rather have the real hair as long as I have the hair to do it. 

5 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

That fades over time. I never really seem someone satisfied with doing it unless they have a shaved head. I would rather have the real hair as long as I have the hair to do it. 

I've had SMP for the last 7-8 years. Under the HT it definitely increases the look of density. Very happy that I have that as a base prior to any HT. It was just an idea before you go about getting yet another HT. As for your question on the donor area, only a doctor is really going to be able to tell you if you have the graphs available. 

• 2 months later...