Dr. Louis Nader 8300 grafts FUE DHI

Guy73

4 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

@Guy73 I heard nader used to use a manual punch. Did he use one for your first 3000+ graft surgery? That's a whole lot of work for one person to do including the implanting.

I heard hes since moved on the motorized WAW system. True?

Yes that’s all true. It definitely took a while on my first procedure. But the extraction part on the second and third seemed quick. I did take notice the time difference. 

15 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

Yes that’s all true. It definitely took a while on my first procedure. But the extraction part on the second and third seemed quick. I did take notice the time difference. 

so did he use a motorized waw for your second and third?

10 minutes ago, LonelyGraft said:

so did he use a motorized waw for your second and third?

Yes, he did tell me of the change on my second. He told me he has a good success rate on this system. Although I thought I did good before. On my third we looked on his computer as he had that usb Tool to magnified my density in front. He showed me a area that was never extracted from. The density was almost exact to my natural hair. He said this will be tough to put another 1800 in the front but he was up for the challenge. He also said he would try and get doubles but because this is my third , the singles grafts he would try and place them real close to mimic a double graft. 2550 grafts on my third and the rest after the 1800 in front went to my crown. 

• Like 1

Fantastic results so far, and undoubtedly to come. I haven't read too many cases from Nader, but this will keep me thinking about him. 

I think it cannot be overstated how important it is to see a docs full canvas work. Nader saw you from your initial procedure to your now third procedure. This is important because there are always doubters in the first and second procedures who say things can't be done for the second and third procedures ("you used too much so now..." Or even "It's going to look bad since there wasn't enough placed..."). With subsequent procedures, you see the work of the surgeon develop along with the "strategy" they use. Some are more aggressive/conservative than others and it works for them, clearly.

Thanks for sharing your story, you'll no doubt help others with your detailed history.

Extraordinary results! 

• Like 1

If you're thinking of traveling abroad, consider this read: 
Airfare guide

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Lennney said:

I think it cannot be overstated how important it is to see a docs full canvas work. Nader saw you from your initial procedure to your now third procedure. This is important because there are always doubters in the first and second procedures who say things can't be done for the second and third procedures ("you used too much so now..." Or even "It's going to look bad since there wasn't enough placed..."). With subsequent procedures, you see the work of the surgeon develop along with the "strategy" they use. Some are more aggressive/conservative than others and it works for them, clearly.

I agree with this 100%. I don’t think it can be overstated enough. 

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, Guy73 said:

Crown check. I know they say it takes the longest to fill in. So I still may have some growth left to come.( currently a little Over 6 months)when wet I wish it was thicker but will see in a few months how it looks.A01130F2-4479-4CBA-8FD4-20C16FDBA0D9.thumb.jpeg.b6a0ef3f7cc57c84231e3a95a1b0fd8f.jpeg
 DD41472A-C27B-4F27-81B3-E4986BA3D5CD.thumb.jpeg.6f014f9da5a10fb8e00a05ae9b3526bb.jpeg

It looks great! Care to post a pic wet?

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Guy73 It really does look great but I understand where you’re coming from. At 6 months you absolutely still have more time for growth and maturity.

I’ll definitely be following along. I really appreciate Dr. Nader’s work.

Edited by Steeeve

• 4 weeks later...

Sometimes to appreciate where you are, remember where you were. 7.5 month mark! Even wet!!

https://imgur.com/a/lMfzfib

Straight from shower combed straight back. This was hard to pull off on my first pass wet. Especially at this hair length! In fact I could never pull this off under my harsh bathroom lights on my first procedure. 

Edited by Guy73

7.5 month hair dry. The worst lighting I always hide from. I never turned this lights on because I felt insecure but now🤔

directly under my bathroom lights mirror shot!

https://imgur.com/a/kLesEkD

you can see how fine my hair is in this picture. Good thing is , without these harsh lights it looks super thick. My wife said it’s better then hers!! Lol 

Rogaine foam  2x day 

hair vitamins  x2 day

laser helmet 4x a week sometimes 5!😄

essential oils 2x a day

everyday for 4 years now.
Seems to have at least halted my hairloss. Although with this long hair I feel like I loose 20-30 hairs a day. Hard to say if it’s breakage or actually loss but so far it’s been growing back. 

Also consider this:

— I used h2ocean sea salt spray after my procedure. Went through like 5 bottles in 10 days. I started using as soon as I got back to my hotel. Sprayed every 30 minutes on my head. ( I did not use the saline spray doctor gave me)

— I used rogaine again 2-3 weeks after every procedure. Used my laser helmet around the 11-12 mark after each procedure. I used the essential oil around 11-12 day mark after procedure. 
I don’t Take medication or do the derma-rolling. But everything else I have been consistent with for 4 years. I believe it helped me with my growth, survival, and overall outcome of my hair. 

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to outline my donor from my first two procedures. I believe the punch size played a big role in the outcome. 
https://imgur.com/a/RPMaqyS

3rd pass is to be determined but by the outcome of my second which at this point over 5700 grafts was taken you can see why I had plenty for a 3rd pass. I haven’t cut my hair in  almost 8 months so I can show anything really short after my third pass, but it’s pretty thick long so I am confident it’s all good. 

• 3 weeks later...

Direct sunlight☀️☀️☀️  I have noticed throughout the four years of doing this depending on where the sun is positioned above you really determines what you see in the mirror. Doesn’t get any more real than this! I am very happy and waited very long for this day! I’m very glad I stuck with the same doctor throughout my procedures. Just the sheer natural look is impressive to anyone that I have told and has seen me in person. 
https://imgur.com/a/OceKS7A

• 4 weeks later...

Man that is spot on! Looks incredible. "Harsh light / no harsh light" 🤣

• Thanks 1

1st FUE28/01/2020 - 3659 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira
2nd FUE - 03/06/2021 - 2881 grafts - Dr. Bruno Ferreira

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

• 2 weeks later...

Just “crowning around “😆😆

so this basically is probably my final results on the crown. I am content for now. My hair is long so it really spreads out the scalp in some areas when you part your hair. I feel this is normal and even see this on girls. Let me know what you guys think? Actually my hair was wet in the some pictures and almost dry in the other. I try to show 2 different lights. The one basically directly underneath harsh lighting.

https://imgur.com/a/IQIK58Y

Did you even had hair loss and hair transplant? Get out of here troll! :D

• Haha 1

Follow me on YouTube

I'm not a medical professional, thus any information given by me is my own observation and should not be treated as professional advice.

3 hours ago, Rolandas said:

Did you even had hair loss and hair transplant? Get out of here troll! :D

Definitely on my way to a Norwood 5 or 6 here almost 5 years ago. I was loosing hair soo fast I could not control it. Never really took fin just rogaine but even in this pic it didn’t seem to help too much. I still do use it along with a laser cap. Hope I keep what I have at least.  
https://imgur.com/a/iqtq15F

I'm joking man 😁 Your HT outcome is one of the best I've seen. Good for you! 

Follow me on YouTube

Looks great! One of the first HT vlogs I followed was a Nader patient on youtube, blonde american guy called Tom I think - your hair style in your 9 1/2 month reminds me of him, he wore his hair long also and it looked amazing. 

8 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Looks great! One of the first HT vlogs I followed was a Nader patient on youtube, blonde american guy called Tom I think - your hair style in your 9 1/2 month reminds me of him, he wore his hair long also and it looked amazing. 

Lol, he was the guy I watched too! I emailed him a few times. Nice guy! Dr. Nader is a great doctor I am surprised he does not get more recognition on this site. Results vary person to person but his technique and equipment are top notch and better than most. I have seen Him fix a FUT job by a top doctor in New York. I referred a guy who spent big bucks in New York on fut only to not be happy and have a scar. Took Dr Nader a few times to really fix and make dense, but damm he looks amazing! I wish he had the balls to post on here like me. Lol 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Rolandas said:

I'm joking man 😁 Your HT outcome is one of the best I've seen. Good for you! 

I know you were but sometimes myself I have to look back at photos to even remember how bald I really was. Hell my hairline started almost behind my ears😆