Dr. Louis Nader 8300 grafts FUE DHI

Guy73

Dr. Louis Nader is one of the best! Very happy with my results. his team is absolutely great and my results speak volumes on what he can do. 
FIRST PROCEDURE-was around 3900 grafts done in two day. This covered my front and crown. 

SECOND PROCEDURE- was around 1850 focused on the front for added density. 
Although I was happy at this point my crown might have gotten a little thinner with in the 2 year span so I went in for a 3rd. 
THIRD PROCEDURE- 2550 grafts placed in front and crown. Currently I am only out 5 months from this procedure. 
I do have light and thin hair which makes density a challenge but Dr. Nader gave me the best result I could hope for. Thank you Dr. Nader!😊EA83026E-B383-4E38-BA23-2F3EA3D5C332.jpeg.f03f90a97150fa76d4a050b38ad01e8f.jpeg

2B36A4E6-C931-4A84-A140-874825AF477E.png

D4A54D42-52D7-4FE2-8681-B9D0BD5DBA41.jpeg

E8714C9C-3B86-4418-9BBA-D6C9040FE733.jpeg

9A7D65B7-05A6-442A-9A20-2D2060FF9F3B.jpeg

6D053EDE-621C-4ADD-9AF7-B596ED5ABA9A.jpeg

11E13AE0-C066-45A2-A5E1-5D63605FA549.jpeg

Edited by Guy73

Unquestionably a great result. I know exactly what you mean about some hair appearing non-existent in certain light. My hair is Auburn, so some hairs end up being more reddish and others are such a deep, dark color that they look almost black. The reddish ones tend to "wash out" a bit more in harsh light.

Congratulations.

Edited by Mycroft
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, CosmoKramer said:

Are you the guy on YouTube that chronicled his HT’s over the past several years?

Lol, no but that guy is the one who inspired me to go down to Mexico. 7 years? We could be talking about a different guy?  

2 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

Lol, no but that guy is the one who inspired me to go down to Mexico. 7 years? We could be talking about a different guy?  

I think it’s the same guy yeah, surfer dude looking guy...i watched his progress videos when I started considering an HT myself ha!

Edited by CosmoKramer

5 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

I think it’s the same guy yeah, surfer dude looking guy...watch his progress videos when I started considering an HT myself ha!

That’s him. I was so impressed with his results and I think mine are even better🙂 but only because I went for a third pass. 
35,35,35 .....supposedly I have around 100 grafts per sq cm in my front. I tell you it looks better now then it did 20 years ago. 😆

Edited by Guy73
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, CosmoKramer said:

That’s great man! Would be great to see photos with a bit of distance to see how it looks but from what you’ve posted it looks like it was a success for you, congrats!

That entire front , probably to mid scalp is all transplant.

2C5CB742-770F-4B54-9272-9799350C65BD.jpeg

• Like 1

• Administrators

How much does Nader charge? Man, these results are great. There is no doubt, mind posting some crown shots before and after?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

6 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

How much does Nader charge? Man, these results are great. There is no doubt, mind posting some crown shots before and after?

I think he is a little over $2. Maybe 2.50

EEFF5421-F80A-4647-AC6D-D19552AEDCF4.thumb.jpeg.3547b836a1812388a8dd1b42e181b08c.jpeg4F54C0DE-B24F-4911-A17A-C0D8601A626E.jpeg.14deccc7304cbe224aea8c30a4b9928f.jpeg70F50CE1-303A-4805-861E-2F9C854255E5.jpeg.fec59a6dcfc7c40f18b3770976e2d3c1.jpeg

Edited by Guy73
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Administrators

Thanks for responding @Guy73 one last thing, do techs do the extractions or does Nader?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

3 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Thanks for responding @Guy73 one last thing, do techs do the extractions or does Nader?

Dr. Nader Does the entire extraction. He has one  assistant that helps with the placement. About 4 other girls separating the grafts and preparation and loading the pen tool for implants. Also he also makes a small slits that he punches the pen tool in that seems to make all the difference. That pen tool enables him to really be precise and extraction process is so well done and spread evenly I honestly feel even after 8300 grafts I could do another 2k. Take a look at the one picture above which maybe only 2 months after. 

• Administrators
On 3/11/2020 at 11:35 AM, Guy73 said:

Dr. Nader Does the entire extraction. He has one  assistant that helps with the placement. About 4 other girls separating the grafts and preparation and loading the pen tool for implants. Also he also makes a small slits that he punches the pen tool in that seems to make all the difference. That pen tool enables him to really be precise and extraction process is so well done and spread evenly I honestly feel even after 8300 grafts I could do another 2k. Take a look at the one picture above which maybe only 2 months after. 

That’s awesome, he always impressed me, he sort of laid low a few years, but that’s awesome value for skill and experience l. Thanks for sharing man, killer results 👍🏼

View my thread

16 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

That’s awesome, he always impressed me, he sort of laid low a few years, but that’s awesome value for skill and experience l. Thanks for sharing man, killer results 👍🏼

Yeah that’s why I hate hearing all this talk about fue not being ideal for large cases. Everyone I see with the fut scar And looking at their  results, I say to myself it’s ok , but not any better than mine. Some people on here fail to realize its how many grafts that can be placed in a sq cm that will give you density. As far as I know DHI is the best and the only way to place grafts  close enough to mimic nature. Sure some people with thick hair look good maybe in one pass. But you and I both know the longer you grow your hair the more obvious the results of your procedure are. Medium Short hair is so easier to pull off. 
Hell , I can buzz my hair or grow long 😊

Edited by Guy73

• Administrators
7 minutes ago, Guy73 said:

Yeah that’s why I hate hearing all this talk about fue not being ideal for large cases. Everyone I see with the fut scar And looking at their  results, I say to myself it’s ok , but not any better than mine. Some people on here fail to realize its how many grafts that can be placed in a sq cm that will give you density. As far as I know DHI is the best and the only way to place grafts  close enough to mimic nature. Sure some people with thick hair look good maybe in one pass. But you and I both know the longer you grow your hair the more obvious the results of your procedure are. Medium Short hair is so easier to pull off. 
Hell , I can buzz my hair or grow long 😊

Lucky bastard haha I’m not at that level yet. Maybe another 2,000 grafts 🤔😝

• Like 1

View my thread

6 month update from my 3rd procedure!

looking good! There is a guy on here who doubts I have a 100 grafts place in my front total. Lol pay up!! I had 3 passes of 35 grafts per sq cm in front to mid scalp. Probably only 20-30 in crown. But this is what I am r try talking about in pictures below. Now I just got out of the shower 10 minutes prior to me taking these pictures so my hair is still wet a little. I use no products in my hair. 

CF8DD273-CC7D-4205-95DA-5512B92D09C8.jpeg

42BE6761-DE4F-4D23-9E44-E3557B9CF456.jpeg

088386AE-7847-49C2-99C8-DB0D3CAEBEF5.jpeg

EF4671E9-9BE3-492A-91CD-EA46F85C7D13.jpeg