jayboy61

3395 FUE grafts, Dr Bisanga January 2018

It looks amazing. However it seems like the new hair is noticably thinner than the original hair further back. Will the new hair ever regain that same thinckness or will it neber be the same?

15 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

To be honest, your hair looks fantastic how it is and I'm not sure if I would personally go through the time and energy needed for a touch up procedure when this is already a home run. I mean your hair looks absolutely fantastic man, Dr. Bisanga has literally changed your appearance completely.

Thanks for your kind words Melvin, I agree on the time and energy so I'll evaluate it after 12 months and see how I feel. 

9 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

What a knockout result! Congratulations!! 

You still have some room to grow a bit more, but to the untrained eye you would not notice anything! 

Thanks Luke! Been following your results as well and your hair looks amazing, you must be extremely happy. 

9 hours ago, super64 said:

It looks amazing. However it seems like the new hair is noticably thinner than the original hair further back. Will the new hair ever regain that same thinckness or will it neber be the same?

I see what you mean, most hairs seem to be thickening month by month so I'm hoping from now until 12 months I will see more improvement in hair quality. 

Afternoon Guys, 

So its been 10 months and a couple of days now, things still seem to be progressing along nicely. Most noticeable changes are the change in hair quality and being able to style much easier. I feel the thinner patch on the left side has filled in slightly more this month but is still slightly lagging behind the right. 

Due to meet the Dr in early December to see how he feels things are progressing. 

I've also added a picture with the flash to give a different lighting view. 

10 months.jpg

10 months 2.jpg

10 months 3.jpg

10 months 4.jpg

10 months 5.jpg

10 months flash.jpg

10 months hairline 1.jpg

10 months hairline 2.jpg

dude come on.. this is a homerun. i agree with melvin, going back for a touch up is just unnecessary... i don’t feel your excitement lol

• Like 1

Hi,

I am a Bisanga patient myself (2003 FUE on 18th september this year). I think your hair is looking good, but I have one question that is keeping me busy and a little bit concerned for some days. Maybe you or someone else can relate to what I mean.

The last picture with your hairline up is given the impression that there are some little bumps remaining at some hairs, isn't it? For myself I can only see it in dependence of the lighting angle. I am hoping these bumps are hairs that are shortly before the breakthrough through the skin and will be gone afterwards. The other option might be that the follicles have not been set deeply enough and my last for a longer time.

Will the little bumps disappear? 😕

Edited by Ftothe

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, Ftothe said:

Hi,

I am a Bisanga patient myself (2003 FUE on 18th september this year). I think your hair is looking good, but I have one question that is keeping me busy and a little bit concerned for some days. Maybe you or someone else can relate to what I mean.

The last picture with your hairline up is given the impression that there are some little bumps remaining at some hairs, isn't it? For myself I can only see it in dependence of the lighting angle. I am hoping these bumps are hairs that are shortly before the breakthrough through the skin and will be gone afterwards. The other option might be that the follicles have not been set deeply enough and my last for a longer time.

Will the little bumps disappear? 😕

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, the bumps are tiny and barely even recognisable unless looked at under a certain light and extremely closely. It isn't something that's bothering me so I haven't asked the question if they will disappear.  

Hi,

I only wanted to let you know that everything is normal. Probably bumps is also not the correct word in this case, more like little dots what was referred to the growing hairs

Fantastic result. Always been a fan of Dr. Bisanga. I had consulted with him before I had my first HT and narrowed it down between him and Konior. All things being equal with regard to the quality of their work, I ultimately went with Konior because he was in the states and I didn’t want to travel overseas for a HT. I was also able to consult with him in person, which was important to me. Where did you travel from for your procedure with Bisanga?

Edited by Since21

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

I only have to travel about 160km by car to be in Brussels. This is a big advantage and to be honest, I never really considered another doctor than Dr. Bisanga.