3395 FUE grafts, Dr Bisanga January 2018

15 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

To be honest, your hair looks fantastic how it is and I'm not sure if I would personally go through the time and energy needed for a touch up procedure when this is already a home run. I mean your hair looks absolutely fantastic man, Dr. Bisanga has literally changed your appearance completely.

Thanks for your kind words Melvin, I agree on the time and energy so I'll evaluate it after 12 months and see how I feel. 

9 hours ago, lukeyb1687 said:

What a knockout result! Congratulations!! 

You still have some room to grow a bit more, but to the untrained eye you would not notice anything! 

Thanks Luke! Been following your results as well and your hair looks amazing, you must be extremely happy. 

9 hours ago, super64 said:

It looks amazing. However it seems like the new hair is noticably thinner than the original hair further back. Will the new hair ever regain that same thinckness or will it neber be the same?

I see what you mean, most hairs seem to be thickening month by month so I'm hoping from now until 12 months I will see more improvement in hair quality. 

• 1 month later...

Afternoon Guys, 

So its been 10 months and a couple of days now, things still seem to be progressing along nicely. Most noticeable changes are the change in hair quality and being able to style much easier. I feel the thinner patch on the left side has filled in slightly more this month but is still slightly lagging behind the right. 

Due to meet the Dr in early December to see how he feels things are progressing. 

I've also added a picture with the flash to give a different lighting view. 

10 months.jpg

10 months 2.jpg

10 months 3.jpg

10 months 4.jpg

10 months 5.jpg

10 months flash.jpg

10 months hairline 1.jpg

10 months hairline 2.jpg

Hi,

I am a Bisanga patient myself (2003 FUE on 18th september this year). I think your hair is looking good, but I have one question that is keeping me busy and a little bit concerned for some days. Maybe you or someone else can relate to what I mean.

The last picture with your hairline up is given the impression that there are some little bumps remaining at some hairs, isn't it? For myself I can only see it in dependence of the lighting angle. I am hoping these bumps are hairs that are shortly before the breakthrough through the skin and will be gone afterwards. The other option might be that the follicles have not been set deeply enough and my last for a longer time.

Will the little bumps disappear? 😕

Edited by Ftothe

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, Ftothe said:

Hi,

I am a Bisanga patient myself (2003 FUE on 18th september this year). I think your hair is looking good, but I have one question that is keeping me busy and a little bit concerned for some days. Maybe you or someone else can relate to what I mean.

The last picture with your hairline up is given the impression that there are some little bumps remaining at some hairs, isn't it? For myself I can only see it in dependence of the lighting angle. I am hoping these bumps are hairs that are shortly before the breakthrough through the skin and will be gone afterwards. The other option might be that the follicles have not been set deeply enough and my last for a longer time.

Will the little bumps disappear? 😕

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply, the bumps are tiny and barely even recognisable unless looked at under a certain light and extremely closely. It isn't something that's bothering me so I haven't asked the question if they will disappear.  

• 3 weeks later...

Fantastic result. Always been a fan of Dr. Bisanga. I had consulted with him before I had my first HT and narrowed it down between him and Konior. All things being equal with regard to the quality of their work, I ultimately went with Konior because he was in the states and I didn’t want to travel overseas for a HT. I was also able to consult with him in person, which was important to me. Where did you travel from for your procedure with Bisanga?

Edited by Since21

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys, 

Apologies for the lack of update at 11 months, Christmas was busy and I just didn't get a chance.

I'm now at one year... 

A few things since I last posted, I visited the Dr in early December in London to have a check up and discuss a small problem area I had at the front. Dr B agreed with me and has offered to do a free touch up unshaven of around 200 graphs which I'm booked into have next Friday. 

Other than that hair quality has improved as well as the length of the new hair which has helped with styling. 

I look back on the last year without any regrets and I'm 100% happy I made the decision to go ahead with this, its still not perfect and I would still like to improve it more but I have no immediate plans other than the small touch up to have any more surgery. 

I probably wont post again until maybe 18 months once the touch up has started growing. 

IMG_2246.jpg

IMG_2249.jpg

IMG_2252.jpg

IMG_2254.jpg

IMG_2255.jpg

IMG_2256.jpg

IMG_2260.jpg

IMG_2263.jpg

• Like 1

Still think it's look amazing mate.

are you using hair products in those pictures?

what exactly are you going to fix in the hairline, i'm going next month to do my mid scalp and crown area and i'm also want to add grafts to the front, did you ask him if it could harm the hair in that place?

1 hour ago, wheretogo said:

Still think it's look amazing mate.

are you using hair products in those pictures?

what exactly are you going to fix in the hairline, i'm going next month to do my mid scalp and crown area and i'm also want to add grafts to the front, did you ask him if it could harm the hair in that place?

Thanks, yeah just some of the Baxter hard cream pomade.. 

there's just a slight area on the left hand side that needs a tiny touch up, under harsh light its noticeably different than the other side. 

we didn't mention but I think he would advise against doing it if it was going to cause harm to the other hairs, especially as he's gaining no money out of the procedure. 

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Honestly, it concerns me you don’t sound that happy with a result that is absolutely outstanding. Perhaps, your expectations are a little unrealistic. Hair transplant surgery is not perfect nor will it ever be perfect. That said, I hope you’re happy with the touch-up 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I don’t get it either,, ur hair was bad before .. u should consider urself very lucky u got such a dense result .. I have a lot more hair than u n I would be happy with this result..

i guess it’s the bald guys that obsess most with their hair . From having no hair , to having hair again . But yet not grateful .. They want perfection instead . 

Edited by Legend007
  • Like 1

57 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Honestly, it concerns me you don’t sound that happy with a result that is absolutely outstanding. Perhaps, your expectations are a little unrealistic. Hair transplant surgery is not perfect nor will it ever be perfect. That said, I hope you’re happy with the touch-up 

20 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

I don’t get it either,, ur hair was bad before .. u should consider urself very lucky u got such a dense result .. I have a lot more hair than u n I would be happy with this result..

i guess it’s the bald guys that obsess most with their hair . From having no hair , to having hair again . But yet not grateful .. They want perfection instead . 

Maybe my reasoning behind the touch up doesn’t actually explain the situation. 

Im in no way under the illusion that my hair will be perfect and my expectations certainly aren’t too high. But the density just behind the hairline on the left is less than on the right and with that being the more exposed side of my hairline the dr agreed that we’d bring that density inline with the right side. 

I’m extremely happy with my hair and it’s been a life changing experience. 

• Like 1