3395 FUE grafts, Dr Bisanga January 2018

On 5/30/2018 at 12:46 PM, jayboy61 said:

2 months

5b32fc24827a0_22march.thumb.jpg.0ecfa06b89b5bd7ab43df0bec7d9e855.jpg

Hi,

We don't have to forget this is not a case of hairline-temples. If we see the post-op top image and also this one at 2 months, we can see that it was the whole frontal area which was treated. Probably with longer hair it was not that visible, but I believe Dr. Bisanga saw also weak hair on 2nd half of the frontal so he decided to reinforce it as well. So 3400 FUE for a surface like that is a very appropriate figure.

Regards,

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Below is my 7 month update.

I always seem to have a slow start and a really good finish to the months, this past week the density has improved.

The left is still lagging behind though so I'm really hoping that catches up, at 7 months though I'm unsure as to how much more of an improvement I can get??

I will update again at 8 months.

7 MONTHS.jpg

7 MONTHS 2.jpg

7 MONTHS 3.jpg

7 MONTHS 4.jpg

7 MONTHS 5.jpg

• Like 1

Dear Jayboy,

Thank you very much for upgrading your surgery.

Definitely it looks thicker compared to previous images.

New hairs can grow up to 7-9 months, but you will mainly see improvement in terms of thickness till 12-15 months and that will help to the final result in terms of density.

Anything you may need just let us know.

Kind regards,

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BHRClinic said:

Dear Jayboy,

Thank you very much for upgrading your surgery.

Definitely it looks thicker compared to previous images.

New hairs can grow up to 7-9 months, but you will mainly see improvement in terms of thickness till 12-15 months and that will help to the final result in terms of density.

Anything you may need just let us know.

Kind regards,

Jayboy, you are looking great.  This looks really good.  The Dr did a great job.  This is the key point “New hairs can grow up to 7-9 months, but you will mainly see improvement in terms of thickness till 12-15 months and that will help to the final result in terms of density.”  I am glad this has been said and it is applicable to a lot of folks that undergo surgery.  The thickness in the months ahead will fill it up even more.  Best wishes.

• Administrators

Fantastic results, the hairline looks so natural and the density looks great.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys, 

below is the 8 month update. 

I wouldn't say there's been a great change, a slight bit of hair improvement and also some added density to the left hand side. 

still some weaker areas so hoping for some more improvement there, I did notice one or two new sprouts last week but I'm guessing growth is pretty much finished now. 

I have attached pictures with different lighting to see it clearer. 

8 months.jpg

8 months 2.jpg

8 months 3.jpg

8 months 4.jpg

8 months 5.jpg

8 months 6.jpg

8 months 7.jpg

8 months 8.jpg

• Administrators

I see the left side is slightly less dense, but it is still only 8 months, I’m sure the rest will fill in; in the next few months. Btw great pomp, nice to see guys take pride in their hairstyles, after all we’re spending money on our migh as well style it nicely.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

13 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

I see the left side is slightly less dense, but it is still only 8 months, I’m sure the rest will fill in; in the next few months. Btw great pomp, nice to see guys take pride in their hairstyles, after all we’re spending money on our migh as well style it nicely.

Thanks Melvin, yeah I'm hoping for some more improvement to the left side over the next 4 months, if not I'm sure its nothing a little pass over wont sort out. You're right we spend a lot of money to get our hair back so I enjoy styling now its no longer a chore. 

How many lifetime grafts have you had?

I think it looks great. 

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

9 month update below.. 

I don't think too much has changed this past month, the hair has got longer and is slightly easier to style though. 

Still have the issue of the left side being slighter thinner and a bit see through. I have spoken to the clinic who have been great at responding and reassuring me that the Dr will happily offer me a small touch up if needs be. I'm due to meet the Dr as well when he's next in London. 

9 months.jpg

9 months 2.jpg

9 months 3.jpg

9 months 4 (2).jpg

9 months 5.jpg

9 months 6.jpg

9 months 8.jpg

Night and day difference from where you started. Congrats.

• Like 1

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• Administrators

To be honest, your hair looks fantastic how it is and I'm not sure if I would personally go through the time and energy needed for a touch up procedure when this is already a home run. I mean your hair looks absolutely fantastic man, Dr. Bisanga has literally changed your appearance completely.

View my thread