2987grafts with Dr. Lupanzula

Gatsu

Hi Everyone!

I just came back from my surgery with Dr.Lupanzula and his crew.

Some people know that i have done two hair transplantats with Dr.Keser in the past, one just a year ago.

The goal with this third and hopefully last transplant was to add temple points and fill in the mid-scalp that have been thinning out over the last 6 years not using meds, made evident too me when shaving for my last hair transplantat, and of course my sensitive barber also pointed it out . Im now on medication(fin) since a year back and actually going to try topical finasteride 1% that Lupanzula gave to me, hoping for less side effects.

My total graft count as of now is 6543 FUE grafts.

Lupanzula told me my donor was extraordinary thick leaving me with additional 2-3k grafts in the bank for future transplant if needed.

I have only good things to say about Dr Lupanzula and his crew. Very professional, kind and effective. Dr Lupanzula does all the extraction and incisions by himself leaving the placing of the grafts to his technicians. They are very helpful, welcoming and responding and im very happy with the work. looks really clean and im hopping for great results.

The graft counts:

932 singles

933 doubles

965 triples

152 quardruple

5 quintpule

Going to keep you guys updated in the process. feel free to ask me any questions!

Thank you.

DSC_2505.thumb.jpg.a89913a8cb2281a33baafc59e8b14fc8.jpg

DSC_2506.thumb.jpg.b1ef9ae9f8a3509a8c16c39cccf9abde.jpg

DSC_2512.thumb.jpg.3a8dcf4cc570486f243e4775fd680a50.jpg

DSC_2514.thumb.jpg.78765cb47b6a626e77773339a3d17ca4.jpg

DSC_2515.thumb.jpg.f8d24b29fc0c54c5c95093222ded792e.jpg

DSC_2516.thumb.jpg.ce6efc7bea59779c6c308cab8b430f39.jpg

DSC_2517.thumb.jpg.bc1ed549ff0f94a6d8a8798e34fa1f15.jpg

DSC_2519.thumb.jpg.8c4360f46de182211771fba49b7870fd.jpg

DSC_2547.thumb.jpg.0c0883705cdea2155e6b3ee1dd1f5b0e.jpg

DSC_2550.thumb.jpg.41c93aa10f202d5aad127b166a8aa8af.jpg

DSC_2553.thumb.jpg.af1976316d1173a5308b40e44589ca4e.jpg

DSC_2555.thumb.jpg.b3427313686be1d81b157c10a2e84a75.jpg

DSC_2556.thumb.jpg.5d3b1dbe96331cfa46f3bcc60d848fc8.jpg

DSC_2557.thumb.jpg.422e6bfba7fb64eca8297864930f6c55.jpg

DSC_2571.thumb.jpg.0289ce736e8d14d4987b60f5f75b0694.jpg

DSC_2573.thumb.jpg.209a049e41ee96f130b81760d53c2f25.jpg

DSC_2575.thumb.jpg.1b311ae331ca5a1f7e827855f84efb1c.jpg

DSC_2576.thumb.jpg.2f920310e85f46046d9e951ed40bf881.jpg

DSC_2579.thumb.jpg.4e3538926e3feecdd96aadc66d590e3d.jpg

DSC_2582.thumb.jpg.5dcbff9f9fe37f3eaf1f764cfcddf024.jpg

DSC_2584.thumb.jpg.1781be596c552fbdd757a2e5f62a33fc.jpg

DSC_2587.thumb.jpg.028cfc42f0965c27772b40c430bda0f5.jpg

• Like 1

Congrats on your procedure. Should be an awesome result !

Also considering Dr Lupanzula for temple points so will follow your case with interest.

Interested to see when the redness fades on your temples.

Have you told work colleagues etc or you looking to keep private?

Congrats on your procedure. Should be an awesome result !

Also considering Dr Lupanzula for temple points so will follow your case with interest.

Interested to see when the redness fades on your temples.

Have you told work colleagues etc or you looking to keep private?

Thank you :)

Im interested in that too. Historically its been none detectable for me after 8-10 days.

But this might be different. Im on holiday for 4 weeks now so it should be cool.

Most of my friends know, my family dont, but im going to surprise them tomorrow :P. The problems is the girl im dating, we are meeting in 8 days....

I had followed your threads but may I asked why you considered a 3rd HT? What norwood are the Males in your family? IF you had side effects on Finastiride what were they? What is your plan if you run out of grafts? Will you wear a wig? What was the age at which you received your firs hair transplant?

Cant understand most guys considering the luxury of temple points if they have any degree of MPB. Better to keep those valuable grafts in the bank for up top if needed imho.

appreciate that. and i knew i was going to get some heat for this HT. I wanted to share Dr Lupanzulas work with you guys since i know it has been requested.I got 3k grafts left in the bank and my front and part midscalp is already done so all future grafts will go i the back. But if this bothers people on this forum to much, i can stop.

Edited by Gatsu

Gatsu,

Congratulations on your recent procedure with Dr. Lupanzula,who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network. You're photos show real nice density in the transplanted area so I trust you'll be very happy when your results come in.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill, as always

thank you for your kind comments and positive feedback.

Congratulations! You already looked good before this HAT and guess you will look even better. I am very courious about he temples as these are really difficult to create naturally.

Actually you previous transplant looked good as well. If you would have done SMP in the donor you could have gone with a buzz cut. This leads to my question: Why do you went to another clinic after such a great result?

Good luck and grow well.

Congratulations! You already looked good before this HAT and guess you will look even better. I am very courious about he temples as these are really difficult to create naturally.

Actually you previous transplant looked good as well. If you would have done SMP in the donor you could have gone with a buzz cut. This leads to my question: Why do you went to another clinic after such a great result?

Good luck and grow well.

Thank you!

Yes, SMP on donor and possible future hair loss will be an option for me. i like that look.

Well, first of all i didnt want to go back to Turkey for several reasons. Regarding temple points i havent seen any work done with Dr Keser. I have seen some from Lupanzula that i liked a lot and looked really well and i liked how he explained the process behind creating natural looking temple points, using fine nape hair in the front and slowly fade for more density. Also he came recommended on this forum when discussing this topic,

Time will tell if it comes out good :) Lets hope for the best!

Gatsu,

Big congrats buddy. The framing looks on point and looks great. Would love to see your updates as time goes on. Im glad you were able to proceed and i wish you the best.

Gatsu,

Big congrats buddy. The framing looks on point and looks great. Would love to see your updates as time goes on. Im glad you were able to proceed and i wish you the best.

Thank you Sean!

Appreciate your support and insight for this procedure. I will keep you updated :).

Gatsu,

Please reply for my post?

I had followed your threads but may I asked why you considered a 3rd HT? What norwood are the Males in your family? IF you had side effects on Finastiride what were they? What is your plan if you run out of grafts? Will you wear a wig? What was the age at which you received your firs hair transplant?

thank you

Gatsu,

Please reply for my post?

thank you

I did answer but it got flagged for some reason. So I will sum it up.

Because I wanted temple points to frame my face and wanted to restore my mid scalp.

Around NW5 , different side effects but better now with lower dose and natural supplements . I have up to 3k graft left and im done with front/midscslp plus on meds so I should be covered for a long time, but good to have that.in the bank if crown goes weak. hair gods have me good donor . Nopp never wig worst case I will buzz/shave . First HT at 24 years old, best desicion of my life .

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

damn bro it's growing in quick, temple points look natural already and donors looking great tho you're heading towards mullet territory soon back there lol, definitely need that trim but you look better at 2.5 months than i do at 3.5 months with my shock loss. You're on track to a killer result!

damn bro it's growing in quick, temple points look natural already and donors looking great tho you're heading towards mullet territory soon back there lol, definitely need that trim but you look better at 2.5 months than i do at 3.5 months with my shock loss. You're on track to a killer result!

Thanx bro. hahaa, i died when i read the mullet comment.

i haven't cut my hair because of to the temple points. Is it safe to cut/buzz it now?