2987grafts with Dr. Lupanzula

Gatsu

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Gatsu said:

haha, didn't mean to 😄. Thank you 🙏..
I loved Cali man. Did the classic roadtrip from Sanfran to San Diego (Obviously with a mustang convertible).  Loved every second of it and im definitely going back! Where in California do you live?

Los Angeles area, next tine you’re out here let’s get a beer, or protein shake haha 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/20/2019 at 2:23 PM, Sean said:

Man, this is just awesome.  This is what a person should feel after surgery-  peace and comfort and enjoying life as the goals were met satisfactorily.  A person should not have to become a hermit due to the damages caused by doctors.  Congrats Gatsu!  You are free from hair worries now.

Thanks bro. Appreciate your support and comments. I know you've been following my journey for a while 🙏. Hope all is good with you :)

On 11/20/2019 at 3:13 PM, Melvin-Moderator said:

Los Angeles area, next tine you’re out here let’s get a beer, or protein shake haha 

haha i loved LA. 
Stayed att venice beach for 2 days and then Dream Hollywood Hotell for 3.  one of my favorite stops on the trip :).  Lets have a beer 😄🍻

• 7 months later...
17 hours ago, CosmoKramer said:

Looks Great man!

Do you do the Man Bun often?

Are you concerned that traction and tightness might damage the HT follicles?

Looks fairly loosely tied. I think (though am by no means an authority!) that traction alopecia, assuming that's more or less what you're referring to, is only really a risk when the hair is tied very tightly and is kept in said state repeatedly over an extended period. Wouldn't have thought this hairstyle (regardless of it being on HT'd hair) would put you at much risk.

4 hours ago, thatoldchestnut said:

Looks fairly loosely tied. I think (though am by no means an authority!) that traction alopecia, assuming that's more or less what you're referring to, is only really a risk when the hair is tied very tightly and is kept in said state repeatedly over an extended period. Wouldn't have thought this hairstyle (regardless of it being on HT'd hair) would put you at much risk.

Yes, that’s what I was referring to. Good points.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 6:30 AM, CosmoKramer said:

Looks Great man!

Do you do the Man Bun often?

Are you concerned that traction and tightness might damage the HT follicles?

Nah, just so it won't be in the way when I'm doing stuff at home. I don't have it tight at all so don't feel worried 🙂

• 4 months later...
On 11/18/2019 at 9:46 PM, BjornBorg said:

Great shape of both hair and body. :D Great to see a report from you.

Ha ha... What is best? Good one here... what you consider to be better at the moment, your body or your hair? 

What a transformation mon ami! 

Congratulations!!! Enjoy!!!

• 2 years later...

With the knowledge you have today, would you have your first surgery done by dr.keser? who would be your first choice today?

I myself had an op with dr.keser. I'm just not satisfied with the density.

Today im not sure because there is so many good doctors out there now. But i dont regerat it one bit.  You can see my first HT here:

[removed link]

I had amazing results and im still happy with my hairline.  How many grafts did you get and where did you place them?

Do you have pictures?

Edited by Melvin- Moderator
Removed link

45 minutes ago, stephcurry30 said:

I remember this thread like it was yesterday. @Gatsu IS A LEGEND in this community and has some of the most epic transformations I've ever seen! 

Crazy nostalgic bump

Haha, thank you brother!  Appreciate the kinds words. Must admit I was surprised and somewhat happy to get a ping from this forum again. Loved and appreciated the support from everyone here . 

• Like 1

• Administrators

Nice to see you back, are you still rocking the man bun?

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

How is the hair? Still as good as the last post? Such awesome results you had!

Hey!

The hair is good and still holding up :) (pictures from today, little tired but the hair is the point😄

I would lie if told you that it’s as thick as 5 years ago but still good. I’m not on any medication but has started with PRP, microneeding and topicals to maintain. Don’t be surprised if you see a post here about my 4th HT in the future 😄

6E7235C7-0BC8-48AC-AD3A-E19A1BE5B06E.jpeg

96A9A49B-AB42-4F8A-9501-7E4B93C1FD2C.jpeg

9FC3FD3A-B6E2-499B-87CA-21B6FD86A003.jpeg

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Gatsu said:

Hey!

The hair is good and still holding up :) (pictures from today, little tired but the hair is the point😄

I would lie if told you that it’s as thick as 5 years ago but still good. I’m not on any medication but has started with PRP, microneeding and topicals to maintain. Don’t be surprised if you see a post here about my 4th HT in the future 😄

6E7235C7-0BC8-48AC-AD3A-E19A1BE5B06E.jpeg

96A9A49B-AB42-4F8A-9501-7E4B93C1FD2C.jpeg

9FC3FD3A-B6E2-499B-87CA-21B6FD86A003.jpeg

Lol. Your hair is phenomenal man. The transplanted hair won’t bald ever? So you just mean the thickness isn’t as noticeable and not the transplanted hair has begun to bald some too?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, JoDimaggio22 said:

Lol. Your hair is phenomenal man. The transplanted hair won’t bald ever? So you just mean the thickness isn’t as noticeable and not the transplanted hair has begun to bald some too?

Thank you! 
No, but im still loosing my native hair. So my hair overall is thinner for sure. I haven't combated my hair loss at all (expect for HT:s) so i just started doing that hoping i can prolong a 4:th transplant as much as possible. Even though i suffer from hair loss im quite blessed with a good donor and good "quality" of hair. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, RTC said:

yep

I used to a lot. I have a wrestler/MMA background so neck work was something we did quite a lot. I try to maintain today by doing it sometimes but not enough if you ask me.

It used to be bigger 😄

image.jpeg.41f77ff2748ee1229932420a04f5914b.jpeg

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Gatsu said:

I used to a lot. I have a wrestler/MMA background so neck work was something we did quite a lot. I try to maintain today by doing it sometimes but not enough if you ask me.

It used to be bigger 😄

image.jpeg.41f77ff2748ee1229932420a04f5914b.jpeg

Geez you are a monster lol. Oh and you were talking about the native hair has lost its thickness not the transplanted? Okay that makes sense