2987grafts with Dr. Lupanzula

Gatsu

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Gatsu said:

I used to a lot. I have a wrestler/MMA background so neck work was something we did quite a lot. I try to maintain today by doing it sometimes but not enough if you ask me.

It used to be bigger 😄

image.jpeg.41f77ff2748ee1229932420a04f5914b.jpeg

Young Andrei Arlovsky beast. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

9 hours ago, Gatsu said:

I used to a lot. I have a wrestler/MMA background so neck work was something we did quite a lot. I try to maintain today by doing it sometimes but not enough if you ask me.

It used to be bigger 😄

Beast 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Gatsu said:

It used to be bigger 😄

Just curious what was your neck training like? What specific exercises did you do? 

On 12/30/2022 at 3:41 PM, stephcurry30 said:

Just curious what was your neck training like? What specific exercises did you do? 

Well, to begin with,  the basics.

Hanging the head over a ledge and moving the head down and up to train the front (chin to the breast)  Then put your head straight out  and turn it from left to right 30 times.

Then do the same thing on the sides moving the head up and down and same lying on the stomach for the back side. do this circle 3 times. 

After a while you can use resistance by having a friend holding his hand on your head or by putting weight plates on your head with something soft between. 

More advanced exercises you bridge with you head on a mat or even better use a pilates ball, put your head on it and move out so its just your neck holding your body up for 10 sec (se pic). thats a good one..

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Skärmavbild 2023-01-03 kl. 16.17.28.png

On 12/29/2022 at 11:49 AM, Gatsu said:

Hey!

The hair is good and still holding up :) (pictures from today, little tired but the hair is the point😄

I would lie if told you that it’s as thick as 5 years ago but still good. I’m not on any medication but has started with PRP, microneeding and topicals to maintain. Don’t be surprised if you see a post here about my 4th HT in the future 😄

6E7235C7-0BC8-48AC-AD3A-E19A1BE5B06E.jpeg

96A9A49B-AB42-4F8A-9501-7E4B93C1FD2C.jpeg

9FC3FD3A-B6E2-499B-87CA-21B6FD86A003.jpeg

Gatsu, what a great hair you have! And if you ever need more, your BHT would do it for sure, amazing.

Thanks for sharing.