Dr. Hasson - FUE - 2650 grafts - April 7, 2017

• Administrators

WOW😱

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Did you get any more growth after 9 months? What happened to the gap?

Hairloss began at age 23. 

Oral Finasteride 1mg daily since 2006, Topical Minoxidil since 2012. Hair transplant 3,400 grafts 2019. Second hair transplant 2,400 grafts in 2023. 

• Administrators

The hairline looks fantastic, there’s been a lot of talk of FUE being inferior in terms of growth, what did Dr. Hasson say about his FUE growth rate? Cause this look as good as any FUT result they’ve showcased.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

13 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

The hairline looks fantastic, there’s been a lot of talk of FUE being inferior in terms of growth, what did Dr. Hasson say about his FUE growth rate? Cause this look as good as any FUT result they’ve showcased.

Thank you! The growth rate was off the charts in my case. I think I recall being told more than 96% of the transplanted hairs grew. My temples took longer to thicken up for some reason. Hairs grew best in my scar tissue (I had a nasty one from a childhood accident, around 3 inches long by 1” thick). You cannot see the scar any longer.

I have zero idea why anyone would comment negatively about FUE. My experience and outcome are categorically fantastic.

I should add I am still on Finasteride and I do not drink alcohol nor do I smoke.

Edited by Arminius

• Administrators
57 minutes ago, Arminius said:

Thank you! The growth rate was off the charts in my case. I think I recall being told more than 96% of the transplanted hairs grew. My temples took longer to thicken up for some reason. Hairs grew best in my scar tissue (I had a nasty one from a childhood accident, around 3 inches long by 1” thick). You cannot see the scar any longer.

I have zero idea why anyone would comment negatively about FUE. My experience and outcome are categorically fantastic.

I should add I am still on Finasteride and I do not drink alcohol nor do I smoke.

Yea, I do believe growth is up to skill. Some surgeons get lower growth, while others it’s about equal. I think H&W either procedure gets good growth.

View my thread

image.jpeg.232dbf89b16f77ef52e108537e6d9a75.jpeg

hair looks amazing ! Those shades are 🔥 btw

On 2/20/2020 at 6:04 PM, Arminius said:

more snaps, taken this morning in direct sunlight. Styled with wax.

3AD32AF4-802D-45BE-AA7A-37650932BF2F.jpeg

58F750D7-C639-4D57-9924-44EBAE23A527.jpeg

891DD923-5A3A-42F8-8919-9F9FD4C7AC2A.jpeg

509C550D-B4C5-4787-81E8-B430C94EEA92.jpeg

Looks really really good! Do me a favour and inbox me a link to those shades, in need of a new pair and those are pretty fucking cool!lol

• Administrators

Looks fantastic, happy for you man, and thanks for coming back and updating us 👍🏼

View my thread

• Administrators

You should post some candid before pics. I really appreciate you coming back and updating this thread, it's great for those researching Dr. Hasson.

• Like 1

View my thread

• 2 years later...
  • Administrators

Bumping for a classic FUE result.

• Like 1

View my thread

On 2/24/2020 at 12:03 PM, Arminius said:

Another shot from behind in very bright light, showing how there is absolutely no scarring visible.

9D325477-9494-4128-B1B0-B11E236C8D8E.jpeg

How were the anesthetic injections?? Painful? That sleeve of yours makes me think you handle pain a bit better than I do haha

• 3 months later...

The more I research this forum the more I’m convinced Dr. Hasson is who I need to go with.

My only concern is their communication right now is not great. I did the online consult, but answers to my questions take almost 2 weeks. I even reached out to Christina to schedule the procedure and haven’t heard back. It’s been a week. Is this normal with them? 

Edited by StayThick36