"HOPE RESTORATION" Not just hair restoration. Thanks to Dr. Parsa Mohebi

Sanjar41

Hello everyone,

This is Sanjar. One year passed from the date which I butchered in Colorado Surgical Center and most of you guys know about my pain and suffering which I had after that (so called) surgery. Thanks to all of you in this forum, my voice has been heard and I WON the free hair transplant contest which announced by good man and great surgeon Dr. Parsa Mohebi. The surgery took place two months ago and I'm telling you guys, it was amazing,amazing,amazing.

No pain, no bleeding, 8 hours of surgery and I was conscious witnessing the whole process. Everyone was so friendly and professional at the highest level you can imagine. 2000 grafts and not a bit of discomfort. it was like a massage! to be honest after end of the surgery I was feeling I can have another 8 hours of surgery. it was pure pleasure! I'm not talking about my excitement and happiness. I'm just explaining my physical condition during the surgery. it was hard to believe specially for a person like me who had the horrible experience not a long before this amazing surgery.

I had a delicious lunch and dessert around noon and it was great as well. I didn't need to go to pharmacy because after surgery my prescription was ready for me plus extra items like a travel pillow ( which was really high quality and comfortable and made me sleep like a baby without damaging the grafts) and special shampoo,etc. Donor area almost completely healed within 5 days! and before I forget I must say this: I didn't use any pain killer and medicine which Doctor gave me for preventing my face from swelling because I had no pain at all and my face didn't swell, just a bit of swelling and that's it! I'm telling you guys, this surgery was pure pleasure and I can't describe it with words. Thank you everyone! Thank you Thank you Thank you! My special Thank to good man and great surgeon Dr. Parsa Mohebi and his professional and friendly team. I'm uploading some pictures now and I will constantly update this topic with more pictures and share my happiness with you guys.

Thank you again everyone and God bless all of you.

P.S. First picture is one day before surgery, second and third picture is from the day of surgery and last picture is from one day after surgery. I will post more pictures soon.

20160728_055448.thumb.jpg.84abf193ea3042a1f3358ae3cf53c5eb.jpg

20160729_111605.thumb.jpg.149d22478e2f0fad41f33d83c3f03017.jpg

20160729_174923.thumb.jpg.03a477e60da1f85edd1540efbd6d9c15.jpg

20160730_031037.thumb.jpg.07734e6f0993542196781c052ca280dd.jpg

I think that anyone following the travails of Sanjar will rejoice in this update of good news. Good growing , Sanjar.

I can personally attest to the professionalism of Dr. Mohebi. He is passionate about his craft and the education of the public.

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Congratulations Sanjar. Really hope this turns things round for you. I look forward to your updates.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Sanjar,

Congratulations on winning the free contest with Dr. Mohebi. Your surgical photos this time around look so much better, much more refinend. Dr. Mohebi does excellent work. I trust you and Dr. Mohebi spoke about short and long term goals and what to expect with 2000 grafts on a larger bald area. I look forward to seeing your results and learning more about the long term plan for your hair restoration.

Best wishes and happy growing!

Bill

Really happy to read this Sanjar. You have been through hell and I am happy you are finally experiencing some happiness. Your story really validates the usefulness of this forum. I wish you nothing but the best.

I would also like to say how impressed I am with Dr Mohebi. This case not only focuses on his strong ethics as a surgeon but also on his high quality of character as a caring person.

Edited by JON86

I'm really looking forward to seeing how these results turn out for you. This is a huge step in the right direction for you, and I'm happy you're keeping us updated on your journey and progress.

Hopefully within the next several months you'll really start seeing some of the grafts come in.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Hello everyone,

This is Sanjar. One year passed from the date which I butchered in Colorado Surgical Center and most of you guys know about my pain and suffering which I had after that (so called) surgery. Thanks to all of you in this forum, my voice has been heard and I WON the free hair transplant contest which announced by good man and great surgeon Dr. Parsa Mohebi. The surgery took place two months ago and I'm telling you guys, it was amazing,amazing,amazing.

No pain, no bleeding, 8 hours of surgery and I was conscious witnessing the whole process. Everyone was so friendly and professional at the highest level you can imagine. 2000 grafts and not a bit of discomfort. it was like a massage! to be honest after end of the surgery I was feeling I can have another 8 hours of surgery. it was pure pleasure! I'm not talking about my excitement and happiness. I'm just explaining my physical condition during the surgery. it was hard to believe specially for a person like me who had the horrible experience not a long before this amazing surgery.

I had a delicious lunch and dessert around noon and it was great as well. I didn't need to go to pharmacy because after surgery my prescription was ready for me plus extra items like a travel pillow ( which was really high quality and comfortable and made me sleep like a baby without damaging the grafts) and special shampoo,etc. Donor area almost completely healed within 5 days! and before I forget I must say this: I didn't use any pain killer and medicine which Doctor gave me for preventing my face from swelling because I had no pain at all and my face didn't swell, just a bit of swelling and that's it! I'm telling you guys, this surgery was pure pleasure and I can't describe it with words. Thank you everyone! Thank you Thank you Thank you! My special Thank to good man and great surgeon Dr. Parsa Mohebi and his professional and friendly team. I'm uploading some pictures now and I will constantly update this topic with more pictures and share my happiness with you guys.

Thank you again everyone and God bless all of you.

P.S. First picture is one day before surgery, second and third picture is from the day of surgery and last picture is from one day after surgery. I will post more pictures soon.

Your photos look great. Thanks for sharing. Placement and extraction look acceptable. Do you have additional plans for the future? Lower density could be very beneficial for your case, especially if any scarring exists in the recipient as a result of the bad procedure from the previous clinic.

The donor area could also possibly benefit from a donor recharging session with your best source of body hair (e.g. beard). You seem to be one step closer to positive improvement.

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC Clinic's European branch.

Consultation Dates & Cities for Dr. Patrick Mwamba

London, United Kingdom - Available (Sat.)

Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Saturday)

Bologna, Italy - Available (Saturday)

Brussles, Belgium - Available (Sun.-Sat.) *No Fee*

Dr. Patrick Mwamba is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

• Administrators

Awesome Sanjar, I saw your video on Dr. Mohebis Snapchat, I will echo others the work looks clean and refined, I'm sure this will yield a positive cosmetic result, I'm looking forward to your updates.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Congratulations Sanjar! I have all the confidence in the work in Dr. Mohebi's skills and I'm sure this will work out for you. Please keep us updated.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Congratulations Sanjar! I have all the confidence in the work in Dr. Mohebi's skills and I'm sure this will work out for you. Please keep us updated.

Thank you David and thank you everyone! I can't put my happiness in the words but all I can say is whenever you think "it's the end, that's it, you're done for good" then suddenly you face a miracle, you see a light and everything changes in the way which you never imagined before. You guys are the miracle! I will keep you guys updated and share the moments of this journey with all of you. My story started from sadness and pain and now this miracle is changing my life to a new start with happiness and hope. And again my special thank to the good man and great surgeon Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who made my dream come true.

Thank you again everyone and I'll post the updates more often.

Thank you David and thank you everyone! I can't put my happiness in the words but all I can say is whenever you think "it's the end, that's it, you're done for good" then suddenly you face a miracle, you see a light and everything changes in the way which you never imagined before. You guys are the miracle! I will keep you guys updated and share the moments of this journey with all of you. My story started from sadness and pain and now this miracle is changing my life to a new start with happiness and hope. And again my special thank to the good man and great surgeon Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who made my dream come true.

Thank you again everyone and I'll post the updates more often.

Congrats Sanjar, I'm rooting for you.

Thanks to Dr. Mohebi!!!!

• 4 weeks later...

Here is the picture from 2 weeks after surgery.Excellent job from Dr Parsa Mohebi. everyone knew my head wasn't a virgin head and it was a repair job. It's only 2000 grafts and my next surgery will complete the job. Now everytime I look at the mirror I thank heavenly father, Dr Mohebi and everyone in this forum in my heart. I will post more pictures soon :)

Screenshot_20161115-172751.jpg.e0d5beb57654c7bb506853d1e05ea308.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Administrators

Hope you’re doing well Sanjar, wed love to see your updates. 

Warm regards-Melvin 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.