Ranking Celebrities with Confirmed HT's

Are we 100% sure Antonio Conte is still transplant? I know he had one but his hair these days looks incredibly dense. I guess he did keep a good forelock and has good characteristics and the right sort of styling though. If it is still totally transplant he's done very well, because he lost an awful lot of hair in his mid-scalp.

Yes 100% Conte is still a transplant. He has been taking finasteride since he had his transplant in 2008. I talked to him recently and he is now started taking topical finasteride for the last 6 months.

Cm2XUklWIAASi9J.jpg.2092149e83039270f4800f40df455a16.jpg

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes 100% Conte is still a transplant. He has been taking finasteride since he had his transplant in 2008. I talked to him recently and he is now started taking topical finasteride for the last 6 months.

It's a fantastic result! I think keeping a lot of the forelock must have really helped him, but he was pretty substantially bald and his hair looks fantastic these days.

He has done a great job maintaining his hair. A good transplant with good hair style helps a lot. He was recently on TV and the report asked him if that was his hair and he let the reporter analysis and touch his hair without an issue.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Ernie agreed but he looks like he has some kick ass donor left in the bank.

what about his side kick don Lennon? Im sure that guy has concealer on

I've noticed that too. He looks like an early NW3 to me

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

No way that Anderson Cooper pic shows a HT scar wrapping all the way to his temples. I think it's just hat hair or something of the sort.

As for Tom Brady - Twitter delivered once again. :)

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Elton John doesn't wear a wig and has never had a transplant. His results are from PRP....:D

Talking to someone many years ago that knows him told me if had received 1 or 2 bad transplants and now wears a wig to cover them up.

Did Elton John get a HT, or is that a hair piece??

elton-john-hair-transplant.jpg

I'm guessing a very, very expensive (and good) piece rather than what would be the greatest hair transplant in history, this side of Elon Musk (no chance).

Can probably add Kirk Cousins (Redskins QB) to the list. Given the aggressiveness of his loss, I don't think it's meds or strictly meds. Solid procedure, whoever did it. I'm guessing probably a standard 2k job addressing the temples and possibly forelock.

Before:

After:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/washington-redskins/0ap3000000701646/Cousins-We-weren-t-good-enough

In this pic his hair looks real though.

Or perhaps he just got front grafts put in to conceal the wig better??

025F9E820000044D-2929539-image-m-28_1422442611427.jpg

You can kind of see a discolored line along his hairline, which might be suggestive of a hairpiece.

i'd imagine makeup covers up any issues that there might be pretty well.

Can probably add Kirk Cousins (Redskins QB) to the list. Given the aggressiveness of his loss, I don't think it's meds or strictly meds. Solid procedure, whoever did it. I'm guessing probably a standard 2k job addressing the temples and possibly forelock.

Ha! Skins are a big deal around here, so of course I've been keeping an eye on Kirk's hair the last few years. I agree, there's been an improvement. He had some obvious crown thinning too, but I haven't been able to get a good peek at that area this season.

A couple years ago he got a wretched buzz cut and said he hadn't realized his hairline was receding until then. Even joked about saving money for a Bosley treatment.

Read a recent article saying that after a game last year he asked Tom Brady when things started clicking for him as a qb. Maybe Tom gave him all sorts of tips that day. ;)

Lol @ us hair-watchers.

How about Matt Goss from the 80's boy band Bros?

He constantly wore a hat for many many many years & now he's showing a full head of hair (which I don't think a HT could have achieved).

Hair pieces have come on & I suspect he's wearing one.

34E3A02700000578-3623909-image-m-40_1464965321407.jpg.a0e91ab845eba0d5b1c65ed9c5bf6653.jpg

In this pic his hair looks real though.

Or perhaps he just got front grafts put in to conceal the wig better??

025F9E820000044D-2929539-image-m-28_1422442611427.jpg

I don't think that most people realize what hair systems can do if you are willing to put the time in. check out northwest lace (the forum). These guys pull off better looks that this mostly in a DIY fashion for the maintenance and attachments. I think that systems average less that 250 bucks and last around 2 to 3 months. System wearing that can look better than this costs around 120 bucks a month....but it is lot of hassle IMO. I think that you can have a much fuller head of hair with systems and can look just as real....I just don't know if I would be willing to put the work in with the cleaning and conditioning and attachments and all.

So, it probably costs Elton quite a bit because i am sure he has someone doing it for him, but it doesn't have to.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Ha! Skins are a big deal around here, so of course I've been keeping an eye on Kirk's hair the last few years. I agree, there's been an improvement. He had some obvious crown thinning too, but I haven't been able to get a good peek at that area this season.

A couple years ago he got a wretched buzz cut and said he hadn't realized his hairline was receding until then. Even joked about saving money for a Bosley treatment.

Read a recent article saying that after a game last year he asked Tom Brady when things started clicking for him as a qb. Maybe Tom gave him all sorts of tips that day. ;)

Lol @ us hair-watchers.

He can't possibly have not known until then. He had virtually no temples! And he was a noticeable thinner while he was at MSU. Certainly well below 50% (the supposed demarcation line for detection) in the temples.

What about Bruce Springsteen and Neil Diamond

Bruce appears to have had a very conservative but very appropriate and successful transplant.

Neil wears a pretty bad piece.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.