FUE HT with Dr Marwan Saifi, Wroclaw, Poland - FUE 2050 grafts 2/10/15 - Diffuse Norw

Looking amazing at 7 months and with only 2050 grafts, congrats man and kudos to DR.

Patient of Dr. Tejinder Bhatti. 2942 Grafts FUE.

Meds as recommended by Doctor:-

1. Finasteride 1mg daily (Reduced to .5 after 7 months).

2. Biotin 5 mg daily.

3. Baby Shampoo twice a week.

4. Baby oil once a day.

My thread:

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree it obviously helps having a forelock and some existing hair in the hairline ,but even though it's still a great result, Dr Saifi is very mindful of donor depletion so no problem to fix any issues in the future, but as you said you can enjoy your hair now while you are still young, I spoke to Dr Saifi ,he personally phones every patient, he came across as very genuine not in any way over selling himself , he obviously doesn't feel the need to join this site ,but he's definitely produces great work , congratulations again.

I agree it obviously helps having a forelock and some existing hair in the hairline ,but even though it's still a great result, Dr Saifi is very mindful of donor depletion so no problem to fix any issues in the future, but as you said you can enjoy your hair now while you are still young, I spoke to Dr Saifi ,he personally phones every patient, he came across as very genuine not in any way over selling himself , he obviously doesn't feel the need to join this site ,but he's definitely produces great work , congratulations again.

Thanks for the feedback Mick I'm familiar with ur own HT nice result mate. In my case the fact there was existing native hair would have presented more of a challenge for Dr Saifi than anything. From my own experience and the research of he's other patients I think he is a top class surgeon and wud hav no hesitation recommending him. He's a very ethical guy. For now I'm going to enjoy the next few years of hair :D

Stunning result mate - absolutely made up for you .

I'm just hitting the 4.5 month mark , so looking forward to how it develops over the next 2 months . Like you say , with your kind of result , the best thing that money can buy .

Stunning result mate - absolutely made up for you .

I'm just hitting the 4.5 month mark , so looking forward to how it develops over the next 2 months . Like you say , with your kind of result , the best thing that money can buy .

Thanks very much man. Just checked out ur post it looks to be coming along perfectly get ready for the good stuff to start happening literally everyday

• 2 months later...

So it's 10 months and I think this will be my last update coz I can't really imagine any more growth considering the number of grafts I got. I'm very happy with my result. It's been life changing. You can judge for urself from the pictures whether u wud be happy urself. I don't get on here much anymore which is strange because at one point I was constantly on here to a point of obsession. Some1 once wrote that the guys happiest with their HT usually disappear and stop updating because they are busy enjoying life and that really seems to be true for me. I wish everyone here the very best of luck and don't be afraid to take the plunge if u do ur research well. It will be worth it in the long run. Don't set unrealistic expectations and you will be happy. Ull never have that 18yr old hair again but you can make people believe you do. Remember it's all illusion if u are a high Norwood. To the ppl who helped me I will always be grateful and to anyone needing help I'll try my best to do so. Special mention to HT_soon, Dolph1969, buzz2 and jacekplacek

2016-07-31_12_14_54.thumb.jpg.b8134f4bd03b43c3b001d3f923ed2ea7.jpg

2016-07-31_12_13_33.thumb.jpg.1f3a8a7ec2dc01bee9a373f3bcc55c22.jpg

2016-07-31_12_15_57.thumb.jpg.b56228d482a078e3d6a35281d33a9a91.jpg

2016-07-31_12_17_07.thumb.jpg.f8bf195f4ab8186ed66ff5a5c4c68cc2.jpg

• Administrators

Absolutely amazing romp, so happy for you, youve come such a long way, i remember you once told me youd be happy with my first results, to see how you look now is really something special, glad i was of some help mate. Hairstyle is looking killer:cool:

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Absolutely amazing romp, so happy for you, youve come such a long way, i remember you once told me youd be happy with my first results, to see how you look now is really something special, glad i was of some help mate. Hairstyle is looking killer:cool:
Thanks man. You were a big help. All the worry and anxiety seems like a distant memory now. Have you got ur third yet?

Excellent!

Pls post some pictures of your donor areas before you had the ht

Also I hear some docs don't go past the ears for FUE?

there is pictures of donor area before HT on the first page of this thread. Never heard anything about the ears but my doc said everything he used was in safe zone.

hey mate I noticed that on the before pics that you have thin hair around ears and a slight bald patch behind. do you have nape thinning? and did minoxidil help there?
the minoxidil helped a lot on the patch behind in the crown. I use it twice daily.On the ears part iv always had light hair around the ears even as a kid. I don't think I have nape thinning but it has again always been a bit lighter in the nape and around ears just my hair characteristics I guess.

Does anyone have the best contact details to send pictures to dr saifi , can only find agency's online and would prefer to deal direct with the clinic . Cheers

Photo Consultation - AM-MED

I sent pictures on saturday and got a reply from Dr. Saifi on monday morning.

outstanding result here! I had never even heard of this doc but sent in my consult this morning, eager to hear what he has to say. If I may ask, what did he charge per graft, I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

Photo Consultation - AM-MED

I sent pictures on saturday and got a reply from Dr. Saifi on monday morning.

Cheers , just had a quotation back ... Very happy with prompt and informed reply but will definitely need to see more of dr Saifis work to be convinced , does anyone know where dr Saifi trained in the USA ? Unfortunately there's just not enough documentation available at the mo to get me overly interested versus Lorenzo,erdogan,h&w etc

outstanding result here! I had never even heard of this doc but sent in my consult this morning, eager to hear what he has to say. If I may ask, what did he charge per graft, I can't seem to find that info anywhere.

2,75€ per graft.

all inc. (med./hotel/transfer)

e.

the minoxidil helped a lot on the patch behind in the crown. I use it twice daily.On the ears part iv always had light hair around the ears even as a kid. I don't think I have nape thinning but it has again always been a bit lighter in the nape and around ears just my hair characteristics I guess.

the patch behind the crown? wouldnt hat be the donor area?

• 8 months later...
  • 7 months later...