Effects of Masterbation on HT Results !!

mikeey

Guys , it seems a bit off topic ,,....

But does Masterbation effect the Results of your Hair Transplant ?

Anyone who has had a sucessful Growth after Hair Transplant and who did Masterbate Regularly , his input will be greatly appreciated !

So some senior guys or Doctors also could Help us understand this , because over the Years there is begining to show some evidence that Masterbation does effect Hair Loss !

All valueable inputs are highly appreciated !

Seriously, what is this obsession with masturbation and hairloss that everybody has?

People generically link testosterone (hormones) to ejaculation.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I think the only way this could effect your HT is if your recipient area is down ... there .... lol

1st HT 1973 FUT's with Dr.Robert Mcclellan 6/28/2007

*unfortunately I have no info on hair count on my 1st surgery ..

2nd HT 3026 FUT's with Dr. Bernadino Arocha 1/9/2014

1's - 797

2's - 3700

3's - 246

5634 hairs

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/attachment.php?attachmentid=54945&d=1389315686

3026 FUTs 1 day HT#2 post op frontal picture

:)I assume it is dangerous and may cause grafts to pop out if it is done at immediate postop period.

Not recommended for 3-4 days after HT until grafts become safe, I think.

And, the thread should be moved to appropriate section, Question and Answers?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

I just checked with a friend of mine who is a very well established doctor, when you masturbate DO NOT ALLOW ANY SPERM to land on top of your newly transplanted follicles in the first 7 days AS THE SPERM can interact with the follicles and will cause stickiness to the scabs, and this in turn will pull the root of the follicle out of your head. Make sure to wear your cap that was supplied to you by the clinic before you masturbate.

shouldn't raise your heart beat too much for the first four days. for eg. i had stitches up inside my nose after an operation. after a few days i thought i would gentle knock one out...big mistake...increased blood pressure popped my stitches..massive blood clot in my nose...rushed though Emergency to stop the clot...vacuum and wadding up my nose...one of the most painful things ever to happen to me...

haha so in short...stop jacking off!

I just checked with a friend of mine who is a very well established doctor, when you masturbate DO NOT ALLOW ANY SPERM to land on top of your newly transplanted follicles in the first 7 days AS THE SPERM can interact with the follicles and will cause stickiness to the scabs, and this in turn will pull the root of the follicle out of your head. Make sure to wear your cap that was supplied to you by the clinic before you masturbate.

Good idea, I will remember not to masturbate on my head.

that cud hands down be the dumbest thing I've ever read lmao....

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard

727-computer-reaction-face-gun-shoot-head-suicide-an-hero.png.9a5f75e6513df1e7b58e9e3ece16bcf9.png

• 4 years later...

If you see someone with thinning hair that means they are spanking their monkey too much. 

People with a full thick head of hair are often those who don't partake in the taboo you just described. I recommend a crotch-lock. 

FUT procedure w/ Dr. K (2012)
Second FUT, Dr. K, Nov. 2020 (mini update)
Third procedure, FUE, Dr. K, 03/21, 400 beard to scar (latest update)

• 4 weeks later...

@therealmvp2016 these symptoms are certainty related to medication you are taking for hair loss. Oral minoxidil 5mg in particular has shown to cause a high growth surge in other areas apart from the scalp, which in this case you say its the palms of your hands.  However your sex drive could be greatly reduced and you will have no desire to do it so it will have no negative effect in your case.

.............Paddy..........