Hair Transplant with Dr Bhatti in Oct 14 - Part 2 - The Procedure

Raj Jayukdht

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Raj_jay. Thank you for answering my question. I hope you will update us when you talk to him in november. I have seen 2 patients from Dr Bhatti with this problem now, and I don't think I have seen it from other FUEs before. I have been researching Dr Bhatti for a long time, so it will be nice if he finds out what happened. I really hope he explains it to you and helps you out! I hope you will update your thread in November.

FUE for me?? Maybe???

• 1 month later...

Cant believe it's been a year since my visit to Dr Bhatti, I will post my 1 year photos hopefully by the weekend.

Thank you to the members who have contacted me privately, I will answer your questions in my next post.

• 2 weeks later...

Firstly my apologies for posting my 1-year result late, it should have been back in October, I’ve started a very exciting project back in February and it has taken most of my time up, so once again sorry.

The last few months my results have picked up, my hair seems to get thicker each month. Before my HT I used to cut my hair every 7 weeks or so but now I need to have it done 4 to 5 weeks as the front gets too curly and I find that having short hair my overall hair density looks so much better.

Sadly I still have my 2 small bald patches (each temple side), I did speak to Dr Bhatti about this and he wasn’t sure why the grafts didn’t grow in this section. Dr Bhatti has kindly offered to fix this problem free of charge next time I’m in India (not sure when).

Overall I’m happy with the result but some days my front scalp lacks density but other days its looks fine. Maybe next time I will need to add few more grafts at the front to give a fully density.

The photos attached were taken in October and November mostly all in the daytime and in the same room. I’ve also added few before photos as well.

I’ve had lots of comments from my friends that say…”hey you have more hair on top now”, “you have full head of hair on top, and you’re not going bald” etc

A lot of questions have been asked privately here on this forum to me:

- Are you happy?

Yes I am but maybe my expectations were too high.

Are you still happy that you didn’t take the med?

- I’m 100% happy that I didn’t take the med, but honestly I believe taking the med does help the final growth up to 15 months or so.

Do you recommend Dr Bhatti for HT?

- I fully recommend Dr Bhatti to anyone thinking of having a HT. I don’t blame Dr Bhatti for having 2 small bald patches, no one know why I have these patches.

Are you going to have another HT?

- This is a very good question; I believe its best if I give it at least another year or so and than see my next plan of action. I know my crown is going bald now and I guess my mid scalp native hairs will go as well. Who knows I may surprise Dr Bhatti and turn up at his clinic for another HT part 3…lol

What meds are you taking now?

- At present I’m taking Biotin, Stinging Nettle, Rogaine 5% every day and also applying Coconut oil after a shower as this stops my hair getting dry.

Once again thank you for the private messages that I received over the months, it was greatly appreciated.

I will do my final post in January 2016, which will be 15 months.

If anyone wants to meet me around the London area for a chat about my HT or if you are thinking of having a HT and have some questions, I’m happy to meet up over coffee or lunch at nandos....lol

IMG_0207.JPG.d40dbb3c62fcd12d7f06c68b92b02b80.JPG

IMG_0209.JPG.f5773f82849f1bf9ff44866513c61154.JPG

IMG_0211.JPG.204c9f0408564dc44b9a2145f52e61c0.JPG

IMG_0219.JPG.c0f1e7ec8bf8378ccae8e81ed7c68305.JPG

IMG_4255.JPG.7390fb065f93e92451181b15dc283cbf.JPG

IMG_4257.JPG.beef7938cc519dec6f2607303612e09b.JPG

IMG_4258.JPG.05631fff71bfd13c0b3bdd3a8e5ff8a2.JPG

IMG_4259.JPG.2c1690c01a22eb660ad4a362cd58e019.JPG

IMG_4358.JPG.9d914ec01c754bfa11eedd75ac4da7a0.JPG

IMG_4359.JPG.c4485591e849e8b3e592c6ea3e002e1c.JPG

IMG_4361.JPG.9f01e6deab3b6e4304095b74b08ccf55.JPG

IMG_4424.JPG.4b0f1dbe007bed5b3ba7f90a861308b1.JPG

IMG_4425.JPG.4f18f4b0f233ba2cc18c5847fa023ec5.JPG

IMG_4430.JPG.a58c55fc2f8ce23d40c329d2198416bd.JPG

IMG_4432.JPG.286e092a2adbaa92fe74853a05d5235d.JPG

IMG_4434.JPG.004bf8803e81e6ff3c0bf81ddc3952fd.JPG

Edited by Raj_Jayukdht

hey mate, overall its a great result - i know how gutted you must be feeling with sides although you can hardly tell especially to the untrained eye. i personally would wait another year or so you might find after a few more months you just forget about it as it looks pretty good. all the best seth

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Thank you for everyone's input and thank you to Raj_Jayukdht for updating us all on his progress. By sharing, we are educating.

We have two obvious issues in front of us with regards to the case of Raj_Jayukdht.

1. There is an obvious and significant cosmetic improvement that drastically improves the overall aesthetic. For this I am very happy and am glad that Raj_Jayukdht see this as a benefit as well.

2. The two areas of poor growth in the bilateral temporal regions is unusual. Both areas are fairly devoid of any hair at all and in very isolated but well defined outlines. To have such a clear delineation between growth and no growth indicates an unknown trauma, either external or internal.

Raj_Jayukdht, I would like to speak with you regarding your case as soon as possible so please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can arrange a meeting. I intend to do two things; the first is to investigate as much as possible what the cause is for this issue and the second is to do whatever I can within my power to correct it. This I promise.

That is nice of you Dr. Bhatti. Wish every physician was as ethical. Raj_Jayukdht all the best.Your results do look good. Hope the second HT would fill your temples well. All the best to both of you.

Thank you for everyone's input and thank you to Raj_Jayukdht for updating us all on his progress. By sharing, we are educating.

We have two obvious issues in front of us with regards to the case of Raj_Jayukdht.

1. There is an obvious and significant cosmetic improvement that drastically improves the overall aesthetic. For this I am very happy and am glad that Raj_Jayukdht see this as a benefit as well.

2. The two areas of poor growth in the bilateral temporal regions is unusual. Both areas are fairly devoid of any hair at all and in very isolated but well defined outlines. To have such a clear delineation between growth and no growth indicates an unknown trauma, either external or internal.

Raj_Jayukdht, I would like to speak with you regarding your case as soon as possible so please contact me at your earliest convenience so we can arrange a meeting. I intend to do two things; the first is to investigate as much as possible what the cause is for this issue and the second is to do whatever I can within my power to correct it. This I promise.

My Thread: 

This is the kind of service that turns around a negative/neutral experience into a positive one. Thanks for restoring my faith in the ethics of this field which many have considered to have gone way too commercial.

Raj,

I can only restate what's already been said. Overall your result reflects a significant aesthetic improvement. I'm sorry to see that the bald patches did not fill in but I know Dr. Bhatti is on the case and you'll get it sorted as soon as y ou are able.

Thanks for keeping us updated on your progress.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Thank you Sethticles, Harin, Starscream, David and Dr Bhatti for the kind words. Its very much appreciated.

Your right Sethticles in saying "hardly tell especially to the untrained eye.". Only few weeks back we went to a theme park and had some photo taken and I noticed that my hairline looked broken (hope that makes sense). But with little hair bush to the side it wasn't that bad.

Ive taken close up shots of the bald patches and your right Dr Bhatti "Both areas are fairly devoid of any hair at all and in very isolated but well defined outlines".

Anyway as stated before I'm planning not to do another HT next year, having a break from thinking about after another HT procedure...lol.

Dr Bhatti I will email you by the end of this week..thanks

IMG_4443.JPG.dea41bcc545fd0bf3db3665c3a3f82df.JPG

IMG_4445.JPG.130e1713fe88a678eaa3347180d2ccc4.JPG

Raj, great to finally see your post, overall I would have to say that your result is not bad at all, certainly a big improvement from your pre op state. A bit of an anomaly as to why the sides didn't grow, maybe next time just take the damn pills lol!

Can't believe its been a year since we had our procedures. The year has flown by, and now baldness is a thing of the past, just a distant bad dream.

Just forget about another HT for now and enjoy your new hair and your new zest for life!

Cheers buddy

Shera

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

I don't know what Dr. Bhatti's policy is on grafts that did not take or grow, but it is obvious that you have a few spots void of any hair where you certainly had grafts implanted - and it is definitely not a small, minor or expected amount that would not yield growth in an FUE procedure - if Dr. Bhatti is at all reputable and fair, you should be getting some revision work on those spots only because it does not look very good and can certainly be improved - it would bother me if I had those gaps of coverage and I definitely would address it - best of luck

I don't know what Dr. Bhatti's policy is on grafts that did not take or grow, but it is obvious that you have a few spots void of any hair where you certainly had grafts implanted - and it is definitely not a small, minor or expected amount that would not yield growth in an FUE procedure - if Dr. Bhatti is at all reputable and fair, you should be getting some revision work on those spots only because it does not look very good and can certainly be improved - it would bother me if I had those gaps of coverage and I definitely would address it - best of luck

Hi home1212,

You have raised a very valid point. There will be rare instances when some of the transplanted grafts will just not grow (reasons could be many). We believe that the HT Surgeon should work with the Patient and do whatever is within his/her power to rectify the situation. The end result should be a happy and satisfied Patient and every effort should be made to accomplish that goal.

I have copy/pasted below a recent post from Dr. Bhatti on this thread (in bold font). I believe this should answer any questions and/or concerns.

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thank you Sethticles, Harin, Starscream, David and Dr Bhatti for the kind words. Its very much appreciated.

Anyway as stated before I'm planning not to do another HT next year, having a break from thinking about after another HT procedure...lol.

You are very welcome buddy and I don't blame you for not rushing in getting another HT, its long way to go and long wait to see results and its a long recovery process all that is very taxing on the mind body and spirit. please stay in contact though... cheers mate

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Thanks Shera for your kind feedback and for sure I will enjoy my fruits from having a HT.

Home1212 just for the record Dr Bhatti has offered to fix the bald patches for free next time Im in India.

Dont worry Sethticles I will keep in touch.

• 1 month later...

Ive notice this month I'm losing more hair in the mid and crown.

Anyone recommend these products to take??

Chinese Herbs Stimulating Shampoo

Empowered with rare Chinese Herbs - used in traditional Chinese medicine for centuries to help stimulate the scalp and promote healthy, thicker-looking hair. Contains a potent mix of stimulating ingredients to help slow the cause of premature hair loss.

Hair Type

- Thinning, fragile hair

- Premature hair loss

- Itchy, flaky scalp

Chinese Herbs Stimulating Conditioner

Infused with therapeutic Chinese Herbs and moisturising ingredients to help repair and hydrate hair. Soothing Aloe Vera Leaf, Ginger Root and Peach Seed Extract seal in nourishing moisture for healthier hair that is stronger and more resilient.

Hair Type

- Thinning, fragile hair

- Premature hair loss

- Itchy, flaky scalp

Chinese Herbs Regenerating Scalp Serum

A potent blend of therapeutic Chinese Herbs, which helps to stimulate healthier hair growth. Helps regenerate and revitalise hair follicles while Apple Stem Cells protect the hair follicles from damage to give you healthier and fuller hair.

Hair Type

- Thinning, fragile hair

- Premature hair loss

- Itchy, flaky scalp

87.thumb.jpg.83fe48439ea3df4fd59397e120a5ad41.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi

I am considering HT with Dr Bhatti and hopefully meet him here in the UK in May. I will need to use body hair to increase the density on my head. Seen your pics taken long time ago. Need to know if you are still happy with results and how does beard hair look on head. Can it be differntiated?

Appreciated your feedback

sultsay

With regards to the Chinese herbs question...They look promising and would definitely want to try these. However, I think it would be best to start a new thread in the appropriate category as this may not get the necessary attention here & would get buried under other comments.

On the result - Just wondering...Does it have something to do with Transection rate for FUE that the FUT surgeons keep highlighting all the time ? You had both the procedures, so if we exclude the two small patches, how would you compare the density you got between the two procedures (FUT V FUE) in the areas where you had good growth?

Hi Sultsay please see your private email inbox

Indi9, in regards to Chinese herbs I will create a new post sometime in April. Ive have been using these products now for few months and the results have been very good. Before I post my results I want to give it abit more time in using them.

hey Raj_jayukdht .

just saw your 12 month result , well I think you shud go in for a 2nd HT as soon as possible , the patches devoid of any hair do impact the overall result as poor !

when the patches will get filled , you will notice a strangely fuller hair , I hope you understand the validity of my point.

Regarding chinese Herb ..... well bro according to me it is just a waste of time , for if there were any such Hebs in china .... NO ONE in China would have gone BALD !!!!

Try Propecia , I think your missing link is hidden in your DHT , surely we cannot say why some hair did not grow , but i suspect its because you never took any FDA drugs .

regarding Loosing hair in your Mid scalp , I had raised that point earlier this Month about 2 of my friends loosing Great HT Results after 14 months as they are having hair loss in sections that were Transplanted i.e. Mid scalp !

you can view the response by Dr. Feller , BTW both had FUE , just do your research buddy as I do not wish to debate on FUT Vs FUE . according to my take I have seen dramatic results in both . But I have been hearing of some loss of results in FUE after a year , and even you have said that you also are seeing Rapid hair loss so maybe we need to educate ourselves further !

hey Raj_jayukdht .

Regarding chinese Herb ..... well bro according to me it is just a waste of time , for if there were any such Hebs in china .... NO ONE in China would have gone BALD !!!!

Mikeey, have you actually been to China?

I have just got back and I can tell you straight up that you rarely see any bald chinese. Even the old fella's seem to sport amazingly full barnets.

This could be down to genetics but there may well be a diet factor there too. So don't discount the Herb just yet!

hi Shera ,

well my point is that it won't help genetic hair Loss , well i have seen many a chinese men Bald in NY , so maybe its a coincidence or maybe as we are bald ourselves ... our eyes tend to catch the baldies first :))

Anyways I dunno , becos I never tried any herbs or Lotions , but from my vast readings from 10 years I can say with conviction that there is yet No cure to genetic Baldness ... even Propecia can only slow down your loss .... not completely eradicate it from your genes !

hi Shera ,

well my point is that it won't help genetic hair Loss , well i have seen many a chinese men Bald in NY , so maybe its a coincidence or maybe as we are bald ourselves ... our eyes tend to catch the baldies first :))

Anyways I dunno , becos I never tried any herbs or Lotions , but from my vast readings from 10 years I can say with conviction that there is yet No cure to genetic Baldness ... even Propecia can only slow down your loss .... not completely eradicate it from your genes !

Maybe it's because the Chinese in NY have embraced the US junk food diet.

Hello Big Mac, Bye Bye hair.

Seriously though, I just did a quick google search and there's some interesting research and ideas out there. I did find it quite bizarre, the lack of balding people amongst the Chinese in China, will try and see if I have some pics.