Hair Transplant with Dr Bhatti in Oct 14 - Part 2 - The Procedure

Raj Jayukdht

Mikeey if you never tried herbs or Lotions stuff, than how can you say it doesnt work. Your right is saying "No cure to genetic Baldness" but there are other stuff out there apart from Propecia that can slow down hair loss, hence why Im trying this Chinese stuff.

Shera Congrats on coming Dr Bhatti Rep for the UK.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Raj - unsure if I have said this here before (I think i have) but I also use a table spoon of extra virgin olive oil and 5 drops of tea tree oil for cleaning my scalp. I do this for about a week each night takes 5minutes, then i stop for a few weeks, i truly believe it helps a lot for clearing out the pores and moisturising the skin... thus giving a boost to the fragile transplants. worth giving it a go buddy

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

• 2 months later...

WOW where has the time gone, can’t believe it’s been 18 months since I had my second HT with Dr Bhatti.

Below you will find some photos showing my 18 months HT mark, since my 12 months mark I would say my hair has become more thicker.

Sadly I still have my 2 small bald patches (each temple side), which I will fix. I still get some days where my front scalp looks less density packed, again I will need to address this at a later stage along side my crown.

I’m still taking Biotin, Rogaine 5% every day and also applying Coconut oil after a shower as this stops my hair getting dry. In Jan 16 I started applying Chinese oil serum every day in my scalp and twice a week using Chinese shampoo/cond. to wash my hair with. I believe by using these products it has contributed to my final result and I’m very happy to carry on using these products for my hair.

Very importantly I met hair surgeon Dr Bisanga from Belgium (top guy) in London in Jan 16, as I wanted to interview him for my hair loss article that I was writing.

He very kindly agreed to examine my donor scalp and advised me that my donor area had some miniature grafts and for my third procedure the hair surgeon would need to be very careful in picking out the strong grafts. He believes the 2 bald temples that I have are the reason of miniature grafts.

Dr Bisanga has advised me that he can only give me about 30 grafts per cm2. He would take 1000 grafts from donor area and 500 from bread from one visit. In total he thinks I have 1500 from donor area and about 2000 grafts from the bread area left.

I’m seeing Dr Bhatti in London sometime next week to discuss my options and to get his opinion on what is best for me next.

If anyone wants to meet Dr Bhatti in London please can you contact Shera (UK rep for Dr Bhatti).

IMG_5560.JPG.863cc627e3f93764d8058211ead05fc6.JPG

IMG_5561.JPG.3f8134a3d1bb50a0bd1c993ac2ebe775.JPG

IMG_5562.JPG.36b71f046994d420b0960ed4af6ac073.JPG

IMG_5563.JPG.98412a08c3efb113e8072c08099a9cb0.JPG

IMG_5564.JPG.d0f299898ba79eea6c6593e6fd3bf833.JPG

IMG_5565.JPG.b1f36ac794f8836374a64c809b2207cf.JPG

IMG_5567.JPG.af15280b6f72c5241f940b831bf47597.JPG

Hey Raj,

Thanks for your update! Sorry to hear that your temples didn't fill in. That's an interesting explanation Dr. Bisanga provided. I've not heard of this happening before.

Good luck moving forward. Let us know what you decide to do regarding your next procedure.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

• 2 weeks later...

I think Bisanga kind of justified the FUT vs FUE thing right there. FUE often has the problem with not the 'strongest' or best grafts being taken. While FUT strip is always taken from the sweetest spot of donor hair. I wonder what is the ratio of such growth failure cases vs absolute successful cases in FUE.

any reputable doctor doing FUE only extracts grafts from the "safe zone" which is the same sweet spot an FUT strip may be taken from - its FUE docs that go outside the safe zone to extract grafts that are susceptible to DHT and possibly miniaturizing and falling out later ... in fact I've seen some H&W strips on mega-sessions go way past the ears near the temples - which to me is an area that should not be harvested

• 3 weeks later...