My hair transplant with Dr. Umar.

Hairguy350

i will again say that dr umar giving drugs for patient to pass out is just overlook why

air guy main issue is that too who is that nurse hairguy is saying and same thing i have been saying on forum before hairguys story.other forum also umars patient said same thing.WHO IS THAT NURSE.(is this nurse with dr umar from long time is thsi dr umars main nurse)I mentioned before if i say i have seen doctor making out with nurse dasy that is not my business.i am not understanding is that people here are saying umar has not or never done anything wrong.what if later lot of patient will come here and bring cases of dr umar where he has given scarring.

Greatjob, you point is moot. Even this picture blatantly shows the use of multiple hair grafts in the front of the hairline, which is unacceptable.. Your response is also riddled with logical fallacies, and in another thread you posted the attached quote regarding your hair transplant from Dr. Rahal. However, on here you pass harsh judgment for my corrective actions at the 6 month and beyond mark. More updates to follow.

Thanks guys!!

Yeah I can't say I've seen huge gains after 6 months.

Edited by Hairguy350
adittional information needed

Greatjob, you point is moot. Even this picture blatantly shows the use of multiple hair grafts in the front of the hairline, which is unacceptable.. Your response is also riddled with logical fallacies, and in another thread you posted the attached quote regarding your hair transplant from Dr. Rahal. However, on here you pass harsh judgment for my corrective actions at the 6 month and beyond mark. More updates to follow.

My quote that you posted does not apply to what I'm saying to you and is out of context. I saw a huge growth spurt around 5 months and that is what I was referring too. Everyone grows differently, tons of people have seen very little growth at 6 months and then exploded after six months. Also Dr. Umar uses nape hair which takes significantly longer to grow than normal scalp grafts. My point is if things are as you claimed you completely screwed yourself by undergoing corrective work so early post op. I'm also curious what you consider "logical fallacies" in my previous post, do you believe someone is capable of judging a result from one doctor after they have undergone corrective treatment to undo the first procedure?

It's impossible to judge the results from Umar after you have undergone laser treatment. With laser treatment the finer single hairs are removed first so there is no way to confirm is those multi hair grafts are in fact in the front of the hairline. You really should have waited longer before corrective work and came on here then, this thread and my opinion would probably be very different. Anyways I hope you get things sorted out and everything works out in your favor.

And just for clarity here is my post that you cherry picked in it's entirety:

Thanks guys!!

Yeah I can't say I've seen huge gains after 6 months, but I think I was also an early grower. I can say that when I feel around with my hands I feel some spikes which could just be hair cycling or growth, who knows. I am really happy with the results, I don't think I could have asked for more in my case. I really hope to max out my donor in the future, but I'm just going to have to figure out the money situation.

Who in their right mind gets corrective work done after 6 months? I've honestly never heard of such a thing happening before. And what kind of doctor would perform so-called " corrective surgery" after 6 months without consulting the initial doctor who performed the work? It is apparent to me that someone is not making the correct decisions, the reasons for this I can only surmise, and is getting absolutely reprehensible advice from another doctor who has an ulterior motive in doing so.

Hairguy, when you repeatedly claimed that the last thing you remember is laying your had back and passing out after a hairline you did not consent to was drawn on your forehead, only to be disproven by the actual hairline plan bring shown while you were upright and awake, you lost all credibility after your claim was shown to be untrue.

Who in their right mind gets corrective work done after 6 months? I've honestly never heard of such a thing happening before. And what kind of doctor would perform so-called " corrective surgery" after 6 months without consulting the initial doctor who performed the work?

I agree. This is a very sad case. Some patients may not realize what a mistake it is to get corrective work done at 6 months post-op.... but any doctor should know better. HairGuy should actually be suing the second doctor!

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

i will again say that dr umar giving drugs for patient to pass out is just overlook why

air guy main issue is that too who is that nurse hairguy is saying and same thing i have been saying on forum before hairguys story.other forum also umars patient said same thing.WHO IS THAT NURSE.(is this nurse with dr umar from long time is thsi dr umars main nurse)I mentioned before if i say i have seen doctor making out with nurse dasy that is not my business.i am not understanding is that people here are saying umar has not or never done anything wrong.what if later lot of patient will come here and bring cases of dr umar where he has given scarring.

"what you've just said... is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul..."

- Principal Oblaski

I am still waiting for a response to see why no questions / concerns seemed to even be mentioned/addressed the following morning on Day 2 when the actual frontal transplant work was to be done per the documented timeline.

I'm trying to think through this . So you woke up on the morning for Day 2 work after being 'oversedated' the day prior in pre-op for Day 1 work. So you get ready to go to Dr Umar's office from where you were staying. You seriously had to have looked at both the area worked on from Day 1 - and the hairline newly design area multiple times both after leaving his office the day prior and the morning of Day 2 . So you go to the office non-sedated with a clear mind and say nothing about your concerns prior to the procedure ? not even concerns about being ' oversedated' the previous day. This appears to have been a big issue but you didn't mention it?

anyone here are you sure the medicine umar gives looses it effects by evening.what i read on forum and other blogs is dr umar gives so much of sedative that if its one day surgeyr you come to senses next day. if its two day suregry you come to senses after two days

yes if surgery is from 8am to 5pm you get awake after 5pm but you are still under influence of druganyone if you have been on umars bed for surgery i will not say chair bcz umar performs on bed the surgeryas far i have read

heliboy u remmeber when u r getting ht done from umar on day of surgery also u r awake just during lunch and after that u pass out

i dont know if anyone on umars surgery bed will share this or not

i am waiting that dr umar will come here and reply exactly what drugs he gives to hairguy and all other patients when they pass out and what is his theme behind giving so much drugs

i am waiting for patients to come forward and share about scarring umar gives on beard after extracting beard

FUE only,

I can tell you that I am sure they lose their effect in the evening because I have taken them each time on the 6 separate trips I have been there . They are standard preoperative short acting medications and antibiotics used in ambulatory and outpatient settings. They are chosen depending on the type of procedure and the effect needed to provide the optimal comfort for the patient during the procedure. How do I know these medications are used as standard procedure because I work in a hospital pharmacy and see them everyday. During my own procedures with Dr Umar I actually watched movies or listened to music during the procedure.

After the procedure I would go back to the hotel order up some pizza/ or a calzone and watch T.V until time to go to bed for the next day procedure . Everything is quite standard operating procedure and that is why me reading all this is simply bogus . During the evening I would walk along the boardwalk at the marina even with my bandana on that covered my head from the work done that day. It is a very nice location along the beach. I certainly wasnt walking around ' out of my senses'. Absolutely rediculous.

Regarding your beard scarring statement- again this is the problem that I have with these forums from people who comment who have no clue what they are talking about. I have had a minimum of 4500 beard hair grafts taken and you couldnt tell a single one extraction site aside from the fact that you no longer have beard hair in that spot . Dr Umar actually makes a concerted effort to remove the beard hair sparsely throughout the entire beard area so that it looks natural when the beard hair is extracted.

Again I will continue to wait and see why HairGuy did not approach Dr Umar on Day 2 before his next procedure if there were so many concerns from Day 1.

He's a Bhatti shill, and a damn poor one at that. The very least Bhatti can do is employ someone that can use proper English.

Hi Wylie,

I am not getting involved in this issue/discussion BUT I have to take issue with this particular comment of your's. I would be the last person to point fingers at any reputed surgeon and I am requesting you to please do the same. You made an "assumption" that Dr. Bhatti has "employed" FUEONLY. Can you back up that claim? Can we please refrain from being unncessarily disprespectful to the doctors. Please note that FUEONLY has no relationship whatsover with Dr. Bhatti. He is not a patient of Dr. Bhatti. He has never met Dr. Bhatti. He has never spoken to Dr. Bhatti.

I represent Dr. Bhatti in the North American region. As far as Dr. Bhatti's criteria for "employing someone that can use proper English" is concerned, I do have a Masters Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism. I am hoping that would qualify me for meeting the "proper English use" benchmark here.

Thank you,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

California, I am sure Heliboy cannot back up that false claim he made towards fueonly. As someone participating on this thread I was never under the impression that fueonly worked for the doctor you represent. There have been a lot of bullies on here looking to intimidate people as is evidenced by the exchanges from heliboy directed at fueonly. I would also give fueonly a break as english is a level 4 language in the same category as mandarin and arabic, so just the mere fact that he is participating even if with translating should be commended.

I would also question heliboy regarding the context of how or why he represents Dr. Umar online since he made such outlandish and baseless accusations about fueonly.

- Heliboy, has Dr. Umar ever compensated you in any way?

- Has he cut you deals or given you free work in exchange for online representation?

- Dr. Umar charges 8 usd per graft. So did you pay the 156,000 + usd for your 19,500 grafts that he advertises you had on his website?

- Do you have any up-close high resolution pictures of your hairline if so feel free to post what you claim to be excellent work for us all to critic and validate your honesty and integrity, because the after pictures here don't look that great. You even have this red pinkish tone all over your scalp.

- When were the after photos below taken?

- Why is your scalp so red? Your scalp colorization is drastically different in your before and afters photos; it seems similar to my photo below.

hair-transplant-2_zpsc6180e9d.jpg

20130605_221903_zps3ccdc227.jpg

Edited by Hairguy350
adding info

heliboy 4500 grafts from beard wow and no scar at all

wow can you post pic. I mean crystal clear mandible photos of before and after post op and of now.make sure with your neck in resting position and neck stretch. photos please post with zoom in exactly from where beard was extracted.i am requesting you

you work in pharmach i agree. you are giving answer for dr umar. dr umar is reading this thread and i ask him to reply what exactly he gives to patients to pass out and what is theme behind it

heliboy dr umar let you wtach the pic and play games while operating wow

its a news to me that dr umar let patient do that

i read here on ht network and other forum also he just makes you pass out and then you get awake in the evening after surgery and please take a note you are awake does not mean you are totally in your senses. you are working in pharmacy and i am sure you know what i mean.i have seen dr umar making out with dasy but that is none of my business

what said here its my opinion

heliboy 4500 grafts from beard wow and no scar at all

wow can you post pic. I mean crystal clear mandible photos of before and after post op and of now.make sure with your neck in resting position and neck stretch. photos please post with zoom in exactly from where beard was extracted.i am requesting you

Why would you care? You have made it clear that "Umar drugs patients to the point of sedation"(an unproven accusation) and yet you still have the audacity to request an Umar patient to show specific and detailed examples of Umar's work.

HairGuy,

You continue to run/avoid from the question at hand in a case which you make serious accusations. I presented my case for hairline work to show where an actual 5cm hairline is located when you try to make a case that it is inappropriate. When in fact it is not inappropriate. What you think of my result is of no meaning to me whatsoever. I'ved moved on with my life and have put hairloss behind me thanks to Dr Umar's abilities as a surgeon. The fact that he has advanced the use of body/beard hair making it a viable source of donor hair for those that need it like myself is quite remarkable and I'm personally very thankful for it.

I dont ' represent' anyone online - I only represent my experience that has allowed me to move on with life. Do you want to know what causes redness - that would be called..................... drum roll please ....................... THE SUN. I suffer from what some would call - WHITE BOY SYNDROME. Yes this syndrome is where you have fair skin and you get out in the sun and it causes sunburn. You seem to have fair skin as well. Do you get out in the sun very often? As you can see from the photo you posted that I keep my hair cut very close and two days before these pictures were taken I had been out on a kayak for about 7 hours paddling on the intracoastal waterway in mid summer. Listen I have nothing to prove to you. You presented your case and you need to be able to answer simple questions. I'm not the one making accusations and presenting my case on a public forum for open review.

Now lets get back on topic once again: Why did you not take the opportunity to discuss any concerns on Day 2 prior to your procedure during a ' sedation free period' preop regarding the design / placement of your hairline if there were such grave concerns from your experience on Day 1? And believe me I know that your 'Dr From Georgia' is coaching you with some talking points because it isn't his first time on the forums trying to make a case.

Edited by Heliboy

mickey o and check my posting i have clearly told umarpatient clinic when they said they will post after 6 months umars beard patient photo as he is in 3rd world country

i clearly mentioned dr umars clinic that whenever dr umar will post his new patient beard to scalp fue make sure that you have clear and clean cut pic of mandible and trust me i am waiting on it

i ask heliboy because deliboy replied he has got 4500 beard fue extracted and heliboy mentioned he has no scaring or no spot so i requested him to post pic

Why are you guys prolonging this? Obviously Hairguy was not happy with his end result whether or not you believe 6 months was too early to decide. The bottom line is - he paid and was disappointed. Dissatisfied enough to have another procedure done and the fact of both the emotional and financial stress involved should be allowed to voice it.

You had a great result with this doctor? Awesome. Great, let it be known and people researching this topic will have that valued opinion. Hairguy didn't -let it be known and voiced equally.

Your never gonna be able to convince someone to like something they don't like -leave it already.

I will be posting new photos and video soon. Additionally, I will be responding directly to Dr. Umars responses in detail to provide the information that refutes his claims.

Heliboy, has side-stepped the question and is unwilling to produce high quality digital photos of his hairline because he does not want his results to be scrutinized or risk the possibility of finding fault. I will be posting a undeniable photo of my hairline measurement asap. Furthermore, how much did you pay for Dr. Umars work? You had 19,500 grafts how much did that cost? If you are satisfied with your results and have put hair loss behind you providing the requested photos and final costs should not be an issue.

I am not getting talking points from anyone. You should look forward to my new photos. I know we all want to see photos from you so we can see what excellent work you say you have had. You say Dr. Umar saved you, where is the evidence? I post evidence, where is yours to substantiate your credibility. Show us, and not in some far away photos. Let's see the up close hd after photos of what multiple procedures of umars can do.

Blackamish, I am not trying to convince anyone. I am merely showing the flaws of logic, discrepancies, and hypocrisy of some people who have posted here. As you can see they are not willing to expose themselves to any scrutiny because they know they will be unable to withstand it.

Hi Wylie,

I am not getting involved in this issue/discussion BUT I have to take issue with this particular comment of your's. I would be the last person to point fingers at any reputed surgeon and I am requesting you to please do the same. You made an "assumption" that Dr. Bhatti has "employed" FUEONLY. Can you back up that claim? Can we please refrain from being unncessarily disprespectful to the doctors. Please note that FUEONLY has no relationship whatsover with Dr. Bhatti. He is not a patient of Dr. Bhatti. He has never met Dr. Bhatti. He has never spoken to Dr. Bhatti.

I represent Dr. Bhatti in the North American region. As far as Dr. Bhatti's criteria for "employing someone that can use proper English" is concerned, I do have a Masters Degree in Mass Communication and Journalism. I am hoping that would qualify me for meeting the "proper English use" benchmark here.

Thank you,

California

Feel better now? That's good.

How about you and fueonly quit disrupting the thread with off topic commentary? I'm really pleased to hear you have a Masters Degree, that is very impressive, you should feel very proud of yourself.

Have a wonderful day. :)

Feel better now? That's good.

How about you and fueonly quit disrupting the thread with off topic commentary? I'm really pleased to hear you have a Masters Degree, that is very impressive, you should feel very proud of yourself.

Have a wonderful day. :)

Hi Wylie,

Simply, amazing!!! Instead of showing some common courtesy and apologizing for a totally false, baseless and irresponsible accusation against a reputed HT Surgeon, you have chosen to charm me with your sarcasm.

I have no interest in disrupting your "precious thread". I was not trying to impress anyone with my “Masters” degree but you did make a derogatory comment about “Dr. Bhatti not having the sense to employ people that can speak/write proper English”. I was just responding to that misguided comment.

As far as your other sarcastic comment about me “being proud of myself” is concerned, yes, I am proud of myself. Not because I have a Master’s degree but because I do not make any offensive/insulting comments against anyone and if I do mess up, I have no ego issues with owning up to my mistake and apologizing.

Thank you,

California.

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Wylie,

Simply, amazing!!! Instead of showing some common courtesy and apologizing for a totally false, baseless and irresponsible accusation against a reputed HT Surgeon, you have chosen to charm me with your sarcasm.

I have no interest in disrupting your "precious thread". I was not trying to impress anyone with my “Masters” degree but you did make a derogatory comment about “Dr. Bhatti not having the sense to employ people that can speak/write proper English”. I was just responding to that misguided comment.

As far as your other sarcastic comment about me “being proud of myself” is concerned, yes, I am proud of myself. Not because I have a Master’s degree but because I do not make any offensive/insulting comments against anyone and if I do mess up, I have no ego issues with owning up to my mistake and apologizing.

Thank you,

California.

Your indignation has been duly noted.

Again, I bid you a good day. ;)

Best,

Wylie.

I will be posting new photos and video soon. Additionally, I will be responding directly to Dr. Umars responses in detail to provide the information that refutes his claims.

Heliboy, has side-stepped the question and is unwilling to produce high quality digital photos of his hairline because he does not want his results to be scrutinized or risk the possibility of finding fault. I will be posting a undeniable photo of my hairline measurement asap. Furthermore, how much did you pay for Dr. Umars work? You had 19,500 grafts how much did that cost? If you are satisfied with your results and have put hair loss behind you providing the requested photos and final costs should not be an issue.

I am not getting talking points from anyone. You should look forward to my new photos. I know we all want to see photos from you so we can see what excellent work you say you have had. You say Dr. Umar saved you, where is the evidence? I post evidence, where is yours to substantiate your credibility. Show us, and not in some far away photos. Let's see the up close hd after photos of what multiple procedures of umars can do.

Blackamish, I am not trying to convince anyone. I am merely showing the flaws of logic, discrepancies, and hypocrisy of some people who have posted here. As you can see they are not willing to expose themselves to any scrutiny because they know they will be unable to withstand it.

I have no dog in this hunt, but it should be noted that (at least from my research) that very few patients pay "full" price for very large procedures. The first few thousand cost so much and then it tiers down. Also, I have seen on the board that many people having subsequent procedures in a short amount of time get some type of discount too. I am not speaking for any clinic in particular, I just remember this being noted on several occasions on the forum and believe it may often me on a case by case basis, especially for large repairs. Hell, I was quoted different prices at different from the same clinic a month apart for the same number of grafts.

I would like to bring up that Hairguy350 has an active lawsuit going from what this thread states and it is my novice advice to my forum friends for people commenting on the thread stick to the thread, work performed, details of the case, etc., and not give personal details. This thread is not about you and you have no need to provide details, especially financial, to anyone else. The last thing that you want is to have to face a deposition or even a subpoena.

As always, as I do for anyone that seeks a repair for any reason, I wish hairguy350 success in his quest for hair that pleases him.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Heliboy's hair looks great. He has no obligation to provide you with pictures because you choose to discount his work. But if you want to see an awesome hairline, check out my signature. The result left me in awe, not only because of the result, but because Dr. Umar got the result with so little to work with. I also visited three other coalition doctors (strip only) who either could nothing or very little. For the rest of the coalition doctors, I was a lost cause. And still would be today were it not for Dr. Umar.

I think you and I are the only people on your thread that have visited a certain Georgia doctor. I had my initial repair surgery with him and, ignoring numerous red flags on the internet about him, proceeded anyway. Nothing to show for it, more time and money wasted, including finite scalp grafts. But then I turned to Dr. Umar, and my first repair was the hairline rebuild. After that grew in I knew I had a chance of a normal appearance, and a few years later, I would have one.

You went the other way, and started so-called "corrective surgery" with this doctor a mere 6 months after your procedure with Dr. Umar, which, in and of itself, is a red flag. If you think this Georgia doctor has anyone but his own interests in mind, then I'm afraid you've been fooled. At this point, you are merely a pawn in this man's game.

And that is not saying, for whatever reason(s) you have, that you are not truly unhappy. That is your right and your belief and I'm not here to change your mind. But someone ginning up your dissatisfaction and exacerbating the situation simply to disparage someone he does not like, to say nothing of doing removal at 6 months, speaks to the character and ethics of this individual. Or should I say lack thereof.

Hi Wylie,

Thank you,

California.

Well said.

Now this thread is revolving on dr bhatti nto dr umar

Dr bhatti is one of the cheapest cheapest cheapest cheapest cheapest and good FUE surgeon 1$per graft including body hair that mean 19000 grafts will be 19000$

I have read dr bhatti gives speecial discount on 3000 plus grafts

I have even read roundtrip from US to india is 800$ if booked 8weeks in advance

I would say dr bhatti rockkkkksssssssssssssssssssss

Note: I just think dr bhattis hairline is the only hitch

Again this is my opinion