My hair transplant with Dr. Umar.

Hairguy350

Now this thread is revolving on dr bhatti nto dr umar

Dr bhatti is one of the cheapest cheapest cheapest cheapest cheapest and good FUE surgeon 1$per graft including body hair that mean 19000 grafts will be 19000$

I have read dr bhatti gives speecial discount on 3000 plus grafts

I have even read roundtrip from US to india is 800$ if booked 8weeks in advance

I would say dr bhatti rockkkkksssssssssssssssssssss

Note: I just think dr bhattis hairline is the only hitch

Again this is my opinion

Sorry FUEONLY but your obsessive and irrelevant comments about Dr Bhatti on this thread (and other threads on this forum) make you appear like a complete freak.

Do you have some kind of agenda that you are following with your strange and incoherent comments? I do not want to appear rude, but reading your childish comments are now really, really really annoying and I am sure many other people have also had enough of your ramblings for Dr Bhatti.

Please give your keyboard a rest!

Yeah, I thought it ran its course a while a ago. It's pretty much a circle jerk now. It just keeps a thread on the front page trashing Dr. Umar. I do find it unfair in a way to let it continue. For those that say it hasn't ran its course and to keep it open, I do understand that and understand that people do not like being on a moderated forum, but what if this was allowed to continuously happen every day to a doctor that you support? If Umar is not worthy of recommendation then pull it, if he his, it kind of defeats the purpose that this thread stay on the front page day after day after day. Instead of information, now it seems like more of a punishment, to make sure this thread stays at the top of the new thread section.

Like I said, I know that this isn't a popular opinion, but I do feel like it is reasonable none the less.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Sorry FUEONLY but your obsessive and irrelevant comments about Dr Bhatti on this thread (and other threads on this forum) make you appear like a complete freak.

Do you have some kind of agenda that you are following with your strange and incoherent comments? I do not want to appear rude, but reading your childish comments are now really, really really annoying and I am sure many other people have also had enough of your ramblings for Dr Bhatti.

Please give your keyboard a rest!

Hi Bunnyman,

Below, I am copy/pasting my original response to FUEONLY's comment that you have quoted in your response. I do agree with you that it is getting annoying. I am not sure about his "agenda" but I am hoping that he will respect all the requests, suggestions and advises and refrain from this.

Hi FUEONLY,

This thread has got NOTHING to do with Dr. Bhatti. Please do not try to bring Dr. Bhatti into this. You might mean well but your comments give some folks on this forum the wrong impression that you are somehow affiliated to Dr. Bhatti, which is totally NOT the case.

My humble suggestion....please stay on the topic.

Thank you,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

My original post that stated that it has run its course never once said I thought it should be closed. In my opinion there is nothing more to be gained by this post.

Thank you for showing your true colors. I have never been told or received one penny from Hasson and Wong to post. If you spent more time reading rather than writing you would know this. Find me one post where I have said go to Hasson and Wong.

2300 posts in two years in my opinion is a bit obsessive in my opinion. Maybe I am wrong but I don't want to look through 2300 posts but have you ever had a hair transplant? Showed your pictures? Are you losing your hair? Have you ever witnessed a hair transplant? Do you have a medical background?

Thanks my opinion.

You are employed by a hair clinic. Simple as that. You get paid to assist them in some way. Jotronic doesn't tell people "Go to H&W" but he does promote them. Oh, look what I found here, looks like a bit of promotion from our friend Lorenzo:

Understood Bobo. H&W have the most experience 4000-5000 graft sessions in one seating. This is not saying that other doctors are not capable of it only that they have the most experience. Years ago when H&W were regularly performing bigger session many doctors could believe it and said its not possible. They said that the growth would be alot less and the result wouldnt be good. After they continued to show great results IRHRS decided to have the annual meeting in Vancouver in 2004. During the meeting H&W showcased over 20 patients with excellent reviews. Doctors still fly to Vancouver to see how H&W perform such high quality large sessions. In fact I know Dr. Shapiro was there a few years ago, why I dont know.

These links may help

http://www.hassonandwong.com/patient_gallery/hair-transplant-stories.php?page=3#hair-transplant-blogs

http://www.hassonandwong.com/patient_gallery/hair-transplant-gallery-general.php

http://www.hassonandwong.com/hair-transplant-video-grid.php

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/blogs_by_doctor.asp?DrID=9

Too bad I cant show you the link to the Italian website and Spanish website there are lot more photos there as well.

Good luck once again on your decision.

Thanks for showing YOUR true colors.

Again, please show me where I stated I was an FUE guru? There is $1,000US waiting for you. Or better yet, I will leave the forum permanently and not return in any iteration. So back up your claim(you know, the one you deleted like a coward).

Edited by Mickey85

There is a site called foto forensics that should be able to pick up irregularities with a photo. If I was Dr umar I'll get the photo analyzed by a professional. If it was altered hair guy will loose all credibility.

Apologies to hair guy if the photo is authentic

Mickey please read my signature. I get paid to translate for Italians patients when I am needed and when I am able to. I don't get paid commission and sometimes I am too busy with my work and medical problems to help. If I didn't do it they problay will find someone else.

In my opinion I believe you feel you are a FUE guru. Your knowledge as impressive as it may be its all taken from the internet rather than first hand live experience.

First you said this then you said.

Forgive me but maybe its a language issue. Ok not paid to post but paid to promote? Strong accusations from someone that doesn't have a clue. Find me one poster ( I have been posting for 10 years) that stay Lorenzo told me to go to Hasson and Wong anything like that. You probably will find people that I told to go to Dr. Shapiro, Dr. Feller and others but never H&W. Mickey you know why that it? I really don't a sh#t where people go, I could careless. You can see my pictures on my avator. I don't hide behind my computer.

Read my previous post genius. I were clearly promoting H&W. How are their vacancies these days. Last I heard they couldn't even fill in 3 weeks of bookings.

Again, please show me where I claimed I was an FUE expert or guru. There is now $2,000US in it for you. Oh so now it's "I believe you feel you are an FUE guru" where before it was "You are a self-proclaimed FUE guru". Pfft. Nice backtracking there.

. Find me one poster ( i have been posting for 10 years) that stay lorenzo told me to go to hasson and wong anything like that. You probably will find people that i told to go to dr. Shapiro, dr. Feller and others but never h&w.

understood bobo. H&w have the most experience 4000-5000 graft sessions in one seating. This is not saying that other doctors are not capable of it only that they have the most experience. Years ago when h&w were regularly performing bigger session many doctors could believe it and said its not possible. They said that the growth would be alot less and the result wouldnt be good. After they continued to show great results irhrs decided to have the annual meeting in vancouver in 2004. During the meeting h&w showcased over 20 patients with excellent reviews. Doctors still fly to vancouver to see how h&w perform such high quality large sessions. In fact i know dr. Shapiro was there a few years ago, why i dont know.

These links may help

http://www.hassonandwong.com/patient_gallery/hair-transplant-stories.php?page=3#hair-transplant-blogs

http://www.hassonandwong.com/patient_gallery/hair-transplant-gallery-general.php

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/blogs_by_doctor.asp?drid=9

too bad i cant show you the link to the italian website and spanish website there are lot more photos there as well.

Owned.

Wow... I honestly gave you a lot more credit than you deserve. First you said I am paid to promote now you are saying are making statement about H&W booking. All of this while hiding behind your computer. I think the coward is you.

I know am convinced I am not dealing with an intelligent person. 2300 posts in two years in my opinion is a sign of obsession and perhaps I underlying mental issue. I am not a doctor but that is my opinion. Just like you give your opinion I can give mine. I not going to respond to your ignorance anymore.

Lol I was never convinced I was conversing with an intellectual. I just showed you a post where you were clearly promoting H&W. And I did make a statement on H&W's bookings. Hurt are you? Oh yes, clearly a mental issue, Mr internet psychiatrist you. I'm deeply saddened that you won't talk to me anymore. Come back Lorenzoooooo :) I thought H&W were smarter than to hire the likes of you.

Hey Lorenzo...

Understood Bobo. H&W have the most experience 4000-5000 graft sessions in one seating. This is not saying that other doctors are not capable of it only that they have the most experience. Years ago when H&W were regularly performing bigger session many doctors could believe it and said its not possible. They said that the growth would be alot less and the result wouldnt be good. After they continued to show great results IRHRS decided to have the annual meeting in Vancouver in 2004. During the meeting H&W showcased over 20 patients with excellent reviews. Doctors still fly to Vancouver to see how H&W perform such high quality large sessions. In fact I know Dr. Shapiro was there a few years ago, why I dont know.

These links may help

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/blogs_by_doctor.asp?DrID=9

Too bad I cant show you the link to the Italian website and Spanish website there are lot more photos there as well.

PROMOTING!

Hey Lorenzo....

Please show me a post where I stated I was an "FUE guru" or "FUE expert" and I will Paypal you $1,000US or leave the forum forever. You made the statement, let's see you back it up.

Still waiting....

Guys,

Let's remember to stay on topic here. We are moderating this thread closely and trying to allow all questions and concerns to be addressed, but straying too far off topic may lead to locking the discussion.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

How are their vacancies these days. Last I heard they couldn't even fill in 3 weeks of bookings.

Are you now attacking Hasson & Wong? And if so...why?

Have you ever visited the Hasson & Wong Clinic and met the doctors?

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Actually I am glad they did not "lock" this thread because informative/educational posts have happened since a "lock" was discussed. We would have lost that information had we locked it earlier. We see more educational information coming from both sides even today. Why assume that today must be the last of educational information? In this instance I agree with Mickey that the thread should not be locked, because I continue to learn and see educational information being put forward.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

Welcome back Atticus! For those of you who do not know Atticus is also known as Abner and he posts anywhere and everywhere for Dr. Umar. If you don't believe me go to (link removed), yelp, (link removed), etc... You know just like those people who work or are compensated by hair clinics tend to do.

The picture with the ruler seems like a different person. The cranial features don't look the same. [Atticus

Anyway, Atticus thinks this is a different person with different cranial features, and is not me. However, the cranium is the same as are the forehead wrinkles. Every single one of these pictures is me, and they are authentic. The false claims Atticus just made reeks of desperation.

ruler_zps17d21ba1.jpg

21_zps40b97939.jpg29_zps4df20ab3.jpg2_zpsa41745d9.jpg5_zpsff3e28cb.jpg

To attack a guy like Mickey and that too personally, is a classless act and not to mention an attempt to derail the thread.

I applaud Bill's decision to NOT lock this thread.

No disrespect to anyone, but this forum used to be an enjoyable place to come and research but most of all, it was a place where hairloss sufferers would be there for one and other.

I think those days are well and truly gone.

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Guys,

As long as the discussion is educational, helpful, civil, and on topic, we will not lock the thread.

However, I think we would all benefit from taking a deep breath and clearing our heads for a moment. Things are becoming unnecessarily heated and personal. Please keep in mind that these type of attacks will not be tolerated and, as I stated earlier, will only lead to unnecessary locking.

Remember that we all want the same thing here: clarity of these important issues and a satisfying resolution for all involved.

What's more, if any member feels a response is inappropriate or unnecessary, please send me a private message with the details instead of adding further fuel to the flames.

Thank you.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

To attack a guy like Mickey and that too personally, is a classless act and not to mention an attempt to derail the thread.

I applaud Bill's decision to NOT lock this thread.

As a fairly impartial observer I have to say that Mickey85 seems to be condescending to anyone that promotes a positive opinion of strip surgery or has a different opinion on just about anything, and it makes me wonder what his true motives are. Feels like a long festering grudge to me. The "FUE Nazis" are really laying it on hard on this forum and have changed the dynamic here for the worse. This used to be a very supportive place now it is one big circle of bickering and sniping, and I guarantee I am not the only one turned off by it.

I agree with others that this thread has run its course. I wish Hairguy all the best in resolving this and getting repaired to his satisfaction. To those criticizing him for getting repaired at 6 months before his final result was achieved, all I have to say is that the position of his hairline would have been the same at 6 months or a year and I can understand why he would want to move on as quickly as possible.

I apologize i I took this thread of course. My original comments were only to say that I felt that it had run its course.I have been reading this post and decided to give my opinion. In no way did I want this thread to be closed just giving my opinion. I have a lot of sympathy for Hairguy and also wish him the best. I do feel that Hairguy has done a good job explaining his side of the story and Dr. Umar his side. I don't know if there is anymore that can be said unless there is a conclusion both parties want. With two stories that are complicated and different I don't think that will happen.

I didn't go on this post to get into a pissing contents with anyone.

This used to be a very supportive place now it is one big circle of bickering and sniping, and I guarantee I am not the only one turned off by it.

I agree 100% I have received messages from other people stating your same concern in the past few months. I don't spend as much time on this and didn't notice until today what they are saying make sense. I also wish Hairguy the best.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

photocopy_zps69469b4e1_zpsc5678336.jpg

This photos posted by hairguy without the ruler (see above) appears to be a closer representation of his true forehead size. The distance between the wrinkle lines appear to be closer to the photos in our file. The problems are with the photos claiming a 5cm hairline which differ from the above photo

I had the above photo analyzed and compared to our photos as well as the one photos posted showing his forehead with a ruler mounted with a tape that obscures a good portion of the forehead.

To allow for an apple to apple comparison 4 pictures were made to fit to the same scale as the before photo in our files. All photos were simply inputted into the same software and only scaled to the same size ratio. This is what emerged:

untitled_zps79d18666.png

Do note that pictures #1 and 3 are those posted by hairguy

As mentioned in my first response, this finding suggests that in the photos claiming a 5cm hairline, the forehead has been deliberately manipulated to make it appear shorter than it is. Even with that manipulation, the hairline measured 5.5cm not 5cm. Without the manipulation, his hairline was at least 6.5cm including on photo #3 which is hairguy's own posted photo.

Dr. Umar has intentionally misrepresented himself and the information he is presenting. Every photo that I have posted is of me, and has not been manipulated in any way. This is blatant fraud, and misrepresentation. The entire community here is now able to bear witness to Dr. Umars true character.

photocopy_zps96f7f73b.jpg

I woke up this morning and saw his latest post so I grabbed a measuring tape, and took another photo. I have not doctored this or any other image ever. As you can clearly see the blueish purple line at the hairline clearly indicates a 5 - 5.5cm hairline that was created my Umar. He claims that it is actually 6.5, well the red line as you can clearly see is 6.5cm and is no way shape or form able to be claimed it is the hairline. The longer this charade continues, the more Umar continues to bolster my claims, substantiate my case, and provide additional torts.

I genuinely do appreciate everyone's input on this topic. I think we can all agree that there are many dissenting opinions on this topoic, much like the world at large. That's one of the reasons this community is so educational and informative.

The reality in this case is that Hairguy isn't happy. However, I do genuinely believe that Dr. Umar did everything he could to provide his patient with the very best results. In my opinion, Hairguy was premature in his decision to begin excising transplanted grafts and should have waited the full year before making a decision. I also see no evidence that Dr. Umar overmedicated Hairguy or any of his patients nor do I see evidence that Hairguy's hairline placement was poor, but rather a product of what was discussed.

It's regretable when I see any topic turn into a mudslinging match rather than a community of people with differing opinions coming together for the greater good. I think perhaps this topic can serve as a lesson and a reminder to all of us of that working together for the comom goal of helping patients and achieving the best results is far more important than whether or not we see things eye to eye. As they say, "there's more than one way to skin a cat".

At the end of the day, I wish Hairguy the best in getting on with his life and the results he deserves. But I agree with others that this thread has run its course and it's now time to lock the topic.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill