Dr.Bisanga, BHR Clinic, 2716 Graft Hybrid, 2056 FUT 660 FUE 0 - 10 Months

Our Patient had undergone two previously failed hair transplant procedures with other clinics. The first one he had was to rebuild his hair line using FUT and the second was to refine the hair line and then increase the coverage behind the hair line using 4000 FUE.

The second procedure caused a great reduction in the density of his donor area and poor yield in the recipient area.

We used 2716 grafts, a combination of 2056 FUT 660 FUE to refine the hair line and then improve his hair coverage in the central area. The combination was used to minimise any further changes in the donor area as the previous FUE had already over harvested and reduced the density to below average.

PRE OPERATION AND GRAFT PLACEMENT

PreOp5.jpg

PreOp4.jpg

PreOp3.jpg

PreOp2.jpg

PreOp1.jpg

PostOpPlacement.jpg

7 MONTHS POST OP AND COMPARISON

7MonthsPostOp2716FUEFUT.jpg

7MonthsPostOp2716FUEFUT1.jpg

BeforeBHR7MonthsPostOpBHRClinic2716ComboHairTransplant2056FUT660FUE.jpg

9 MONTHS POST OP

9MonthsPostOp2716FUEFUT1.jpg

9MonthsPostOp2716FUEFUT.jpg

10 months update

9monthsgelinhair6.jpg

9monthsgelinhair5.jpg

9monthsgelinhair4.jpg

9monthsgelinhair3.jpg

9monthsgelinhair2.jpg

9monthsgelinhair.jpg

3.jpg

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

nice repair. his scar is barely visible even with his low density and wet hair. is his donor area depleted. or does he still have some grafts left via strip?

Nice work. He will have a great result. Has the patient buzzed his hair at 9 months? Its interesting to see that at 7 months he looks to have great coverage.

However at 9 months when buzzed it dosent look as filled in. Is this generally a hall mark of HT's in that they look much more dense grown out as opposed to buzzed.?

Thank you for the comments.

For Strip I doubt we would do another one on him, this is in essence his second Strip and it healed well but we would also need to make sure he has the laxity for it also.

His donor was depleted in areas as said and I think when longer in the pre-op photos it actually looked weaker than post op.

As for the look, undoubtedly slightly longer hair helped with the illusion of coverage. There are really sweet spots whereby the hair transplant will give a better illusion at a certain length and for some cutting it short will give a different appearance as the hair is not allowed to curtain and give coverage that longer hair affords.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Hey Stephen,

Great, great transformation.

Warm regards to you all at BHR.

I'm not being an over praising person, but honestly Dr. Bisanga has the best results posted in the network since I joined. Really unbelievable. I'm speechless for real.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

agreed. especially his fue work. it has the precision and artistic flair that feriduni also exhibits. both doctors fut work is great too(i really like Bisanga's suturing technique) but their fue results put them in front of most other fue docs.

Thank you for the comments.

FUE takes from density so it really is a technique that needs to be spread and especially so for larger numbers, it is important to use as much surface area as possible in order to minimise the change in density and to allow a good extraction pattern so as to not choke out any particular area.

There needs to be thought in the harvesting pattern and with regards to the type of grafts needed for certain areas.

When it comes to repair work like this then it is a different ball game to some degree and the doctor needs to cherry pick and also harvest the better areas to bring lesser contrast between the over and non harvested areas. This patients donor in fact looks better post the repair surgery with more taken and also the way in which he wears his hair I think helps to bring off the change in the donor thinning.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

• 1 year later...

Very interesting case and it worked out very well for the patient especially considering his donor was less than ideal. Nice work from Dr Bisanga.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson