2450 Graft FUE Transplant Repair - Dr. Bicer, Istanbul, Turkey

• Administrators
On 1/6/2024 at 1:15 PM, hairlossburner1234 said:

35 Weeks Postop Update: Hair coming in much thicker now. I posted a picture of the repaired hairline this time. Curious to know your thoughts on how this part of the repair is progressing?

Continuing with Fin 1mg daily. Derma roller 0.5mm twice a week.

IMG_1560.jpg

IMG_1559.JPG

IMG_1562.JPG

IMG_1561.JPG

IMG_1563.JPG

I think it looks incredible, I don’t think you could ask for more.

BA2C60B2-F573-4AC8-AE1F-68B812CDCF00.jpeg
A78FE696-EF33-4D32-9C01-01450A6B1D49.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

It looks amazing! The micro irregularities in your hairline👌🏻👌🏻

Congratulations because you still have so much time left for further progression!

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 2:56 AM, hairlossburner1234 said:

thanks! I think after 2-3 months I started with the dermarolling. You can look back in this timeline of posts and see if you want to be exact!

Appreciate your response 

On 1/10/2024 at 8:25 PM, mehereyouthere said:

Looks amazing!! How long after your HT did you start dermarolling? And did you choose dermarolling over a dermapen for any specific reason? Congrats on the successful repair!

I chose dermarolling because it was the first thing I came across, I've heard dermastamping is much better because it's constant pressure whereas rolling is varied pressure. I'll probably buy a dermastamp with adjustable lengths to replace it now

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi mate , do the hairs from previous transplant still stick up ? Do u notice them being in a different direction or have they just blended in now ? Had similar done myself in December so wondering how it’s turned out for u 

• 1 month later...

48 Weeks (11 months) Postop Update: Hair is so much thicker and full now. Old transplanted hair that was planted at odd angles has blended right in to the new transplanted hair just as Dr. Bicer planned. Couldn't be happier with how things have turned out so far! Going to let the hair grow out a bit for the 1 year pic. 😄

Continuing with Fin 1mg daily. 

IMG_4263.JPG

IMG_4265.JPG

IMG_4266.JPG

IMG_4270.jpg

IMG_4268.JPG

• Like 1

• Administrators
7 hours ago, hairlossburner1234 said:

48 Weeks (11 months) Postop Update: Hair is so much thicker and full now. Old transplanted hair that was planted at odd angles has blended right in to the new transplanted hair just as Dr. Bicer planned. Couldn't be happier with how things have turned out so far! Going to let the hair grow out a bit for the 1 year pic. 😄

Continuing with Fin 1mg daily. 

IMG_4263.JPG

IMG_4265.JPG

IMG_4266.JPG

IMG_4270.jpg

IMG_4268.JPG

Dude you look like a hair model. One of the best repairs Ive seen in a long time. In my opinion, blending it was the right move. It looks amazing. The scar looks invisible too. 
C93CB535-1B0F-4FDC-9473-7C44EA75AE84.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/10/2024 at 7:12 PM, Melvin- Admin said:

I think it looks incredible, I don’t think you could ask for more.

BA2C60B2-F573-4AC8-AE1F-68B812CDCF00.jpeg
A78FE696-EF33-4D32-9C01-01450A6B1D49.jpeg

That looks like some serious density!