2450 Graft FUE Transplant Repair - Dr. Bicer, Istanbul, Turkey

14 Week Postop Update: Thickness continuing to come in. Holes on the sides are starting to fill in more. The scar on the back of my head from my previous FUT surgery seems to be blending in more so I think the grafts placed over it are starting to grow.

It's been 8 weeks of using Oral Minoxidil daily, 4 more weeks before it should start having a real effect.

Continuing with Fin 1mg daily. Derma roller 0.5mm twice a week. Oral minoxidil 1.25MG. 

IMG_7675.JPG

IMG_7676.JPG

IMG_7677.JPG

IMG_7680.JPG

• Like 2

15 Week Postop Update: Just had a video call with Dr. Bicer as I had a question for her assistant if the transplanted hair would eventually feel like my native hair. She reached out to answer the question and check up on me. I also asked her opinion if she thinks I would need to do my temples in the future if they continue to recede. I've included 2 more pictures of my side profiles to see what you guys think!

Dr. Bicer assured me that I hadn't even seen the results of the growth of the new hair yet, that the majority of the growth right now is just the result of my previous HT. The new hair will come in the next 3 months at the proper angles which should help disguise the look from my previous HT where the hair was implanted at improper angles.

It's been 9 weeks of using Oral Minoxidil daily, 3 more weeks before it should start having a real effect.

Continuing with Fin 1mg daily. Derma roller 0.5mm twice a week. Oral minoxidil 1.25MG. 

@Melvin- Moderator @RTC @Spring15 @Gatsby @Dillpickle123

Curious to know your thoughts on the current state of my temples? I'm 30 YO

IMG_8219.JPG

IMG_8220.JPG

IMG_8221.JPG

IMG_8230.JPG

IMG_8223.JPG

IMG_8228.JPG

13 minutes ago, hairlossburner1234 said:

15 Week Postop Update: Just had a video call with Dr. Bicer as I had a question for her assistant if the transplanted hair would eventually feel like my native hair. She reached out to answer the question and check up on me. I also asked her opinion if she thinks I would need to do my temples in the future if they continue to recede. I've included 2 more pictures of my side profiles to see what you guys think!

Dr. Bicer assured me that I hadn't even seen the results of the growth of the new hair yet, that the majority of the growth right now is just the result of my previous HT. The new hair will come in the next 3 months at the proper angles which should help disguise the look from my previous HT where the hair was implanted at improper angles.

It's been 9 weeks of using Oral Minoxidil daily, 3 more weeks before it should start having a real effect.

@Melvin- Moderator @RTC @Spring15 @Gatsby @Dillpickle123

Curious to know your thoughts on the current state of my temples? I'm 30 YO

IMG_8219.JPG

IMG_8220.JPG

IMG_8221.JPG

IMG_8230.JPG

IMG_8223.JPG

IMG_8228.JPG

Looks good so far at 6 months it’ll look pretty full

What you are lacking at this moment is not Hair growth but patience. 

You need to be patient as Dr. Bicer said, the real growth is yet to begin. 

Dr. Bicer is excellent Doctor and I am pretty sure by six months mark your temples will look full. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

What you are lacking at this moment is not Hair growth but patience. 

You need to be patient as Dr. Bicer said, the real growth is yet to begin. 

Dr. Bicer is excellent Doctor and I am pretty sure by six months mark your temples will look full. 

To clarify, I never had any grafts implanted in the temple regions. They will remain the same as they are, unless Oral Minoxidil causes some regrowth. My question was around how they look at their current state. Thanks!

Temple points look good already, I wouldn’t touch them. You don’t want anything too dramatic that looks false. 

37 minutes ago, Spring15 said:

I am an advocate of temple points as I think they help frame the face, yours don't look like they've regressed much I think they look fine

Yeah, I think they make a considerable difference. Can also be tricky given how prominent they are. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, ScottishGuy21 said:

Temple points look good already, I wouldn’t touch them. You don’t want anything too dramatic that looks false. 

Yeah, I think they make a considerable difference. Can also be tricky given how prominent they are. 

Appreciate you're insight, thank you!

Just now, BaldV said:

"Overhavested" would be an overstatement at this point, I would wait 2 more months to say anything

What is it that makes it looked stressed though? Is it that it appears thinner than the hair that wasn't used for donor around it? Curious to hear your thoughts :) 

1 minute ago, hairlossburner1234 said:

What is it that makes it looked stressed though? Is it that it appears thinner than the hair that wasn't used for donor around it? Curious to hear your thoughts :) 

Yeah exactly, area looks thinner

• Like 1

16 Week Postop Update: All doubts of whether my hair is thicker are now gone. I'm seeing a solid difference of new hair now when I look in the mirror. Very happy with the results so far and can't wait for more growth!

It's been 10 weeks of using Oral Minoxidil daily, 2 more weeks before it should start having a real effect.

IMG_8490.JPG

IMG_8491.JPG

IMG_8492.JPG

IMG_8496.JPG