2450 Graft FUE Transplant Repair - Dr. Bicer, Istanbul, Turkey

Scar is looking great. Seems like the hair is growing well in it. The only way I might notice it is that it’s still a bit pink. Will the pinkness eventually goes away and blend in with the skin? How long and how wide was your scar do you know? Thank you for answering, I am looking to repair my scar as well, your updates are very helpful and informative.

• Like 1

On 10/26/2023 at 3:13 PM, hairlossburner1234 said:

25 Week Postop Update: Things looking great. Can't see scar at the back of my head after 1 week of growth following a #1 buzz haircut. I think if I did a 1.5/2 you wouldn't see it at all.

Continuing with Fin 1mg daily. Derma roller 0.5mm twice a week. Oral minoxidil 1.25MG.

IMG_0429.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

IMG_0431.JPG

IMG_0432.JPG

I was also prescribed oral minoxidil 1.25. May I ask why you went with that strength? I keep reading on the internet for men 2.5-5mg... hopefully the small dose is enough?

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 11/12/2023 at 6:58 AM, Woody1 said:

Dude, looking great! The Doctor has done a phenomenal repair💪🏼

Repair of the century

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 11/21/2023 at 2:52 PM, alexmillne said:

I was also prescribed oral minoxidil 1.25. May I ask why you went with that strength? I keep reading on the internet for men 2.5-5mg... hopefully the small dose is enough?

I figured it was better to start small. If it's something you need to take for life the chances your body forms somewhat of an immunity to it are higher I would think. If you need to ramp it up later you can increase the doseage.

On 11/15/2023 at 4:10 PM, Needhelpwithscar said:

Scar is looking great. Seems like the hair is growing well in it. The only way I might notice it is that it’s still a bit pink. Will the pinkness eventually goes away and blend in with the skin? How long and how wide was your scar do you know? Thank you for answering, I am looking to repair my scar as well, your updates are very helpful and informative.

Hey I can only assume so just like any other scar it will eventually fade. I don't know the measurements but I have a picture on the first page of this thread of my head shaved down before surgery that will help.

• Administrators

Looks amazing do you have any more photos of how your hair looked before?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
On 11/28/2023 at 5:02 AM, hairlossburner1234 said:

Yeah I do, I also have some prior to my 1st surgery where the difference is now huge

You should post them so people can see the repair. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hairlossburner1234 said:

31 Weeks Postop Update: Hair continues to come in strongly :)

Continuing with Fin 1mg daily. Derma roller 0.5mm twice a week.

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1068.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1073.JPG

Your results looks great and looking forward to get better.

if you can please guide me for my transplant journey 

I am 4 months in since my transplant and my surgeon recommended derma roller 

I am not very confident about it as I think it might end up doing more damage than good 

so if you can guide,

How soon after your transplant did you start derma rolling 

was it in the initial 6 months after transplant or later 

thank you 

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/10/2023 at 4:14 PM, Alex Grey said:

Your results looks great and looking forward to get better.

if you can please guide me for my transplant journey 

I am 4 months in since my transplant and my surgeon recommended derma roller 

I am not very confident about it as I think it might end up doing more damage than good 

so if you can guide,

How soon after your transplant did you start derma rolling 

was it in the initial 6 months after transplant or later 

thank you 

thanks! I think after 2-3 months I started with the dermarolling. You can look back in this timeline of posts and see if you want to be exact!

• Like 1

On 1/6/2024 at 10:27 PM, hairlossburner1234 said:

Hey thank you for the suggestion, just included a frontal picture. Check it out! @baddecisions

Thank you for your update and for having taken into account my suggestion. I am considering as well a repair/touch up surgery and your case has some similarities to mine.

Your hair looks really good, even more considering this is a repair surgery. I was skeptical about the strategy (= not surgically removing some grafts from the previous surgery), but I am very happy to see that I was mistaken. So happy for you!