2450 Graft FUE Transplant Repair - Dr. Bicer, Istanbul, Turkey

• Administrators

Looking fantastic so far 👏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

17 Week Postop Update: There wasn't much natural light so that may affect the pictures. Continuing to see growth. Scar on the back looks less visible (I had grafts planted ontop of it) but this could also just be the length of my hair at the moment.

It's been 11 weeks of using Oral Minoxidil daily.

Continuing with Fin 1mg daily. Derma roller 0.5mm twice a week. Oral minoxidil 1.25MG. 

IMG_8635.JPG

IMG_8636.JPG

IMG_8637.JPG

IMG_8639.JPG

• Administrators

Can you share a picture like this

image.jpeg

Interested to see how it looks at this angle.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

18 Week Postop Update: Just had a haircut yesterday. Continued growth, really pleased with how things are going. Scar on the back basically invisible now that the transplanted hair has started to grow overtop of it.

It's been 12 weeks of using Oral Minoxidil daily.

Continuing with Fin 1mg daily. Derma roller 0.5mm twice a week. Oral minoxidil 1.25MG. 

IMG_8785.JPG

IMG_8787.JPG

IMG_8788.JPG

IMG_8792.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Turkhair said:

Looks fantastic mate!

You’re going to be pleased at the end of it I am sure

Definitely! I can’t wait for my right side (3rd picture) to fill in like the other and for all the single hairs implanted in the hairline to start sprouting up. Appreciate the comment! :)

• Like 1

On 9/3/2023 at 5:35 PM, hairlossburner1234 said:

18 Week Postop Update: Just had a haircut yesterday. Continued growth, really pleased with how things are going. Scar on the back basically invisible now that the transplanted hair has started to grow overtop of it.

It's been 12 weeks of using Oral Minoxidil daily.

Can you tell something on how you use the derma roller and not damage the hair? Thanks

On 9/5/2023 at 9:08 AM, translator said:

Can you tell something on how you use the derma roller and not damage the hair? Thanks

hey, it's pretty straightforward. Just roll it over your scalp in one direction only. I've heard you shouldn't pass it over the same spot more than 5 times but a quick youtube search will give you a ton of guidance

19 Week Postop Update: Continuing to grow, really pleased with how things are going. Scar on the back no longer visible! Picked up some Just for Mens shampoo to try and reduce the grey hairs a bit. Will start using once-twice per week.

It's been 13 weeks of using Oral Minoxidil daily.

IMG_8923.JPG

IMG_8924.JPG

IMG_8926.JPG

IMG_8927.JPG

• Like 3

On 9/5/2023 at 3:08 PM, translator said:

Thank you. I was just curious as I see some contradicting info - some say it can even harm the existing hair if you already have some. Glad it works for you and your result prove so ;)

• Administrators
17 hours ago, hairlossburner1234 said:

19 Week Postop Update: Continuing to grow, really pleased with how things are going. Scar on the back no longer visible! Picked up some Just for Mens shampoo to try and reduce the grey hairs a bit. Will start using once-twice per week.

It's been 13 weeks of using Oral Minoxidil daily.

IMG_8923.JPG

IMG_8924.JPG

IMG_8926.JPG

IMG_8927.JPG

Hairline is looking fantastic man. 

• Like 1

View my thread

20 Week Postop Update: Just keeps getting thicker! Hole on the left side (IMG_9137) has filled in. The right side is coming along nicely as well. 

It's been 14 weeks of using Oral Minoxidil daily.

IMG_9135.JPG

IMG_9137.JPG

IMG_9138.JPG

IMG_9139.JPG

• Like 1

• Administrators

It’s looking freaking awesome man, the donor looks great too 👏🏼

View my thread

1 hour ago, pultarmi said:

Thank you for the updates!

One honest question here. Why does your donor look noticeable thinner than non-touched areas given she extracted only 2.5K grafts? Do you think that shock loss may be still going on?

Could be! I'm no expert. But I will take thinner hair in the back then upfront any day if that's the trade-off I have to make!

My sides have been untouched for any future surgeries so I'm not really worried about it. We'll see how things play out at the 12 month mark :).

On 5/5/2023 at 6:30 AM, hairlossburner1234 said:

I was adamant that I wanted my frontal region packed with grafts as tightly as possible and I would be okay with using more grafts than 1000-1500. She said she could go up to 2500 but she would keep the price she quoted me previously at 1000-1500 grafts.

@Astrobhoy mine was an interesting case as you can see here. I believe the price used to be minimum 5K Euro for up to 2K grafts then 2.5 Euro per graft afterwards, I can't remember exactly. I paid 5K as I was quoted 1000-1500 grafts originally and Dr. Bicer honoured this quote even though it ended up being ~2500 grafts. So really I should have paid ~6250 Euros based on the prices at the time. The prices may have changed since then, I'm not sure.

I would reach out via Whatsapp, they're usually quick to respond there.

Edited by hairlossburner1234