Eugenix Repair 12606 grafts, 10806 scalp, 1800 beard January 2023/ Feb 2024

Stewie

4 hours ago, jackofall said:

You got fantastic results @Stewie congratulations. I had my 3dr ht at eugenix on aug 1st. Hoping I have similar results especially on the front area

mate I think you will looking at the results they put out, the front for me is solid now and sets the rest up well, in hopefully my final pass next year I just want some density in midscalp to back it up a bit, but tbh if I had to live with how it was now I would be a happy man, I think its just because I can that I am going back as I would rather try and get it as perfect as possible if I have the option to ha

• Like 1

On 11/2/2023 at 1:50 AM, Stewie said:

So it’s been 9 months to the day. On time this month. I did a load of pics for a consultation with eugenix the other day so had the photos ready to go. The idea was to show the strengths and weaknesses in where it is atm. Don’t get me wrong I am super happy. But I wanted them to get a good look at the density in the mid scalp as I think I am going to swing my feet back into the chair for hopefully my final ever pass early next year. Overall super chuffed atm 🙌 still weird to think I had no hair most of my life haha

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6476.jpeg

IMG_6470.jpeg

IMG_6469.jpeg

IMG_6468.jpeg

IMG_6465.jpeg

IMG_6463.jpeg

IMG_6467.jpeg

IMG_6482.jpeg

At 9 month mark, this is outstanding

Do you use any hair styling products?

And what are you planning for the next procedure   ? 

Edited by Shadman
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Shadman said:

At 9 month mark, this is outstanding

Do you use any hair styling products?

And what are you planning for the next procedure   ? 

Next procedure is just get as much hair into mid scalp as I can. The top bit is still very thin. I don’t have the luxury of having wavy or thick hair so I’ll need as many grafts as possible really. See where I get to and then calling it a day after thus

styling wise I am only using two things. Every few days I spray a bit of dark brown batiste on my hair. Rub it in and off and honestly this makes it look twice as think and takes the edge off scalp to hair contrast and then a bit of sea salt spray so it holds to move it into place a bit

• Like 2

On 11/14/2023 at 2:42 PM, Stewie said:

Next procedure is just get as much hair into mid scalp as I can. The top bit is still very thin. I don’t have the luxury of having wavy or thick hair so I’ll need as many grafts as possible really. See where I get to and then calling it a day after thus

styling wise I am only using two things. Every few days I spray a bit of dark brown batiste on my hair. Rub it in and off and honestly this makes it look twice as think and takes the edge off scalp to hair contrast and then a bit of sea salt spray so it holds to move it into place a bit

How is your oral minoxidil journey going? Any noticable changes ?

3 hours ago, Shadman said:

How is your oral minoxidil journey going? Any noticable changes ?

Hard to tell atm, as obvs the hair is maturing bit by bit each month and I am just only 4+ months in on OM, its looking generally a bit better month on month, but doesn't feel any thicker etc yet so maybe I need to give it a bit longer and look back at progress etc maybe in another couple of months etc

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stewie said:

Hard to tell atm, as obvs the hair is maturing bit by bit each month and I am just only 4+ months in on OM, its looking generally a bit better month on month, but doesn't feel any thicker etc yet so maybe I need to give it a bit longer and look back at progress etc maybe in another couple of months etc

Yes, I'm also at around 4.5 month and I've decided to give it at least three more months to get the maximum benefits. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Stewie said:

how you getting on in general?

Without any doubts, it has improved my overall donor and sides. I've some diffuse thinning at the mid & lower crown zone. I think that particular area is also getting better. I've stopped looking at the progress. I will check three weeks later when I'll be hitting month six mark. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

I love how soft and natural your result looks on this photo! 

Congratulation @Stewie your transformation is amazing.

IMG_6463.jpeg.d85208b92bedad9f11150dfa8c

Thank you, I tried to highlight all the pros and cons as these were evaluation shots for Eugenix, plus with my hair styled better its hard to see through as much, overall I am over the moon with it so far :)

• Like 1

So 10 months in and really happy. My normal regime now is once a week after a normal wash I use a little bit of dark brown batiste and rub in and off. This really seems to give the roots and scalp an SMP kind of effect and takes the eye right off the see thru aspect

i use sea salt spray maybe a couple of times a week just to hold it in a style

hair is looking better all the time. The donor on left and right is wrecked but this was the very first clinic and not Eugenix and tbh it does not really bother me that much but shows how unprofessional places can be. The back of the donor feels amazing and the native bits that still haven’t been touched are nice a thick compared to the rest still. 

i am about 5 months on OM and not noticed any difference?

overall apart from needing a hair cut I am happy and looking forward to next year for the last pass 🙌

IMG_6678.jpg

IMG_6680.jpg

IMG_6682.jpg

IMG_6683.jpg

IMG_6686.jpg

IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6689.jpg

IMG_6690.jpg

Edited by Stewie
images not uploading
  • Like 1
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor
54 minutes ago, Stewie said:

So 10 months in and really happy. My normal regime now is once a week after a normal wash I use a little bit of dark brown batiste and rub in and off. This really seems to give the roots and scalp an SMP kind of effect and takes the eye right off the see thru aspect

hair is looking better all the time. The donor on left and right is wrecked but this was the very first clinic and not Eugenix and tbh it does not really bother me that much but shows how unprofessional places can be. The back of the donor feels amazing and the native bits that still haven’t been touched are nice a thick compared to the rest still. 

overall apart from needing a hair cut I am happy and looking forward to next year for the last pass 🙌

IMG_6678.jpg

IMG_6680.jpg

IMG_6682.jpg

IMG_6683.jpg

IMG_6686.jpg

IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6689.jpg

IMG_6690.jpg

What a turn around! This is up there tbh mate. Really happy for you!

• Thanks 1
  • Wow 1

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Stewie said:

IMG_6678.jpg

IMG_6680.jpg

IMG_6682.jpg

IMG_6683.jpg

IMG_6686.jpg

IMG_6687.jpg

IMG_6689.jpg

IMG_6690.jpg

Can you link the product? Brown batiste. It looks awesome, is it like dry shampoo.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

14 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

Can you link the product? Brown batiste. It looks awesome, is it like dry shampoo.

Here you go, yeah its a dry shampoo, I stumbled on it by mistake using my GFs one and noticed it made my hair look amazing as it kind of gripped to the roots and then gave a better illusion over all, I only use it about once a week, few sprays, rub in and off with a towel and thats it, tends to hand in until I wash it out really - https://www.batistehair.com/products/dry-shampoo/color-divine-dark

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Couple of weeks shy of 11 months and got my hair hacked at the barbers. Asked them please to leave some length on top and now there is literally about an inch of hair apart from the front and he shaved the left hand side when he styled it. I asked him to leave the left to give me options. Guess this is the only style for the next month or so haha

under direct light and this length you can see thru bits but nothing terrible and in normal viewing conditions it’s unnoticeable 

super happy overall

IMG_6774.jpeg

IMG_6776.jpeg

IMG_6781.jpeg

Edited by Stewie
  • Like 1

• Administrators

I have to say I think you’re in the running of best HT this year as well. Given your previous situation. Im so happy for you man. What’s the opposite of gutted in the UK? Chuffed? I’m chuffed for you mate. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 12/7/2023 at 7:15 AM, Stewie said:

Here you go, yeah its a dry shampoo, I stumbled on it by mistake using my GFs one and noticed it made my hair look amazing as it kind of gripped to the roots and then gave a better illusion over all, I only use it about once a week, few sprays, rub in and off with a towel and thats it, tends to hand in until I wash it out really - https://www.batistehair.com/products/dry-shampoo/color-divine-dark

What exactly is a dry shampoo? It seems like it is basically a concealer? Looks great though 

3 hours ago, Melvin- Admin said:

I have to say I think you’re in the running of best HT this year as well. Given your previous situation. Im so happy for you man. What’s the opposite of gutted in the UK? Chuffed? I’m chuffed for you mate. 

Ah thanks mate, honestly I never thought I could be in this position, I had resided myself to a life of being bald and I was actually ok with it, its only the pure spur of the moment mistake at the first hair mill that put me on the road to getting it done right, and now I am so glad I actually made that first mistake and rushed in as if I had planned it I probably would not of bothered going through with any of it, but to find myself with hair and actually enjoying it is a mad thing, and I am really happy with where I am at, the next pass in early Feb is pure vanity and just to curb my OCD to have it all more balanced, and looking what they have done this time around, I have no doubt ill be more than happy next year :) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

What exactly is a dry shampoo? It seems like it is basically a concealer? Looks great though 

I had never really heard about it and just used it at my GF, she said its a good way to hide your roots when grey is coming through etc, but I have found that its slowly died my hair more brown again and sits on the scalp a bit and gives an SMP type of effect, I only use it once a week and not much of it, but it really gives a good overall look to my hair I think, but using it more would really dry the hair out hence why once a week :) 

• Like 2