Eugenix Repair 12606 grafts, 10806 scalp, 1800 beard January 2023/ Feb 2024

Stewie

• Moderators

I think it's always going to look a bit thin if you keep it that short, but still it isn't obviously thin unless someone is looking at you from the top view. It looks really good.

• Like 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Moderators

Oops. Double post. Deleted.

Edited by BeHappy

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Stewie said:

@BeHappy agreed, and I am trying to grow it but sounds daft but finding it hard as it looks weird after 25 years of constant to the bone shaving. Once it gets to a few inches long ill have a better idea of what's happening with it I think

It’s looking really good mate. That said, you do need to just let it grow now! You’ll hit a sweet spot for length whereby the midscalp won’t look thin at all (plus you’ve got a solid 4 more months of development anyway), though what you have now looks pretty natural to me. 

It does take a bit of time to adjust to having hair again - I’ve been through that and it’s definitely weird. I was a buzz cutter myself for about 10 years!

• Like 1

Stewie mate, looking at the before pics and you now at 6 months 2 years on, I can honestly say it's taken way more than a decade off you and looks great, especially for the amount of grafts that you've had. Not sure how many hairs are on the average top of the head, but 4500 is never going to give you perfect density all over. Certainly you don't look balding anymore, just standard thinner hair which loads of guys naturally have anyway.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, HHH said:

Stewie mate, looking at the before pics and you now at 6 months 2 years on, I can honestly say it's taken way more than a decade off you and looks great, especially for the amount of grafts that you've had. Not sure how many hairs are on the average top of the head, but 4500 is never going to give you perfect density all over. Certainly you don't look balding anymore, just standard thinner hair which loads of guys naturally have anyway.

Thanks mate, looking at it in pics gives me a good perspective on where I am properly as its to easy not to notice what's happening, I started full blown NW6 since 20 in 1997 and shaved to the bone for 25yrs, and then 3 HT later it looking good, the latest HT at Eugenix is leaps and bounds above the last two, but I would not discount the first two as they setup the ground work I guess, my hair is just naturally straight and very fine, so hoping oral min can help a little to thicken it up maybe, but tbh at 6 months I am happier than I thought I would be even with it being this short

Thank everyone, tbh looking at y photos now from where I started and how its progressed I am actually amazed, its really shaping up, its to easy to be disheartened from what seems like a lack of progress, but by constantly taking photos and having to them to reflect on really gives perspective to it all :) 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/25/2023 at 9:49 AM, Zainab said:

I am interested in getting surgery with Mohammed ditta, would you be able to give me more information on your experience with him ? Thanks 

From HGC in Manchester? He was a lovely doctor and was very approachable and was good at what he did. What they do really is not that bad. I still follow them on IG and they produce some good results and all mine grew apart from a mega scab area which I realise was down to me not wetting it as much as I should have. And a bit on them with bleeding I guess. But when I see a lot of results on here from top companies. Honestly a lot of the results are not different

the only thing I will say is they seem to have a hard limit on grafts and just get through what they can on that day of surgery. For me it was two sessions of 3000 when in reality I have had that and another 4500 and still probably need another 3000 to cover midscalp to get some density etc

but even tho they are classed as a hair mill I honestly thought they was alright considering what I see on here. If you speak with them just be armed with knowledge from this site. As I wasn’t and might of got my hairline done diffferently in hindsight 

So it’s been seven months and getting a lot of compliments on the hair. To me it looks great sometimes and still see thru at other times. But I know this will get better and it’s not the case that I’ll ever get that natural density. I just mean my OCD is made for finding flaws haha

I have took pics in the natural light in my studio and tried to show normal viewing angles vs more extreme when you can see how thin it is across the midscalp. My hair is not really long. About an inch and a half in length now so I know with more length this will help again

I think later this year I will definitely book in for a final pass next year with the hope to flood the midscalp and lateral humps as I am very happy with the hairline and crown. I just would love some actual sort of density across the middle

I am just over 2 month on OM now and hoping that might thicken my hair strands up at some point too  fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

But overall I am happy atm

IMG_6027.jpeg

IMG_6025.jpeg

IMG_6026.jpeg

IMG_6012.jpeg

IMG_6011.jpeg

IMG_6013.jpeg

IMG_6014.jpeg

IMG_6016.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg

IMG_6024.jpeg

IMG_6022.jpeg

• Wow 2
  • Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor

Zoomster2.0!

Looking good there Stew. Some of that 'see thru-ness' will fill in a bit more over time but even if it doesn't it looks very natural & age appropriate, especially with the salt n' pepper. Hairline looks a million times softer and more natural now compared to your original surgeries also.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Stewie

I can understand your concern but this is looking natural and age appropriate though hair greed is real and we all wish to have more hairs ...you can get more density as your hairs will start to mature now and it can get more denser plus you have started OM which will add up to that...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

8 hours ago, Stewie said:

What they do really is not that bad. I still follow them on IG and they produce some good results and all mine grew apart from a mega scab area which I realise was down to me not wetting it as much as I should have. 

Can you expand what you mean by a mega scab area? Did you not remove the scabs post transplant after like 10 days, that what you mean? Want to learn from a potential mistake if possible!

On 9/5/2023 at 7:52 PM, Stewie said:

So it’s been seven months and getting a lot of compliments on the hair. To me it looks great sometimes and still see thru at other times. But I know this will get better and it’s not the case that I’ll ever get that natural density. I just mean my OCD is made for finding flaws haha

I have took pics in the natural light in my studio and tried to show normal viewing angles vs more extreme when you can see how thin it is across the midscalp. My hair is not really long. About an inch and a half in length now so I know with more length this will help again

I think later this year I will definitely book in for a final pass next year with the hope to flood the midscalp and lateral humps as I am very happy with the hairline and crown. I just would love some actual sort of density across the middle

I am just over 2 month on OM now and hoping that might thicken my hair strands up at some point too  fingers crossed 🤞🏻 

It’s going to look thin, a lot of grafts went into your crown and recreating the temple points. If all those 4500 grafts were just concentrated on front+midscalp, you would’ve fantastic density. Then a second procedure for crown with less grafts.

But it’s still the same thing I guess, you can go for a second procedure and add density to areas lacking. You should have beard grafts left. 

It does look really great as it is now though, with a little hair fibers you would look like you never had any balding.

• Like 1

On 9/5/2023 at 10:52 AM, Stewie said:

IMG_6027.jpeg

IMG_6025.jpeg

IMG_6026.jpeg

IMG_6012.jpeg

IMG_6011.jpeg

IMG_6013.jpeg

IMG_6014.jpeg

IMG_6016.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg

IMG_6024.jpeg

IMG_6022.jpeg

Looking great! Will continue to thicken and when you grow longer and comb backwards, it will make look a lot more full with virtually no spaces.

• Like 1

• Administrators

Looking great @Stewie like a brand new man. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/5/2023 at 8:52 PM, Stewie said:

IMG_6027.jpeg

IMG_6025.jpeg

IMG_6026.jpeg

IMG_6012.jpeg

IMG_6011.jpeg

IMG_6013.jpeg

IMG_6014.jpeg

IMG_6016.jpeg

IMG_6021.jpeg

IMG_6024.jpeg

IMG_6022.jpeg

Wow! You're looking great

noticeable differences between month 6 & month 7. Even with that length of hair, overall density looking good at month 7. It'll only get better. But you can still go for another touch-up procedure. 

• Like 1