Eugenix Repair 12606 grafts, 10806 scalp, 1800 beard January 2023/ Feb 2024

Stewie

On 6/17/2023 at 4:36 AM, Stewie said:

Was not going to do another update so early but just took same harsher light pics in bedroom, hair still around 4mm long, but can feel and see tons of new little hairs popping through at last, so hopefully other the next month or so I might see some good improvements :) 

IMG_5309.jpg

IMG_5311.jpg

IMG_5312.jpg

YES!!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Five months, and finally seeing some action in the Eugenix transplant and can feel tons of new hairs poking through, so looking forward to some improvements all being well, finally let it grow a bit, three weeks growth, the most since 1998 when I first started shaving it, and surprisingly I am actually liking the growth and how it looks, used some matt texturing gel to spike it back a bit, hair still thin mostly but its getting better, and considering trying oral minoxidil to see if that could help, just worried about any sides and the initial shedding phase of it, but get no sides from Fin so it might be fine?

Tried to get some shots in different lighting, atm in direct sun light its invisible, but my hair is a bit like that anyway, kind of light fluffy hair which is why the texturing gel is helping it stay in place rather than a head of fluff ha

Left side hump is still weaker, Eugenix put more grafts in here and didn't touch the right side as it was a bit stronger from previous surgeries, hoping it catches up soon

IMG_5448.jpg

IMG_5450.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_5472.jpg

IMG_5473.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

Edited by Stewie
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Stewie said:

Five months, and finally seeing some action in the Eugenix transplant and can feel tons of new hairs poking through, so looking forward to some improvements all being well, finally let it grow a bit, three weeks growth, the most since 1998 when I first started shaving it, and surprisingly I am actually liking the growth and how it looks, used some matt texturing gel to spike it back a bit, hair still thin mostly but its getting better, and considering trying oral minoxidil to see if that could help, just worried about any sides and the initial shedding phase of it, but get no sides from Fin so it might be fine?

Tried to get some shots in different lighting, atm in direct sun light its invisible, but my hair is a bit like that anyway, kind of light fluffy hair which is why the texturing gel is helping it stay in place rather than a head of fluff ha

Left side hump is still weaker, Eugenix put more grafts in here and didn't touch the right side as it was a bit stronger from previous surgeries, hoping it catches up soon

IMG_5448.jpg

IMG_5450.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_5472.jpg

IMG_5473.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

Coming along really nicely! 

• Like 1

If I am doing my calculation right is
4544 x 177inr = 804,288in

The final cost was this approximatly in GBP or USD

GBP 1 = 103inr    804,288/103 = 7,809 GBP

USD 1 = 82inr.      804,288/82 =  9,808 USD

Right?

• Like 1

@coolbreeze yeah that sounds about right, I just checked my bank and its £7794, but that was for this recent procedure and I had two cheaper surgeries at a local clinic in Manchester which was around 6000 scalp grafts over them both, though the level of skill and naturalness really has shone through in the Eugenix work just like I hoped it would.

I am contemplating going back next year to use a lot more beard hair to fill in humps and mid scalp, but thats not on my mind much atm as I really need to see how this year pans out as I get closer to 12mth mark.

17 hours ago, Stewie said:

IMG_5448.jpg

IMG_5450.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_5472.jpg

IMG_5473.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

Looks quite satisfactory at the five months mark. Density will only better from now on. Best wishes.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Stewie said:

IMG_5448.jpg

IMG_5450.jpg

IMG_5468.jpg

IMG_5469.jpg

IMG_5470.jpg

IMG_5472.jpg

IMG_5473.jpg

IMG_5475.jpg

Looks quite satisfactory at the five months mark. Density will only better from now on. Best wishes.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2023 at 4:54 AM, Stewie said:

Thanks guys, it's looking good in most situations already, apart from my bathroom at night as I have the brightest down lights ever! not great ha, but hopefully with a bit of length and more maturity in the hairs it'll get better

In direct sunlight or in brightest light it might look bit unsatisfactory but in most situation hair transplant would be more about creating an illusion of having hairs😃 In my case, I would be happy enough if my scalp isn't visible anymore after the procedure

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stewie said:

committed to a 6 month supply of oral minoxidil finally, so ill start that soon and see if it helps, hard work getting it in the UK and not as cheap as other countries atm

Its not cheap but it's Def worth it. It's done miracles for my hair!

• Like 1

On 7/6/2023 at 1:21 AM, Stewie said:

committed to a 6 month supply of oral minoxidil finally, so ill start that soon and see if it helps, hard work getting it in the UK and not as cheap as other countries atm

I've  also started oral minoxidil 2.5mg  from the last two weeks. Also monitoring my bp each week, and sending values to Eugenix e care team. So far going good. I feel like my native hair growth has become faster. I expect you'll also have great experience with it.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Shadman said:

I've  also started oral minoxidil 2.5mg  from the last two weeks. Also monitoring my bp each week, and sending values to Eugenix e care team. So far going good. I feel like my native hair growth has become faster. I expect you'll also have great experience with it.

I hope so, lets see, fin has done nothing for me after 1.5 years so lets hope I respond well to this 

• Like 1

On 7/7/2023 at 6:28 AM, Stewie said:

I hope so, lets see, fin has done nothing for me after 1.5 years so lets hope I respond well to this 

After taking oral minoxidil 2.5mg for 16 days, it looks like shedding phase has started into the non transplanted hair. I hope after the shedding phase, I'll notice an increase in density for the native  hair 😃

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

been meaning to post these for ages, this is where I started two years ago, not bothered about shaving my head, but then stupidly went to a cheap place first that I was disappointed about the result hence pushing forward with Eugenix for latest one which was a great decision even though a few forum members tried to talk me out of it

IMG_7820.jpg

IMG_7821.jpg

• Moderators

Looking good so far.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Six months

Been a bit of a slow month from 4 to 5 vs 5 to 6, but I have noticed small improvements when I look at photos side by side, my hair is still really short, I was letting it grow and then tried getting it all the same length and ended up chopping half of it off doh! but just gave myself a home done fade cut on back and sides and hair is nearly 2cm on top, so very short still. Like I said I am noticing small improvements but still lots of small gaps around the mid scalp area, and as my hair is super dry, thin and lifeless atm I am using a dry texturing gel to spike and style backwards. Been on Oral Minoxidl for 4 weeks now so hoping in the following months that can help with maybe adding some thickness to my super thin hair, lets see!

Tried to take photos with a couple of different angles and lighting to give a good view of where it's at. Overall happy atm, tho I am super self conscious also that I look like I am going bald and trying to keep my hair (rather than shaving it) vs having a good head of hair! Maybe all that is in my mind as old mates I have bumped into thought I had just grown my hair vs actually having it transplanted, so maybe its more in my head, but still can't get over the bathroom light making it look like I have nothing on my head haha, it kills me ha

IMG_5720.thumb.jpg.1f410281154b529bd4bf828d4e99e2e3.jpgIMG_5714.thumb.jpg.88b70ef698ceeba70f1c6d8d656fdc6d.jpgIMG_5713.thumb.jpg.52c127084a8c8c88c25231db2b7c7360.jpgIMG_5712.thumb.jpg.992eeb81d225c596c3f8b0854089e905.jpgIMG_5711.thumb.jpg.615e0ee6ccbdccfb55ac771d797df9d5.jpgIMG_5709.thumb.jpg.43d831313c0b7f644649c7e9bc4b102d.jpgIMG_5708.thumb.jpg.77d0e113014c1a8c00688956868861ee.jpgIMG_5707.thumb.jpg.141bc201936cb38f6015dbd136cee341.jpgIMG_5706.thumb.jpg.7f9842ce0518da1f5b7b397beb79df4c.jpg

• Like 2
  • Well Done 1

Honestly it's looking good dude! I have the same issue that it looks great in natural light from the front but from the top you can see the reality behind the illusion. Plenty of time for more growth and hope the oral min works for you as I've def seen a big difference with it even before the HT

• Like 1

@Stewie
Thank you for the update; everything is looking good and on track. In six months, growth is looking good. We're confident that from here on, you'll experience gradual growth month after month. and complete growth you'll experience in the next 6 months. We wish you all the best in your journey towards good health and happiness. Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• Like 2

Coming in well and as it comes in more and more see what length and style will play in your favour also but you should not realistically be disappointed at this stage as it is already significantly better. The litmus test is not bathroom lights.  

Take care and thanks for sharing and looking forwards to see more and more. Be patient and every now and then look back at where you have come from to then appreciate more the journey and change. 

• Like 1

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network