Eugenix Repair 12606 grafts, 10806 scalp, 1800 beard January 2023/ Feb 2024

Stewie

On 10/25/2023 at 8:10 AM, Stewie said:

New short hair cut. About an inch or so on top and sides all tidied up and my native hair barrier chopped away 😬 but happy with it. Yeah it’s a bit see thru when looking from top but really chuffed overall ☺️

IMG_6435.jpeg

IMG_6436.jpeg

IMG_6437.jpeg

IMG_6438.jpeg

IMG_6439.jpeg

This is exactly how I would of cut my hair if I was in your shoes. When I commented earlier this is exactly what I was saying! You got it done right! Looks great brother! 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, LRiv91_ said:

This is exactly how I would of cut my hair if I was in your shoes. When I commented earlier this is exactly what I was saying! You got it done right! Looks great brother! 

thanks dude, its mad how in two months its shorter but looks better, when it feels like nothing is changing to look at it daily :) 

So it’s been 9 months to the day. On time this month. I did a load of pics for a consultation with eugenix the other day so had the photos ready to go. The idea was to show the strengths and weaknesses in where it is atm. Don’t get me wrong I am super happy. But I wanted them to get a good look at the density in the mid scalp as I think I am going to swing my feet back into the chair for hopefully my final ever pass early next year. Overall super chuffed atm 🙌 still weird to think I had no hair most of my life haha

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6476.jpeg

IMG_6470.jpeg

IMG_6469.jpeg

IMG_6468.jpeg

IMG_6465.jpeg

IMG_6463.jpeg

IMG_6467.jpeg

IMG_6482.jpeg

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, Bandit90 said:

Unreal Stew! I know your a very modest guy, but honestly mate is an incredible transformation from where your started early this year! 

its only when I look back do I realise how far ahead I am, same old same, you see yourself day in day out and the small changes never seem like much, but its crazy to think what my head looked like in January vs now. Thanks so much buddy :) 

Just booked for hopefully my final pass at all this with Eugenix around 23rd Feb 2024, looking forward to hopefully getting the donor fully thinned and homogeneous and some more density in mid scalp and then ill be a very happy person as already over the moon with where its at anyway

On 11/2/2023 at 1:50 AM, Stewie said:

So it’s been 9 months to the day. On time this month. I did a load of pics for a consultation with eugenix the other day so had the photos ready to go. The idea was to show the strengths and weaknesses in where it is atm. Don’t get me wrong I am super happy. But I wanted them to get a good look at the density in the mid scalp as I think I am going to swing my feet back into the chair for hopefully my final ever pass early next year. Overall super chuffed atm 🙌 still weird to think I had no hair most of my life haha

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6476.jpeg

IMG_6470.jpeg

IMG_6469.jpeg

IMG_6468.jpeg

IMG_6465.jpeg

IMG_6463.jpeg

IMG_6467.jpeg

IMG_6482.jpeg

Unbelievable 

I’m looking for repair options. In your case, did eugenix remove grafts from hairline or they added density ?

On 11/2/2023 at 1:50 AM, Stewie said:

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6476.jpeg

IMG_6470.jpeg

IMG_6469.jpeg

IMG_6468.jpeg

IMG_6465.jpeg

IMG_6463.jpeg

IMG_6467.jpeg

IMG_6482.jpeg

Unbelievable 

I’m looking for repair options. In your case, did eugenix remove grafts from hairline or they added density ?

N.B- for some reasons previous comment didn’t post

6 hours ago, Haris said:

Unbelievable 

N.B- for some reasons previous comment didn’t post

I thought they might remove some tbh, but they packed it out with a lot of singles from the nape and its done wonders, and then a general density pass all over

2 hours ago, Berba11 said:

This is great Stew. What a come back this has been!

Thanks dude, its loads better than I thought I could of been by now, and I think one last pass to just get it all on point and looking the same etc and ill be over the moon, as much of a ball ache as the travel is, I would not go back anywhere else for another pass now

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Thanks dude, its loads better than I thought I could of been by now, and I think one last pass to just get it all on point and looking the same etc and ill be over the moon, as much of a ball ache as the travel is, I would not go back anywhere else for another pass now

Try and give yourself a few days pre-op for some sight-seeing if you can. Makes the travelling a little easier!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Try and give yourself a few days pre-op for some sight-seeing if you can. Makes the travelling a little easier!

Totally agree, it ended up messed up last time because of the clinic messing up the first day or so and I ended up sitting around for a day and a half doing nothing because of it, so hopefully if they are on it a bit more and do stuff when its arranged then I can have that time to explore a little :)

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor
20 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Totally agree, it ended up messed up last time because of the clinic messing up the first day or so and I ended up sitting around for a day and a half doing nothing because of it, so hopefully if they are on it a bit more and do stuff when its arranged then I can have that time to explore a little :)

I'd recommend a day trip down to Agra on the 7am train from Delhi. Explore for the day (Taj Mahal, Agra Fort etc) then either head back that evening or stay the night and head back the next morning.

Just don't miss the stop at Agra like I did and spend 9 hours on trains, including having to run after one and jump on whilst it was moving at reasonable speed and then stay the night unplanned with no stuff with me! 😅

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

I'd recommend a day trip down to Agra on the 7am train from Delhi. Explore for the day (Taj Mahal, Agra Fort etc) then either head back that evening or stay the night and head back the next morning.

Just don't miss the stop at Agra like I did and spend 9 hours on trains, including having to run after one and jump on whilst it was moving at reasonable speed and then stay the night unplanned with no stuff with me! 😅

I like the sound of that. Apart from running and missing trains 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

This is just incredible. Body hair, multiple prior surgeries, so many things going against you and then Eugenix pulls it off like this. That triangle of FUT story is one of the wildest things I've ever heard. I know it's said people with tatts are risk takers but wow. Congrats on making it through your journey.

Do you have any pictures of your hair grown out after the prior surgeries but before this one?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, consequence said:

This is just incredible. Body hair, multiple prior surgeries, so many things going against you and then Eugenix pulls it off like this. That triangle of FUT story is one of the wildest things I've ever heard. I know it's said people with tatts are risk takers but wow. Congrats on making it through your journey.

Do you have any pictures of your hair grown out after the prior surgeries but before this one?

Awww thanks man, honestly I was at the point of shall I laser this off and go back bald (which would not of been the end of the world) or double down with Eugenix, and so glad I did as its turning out great

No never even attempted to grow the last one as I knew it would just looks diffused and age me which is what I didn't want as I looked good with a shaved head all my life :) 

• Administrators
On 11/1/2023 at 12:50 PM, Stewie said:

IMG_6488.jpeg

IMG_6476.jpeg

IMG_6470.jpeg

IMG_6469.jpeg

IMG_6468.jpeg

IMG_6465.jpeg

IMG_6463.jpeg

IMG_6467.jpeg

IMG_6482.jpeg

Holy 🤯 dude this is nuts

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor

@Stewie this is like looking at two completely different people when I think back to when I met you at Eugenix and seeing these pictures of you now. Your donor actually (somehow?) looks stronger now than before. And the angle of your hair is 💯 % totally natural. 👌 Extremely happy for you mate and if you go back for a touch up it will be just icing on the cake. 👍

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Stewie

Congratulations brother ...your outcome is super natural...a touch up would be an icing on the cake....next time when you come to india for your touch up,will meet ya..😊

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

1 hour ago, A_4_Archan said:

@Stewie

Congratulations brother ...your outcome is super natural...a touch up would be an icing on the cake....next time when you come to india for your touch up,will meet ya..😊

ah nice you there the end of Feb too? be good to see some faces from here for sure :) 

• Valued Contributor
45 minutes ago, Stewie said:

ah nice you there the end of Feb too? be good to see some faces from here for sure :) 

I live in india brother 😊

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023