Eugenix Repair 12606 grafts, 10806 scalp, 1800 beard January 2023/ Feb 2024

Stewie

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Thanks so much. Honestly beyond my wildest dreams ending up at this point :) 

What are you using/doing to get your hair styled like that mate? Looks class.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stewie said:

Thanks guys! :) @dba I can not recommend them enough and I think there is so many top notch results on here to look at which speaks volumes about their skills

Oh thanks @Stewie yeah I've done alot of research on them I'm really impressed , I couldn't find a video on you tho mate , or I would have booked with them aloooong time ago if there was one with your results.

I am really against taking finasteride tho, I'm 37 nw5 maybe even 6 so it's stopped losing my hair anyway lol

1 hour ago, Berba11 said:

What are you using/doing to get your hair styled like that mate? Looks class.

Thanks dude, I am not using a lot really, I was using that dry shampoo on and off but use it very sparingly if maybe I want to conceal the thinner bits a little and darken up the greys as it really drys the hair out and then tried the powders a lot of people on here use but found they either made my hair super greasy or very tacky, so the only thing I am using now and again is sea salt spray and to tell you the truth just not washing it a lot, I find regular washing drys it out also and it tends to feel better and more manageable a couple of days after washing it

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, dba said:

Oh thanks @Stewie yeah I've done alot of research on them I'm really impressed , I couldn't find a video on you tho mate , or I would have booked with them aloooong time ago if there was one with your results.

I am really against taking finasteride tho, I'm 37 nw5 maybe even 6 so it's stopped losing my hair anyway lol

I am not using Fin either, was on it for 2 years with no sides but also no benefits and just don't see the point in it unless you have hair to save :) as for top results I mean this site is full of amazing NW6/7 results from Eugenix amongst other clinics. I have seen a small video of myself on the Eugenix YT channel, it was right after the surgery last time so not covering progress and results, not sure if I flew under the radar with them in that sense, which tbh is up my street as I am not one for the lime light hahaha

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, Stewie said:

Thanks dude, I am not using a lot really, I was using that dry shampoo on and off but use it very sparingly if maybe I want to conceal the thinner bits a little and darken up the greys as it really drys the hair out and then tried the powders a lot of people on here use but found they either made my hair super greasy or very tacky, so the only thing I am using now and again is sea salt spray and to tell you the truth just not washing it a lot, I find regular washing drys it out also and it tends to feel better and more manageable a couple of days after washing it

Ok cool. It looks like you’re using witchcraft and wizardry to be honest! 😅

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

Ok cool. It looks like you’re using witchcraft and wizardry to be honest! 😅

hahahaha, I am just trying to figure out what works for my hair, I have tried quite a few things I have seen recommended on the forum, that dry shampoo makes it feel amazing for a short while but then a few hours later super super dry, so not bad maybe for some extra volume for a night out haha

tbh I am just trying to put up with it atm and not really doing much apart from styling it with my fingers in the morning when waking up as knowing I am going back next week I am looking forward to seeing whats what with a shave and a reset and start again :) 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Stewie said:

I am not using Fin either, was on it for 2 years with no sides but also no benefits and just don't see the point in it unless you have hair to save :) as for top results I mean this site is full of amazing NW6/7 results from Eugenix amongst other clinics. I have seen a small video of myself on the Eugenix YT channel, it was right after the surgery last time so not covering progress and results, not sure if I flew under the radar with them in that sense, which tbh is up my street as I am not one for the lime light hahaha

@Stewie your an absolute legend mate, are you from oz ? Im from Sydney 

9 hours ago, Stewie said:

hahahaha, I am just trying to figure out what works for my hair, I have tried quite a few things I have seen recommended on the forum, that dry shampoo makes it feel amazing for a short while but then a few hours later super super dry, so not bad maybe for some extra volume for a night out haha

tbh I am just trying to put up with it atm and not really doing much apart from styling it with my fingers in the morning when waking up as knowing I am going back next week I am looking forward to seeing whats what with a shave and a reset and start again :) 

@Stewie make sure you chuck up a pic of your reset shave , can't wait to check out the density 

• Like 1

• Administrators
On 2/3/2024 at 4:31 AM, Stewie said:

So it’s been 12 months since last surgery. I fly out next week for what should be the very last HT I ever have. To say I am happy with where the Eugenix team have got me in this surgery is an understatement. From slick bald most of my life to having hair again is a weird feeling and I know how blessed I am to be in this position. Hopefully next week will be the icing on the cake to sort out the bits that give me OCD. But I am one happy guy for sure!!!

CEAF2937-70BF-4971-9FC8-B8B97FCB43A0.jpeg

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_6972.jpeg

Holy crap this is unreal 🤩🤩

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

4 hours ago, hairman22 said:

I'm surprised your getting another procedure

But why not I guess

Youll have an incredible transformation 

Ha thanks. I keep getting told I don’t need it. But if I can why not. I just want it all as even as possible and then it will sit better with me :) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Stewie said:

Ha thanks. I keep getting told I don’t need it. But if I can why not. I just want it all as even as possible and then it will sit better with me :) 

Still no harm in getting some area's filled a bit more

Wont make a big difference to others but if you really want to do it no issue at all

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 7:31 AM, Stewie said:

So it’s been 12 months since last surgery. I fly out next week for what should be the very last HT I ever have. To say I am happy with where the Eugenix team have got me in this surgery is an understatement. From slick bald most of my life to having hair again is a weird feeling and I know how blessed I am to be in this position. Hopefully next week will be the icing on the cake to sort out the bits that give me OCD. But I am one happy guy for sure!!!

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_6972.jpeg

Insanity, @Stewie- This could be GOAT territory!

• Like 2

On 2/3/2024 at 6:31 PM, Stewie said:

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_6972.jpeg

Outstanding result, best wishes for your upcoming procedure. I will surely follow that.

• Like 1

On 2/3/2024 at 12:31 PM, Stewie said:

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_6972.jpeg

On 2/3/2024 at 12:31 PM, Stewie said:

IMG_6971.jpeg

IMG_6972.jpeg

I've been keeping an eye on your journey for the past year or so, we actually visited Eugenix a few weeks apart last January so your case always stood out to me. 

What an unbelievable result you've got! You must be over the moon. 

I'm a bit envious of your result to be honest haha, but really happy for you. 

Good luck with your procedure next week 🤝 

Edited by finchy
typo
  • Like 1