Eugenix Repair 12606 grafts, 10806 scalp, 1800 beard January 2023/ Feb 2024

Stewie

@Stewie

Thank you for the update, as per the 7th month timeline, everything is looking good and on track. scalp will become more denser in coming months. From here on you'll experience the gradual growth month on month.

Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
WhatsApp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

just a week or so over 8 months, not seen a big difference over the last month or so, hair is now just shy of 2 inches long so kind of in a weird spot for how I style it, not long enough or heavy enough to go forward properly, doesn't go to the side properly, but to long to spike up, so its kind of fell naturally into managing to comb it back if I use a hairdryer to force it to stay down as it just tends to do its own thing. Not used any products as tried hair powder I had seen other go on about but it left my hair feeling very greasy and tacky to touch so not used it since, might try it again at some point as it did look thicker when it was on

near 3 months on oral minoxidil so hoping in a couple of months time I might start to see some benefits from that

from the front and sides to me its looking great if I style it right, my OCD of course always finds the worse bits and where it's see thru on top and sides etc, but I am getting better at just letting it be also and have had a lot of great comments where mates who have known me for years think I have just grown my hair and can't remember if I was bald or not until I tell them I got it done ha

my only gripe (and its a small one I guess) is the beard hairs are annoying, they do what they want and the texture compared to my head hairs is quite sharp and like wire compared to the others, but like I say its only a small thing and hopefully overtime they might calm down like others have mentioned?

tried to capture it facing the light head on and away from it in the office to give a true reflection on how it looks

IMG_6297.thumb.jpg.9cd7f47925dc8984166eb40b7193de6a.jpgIMG_6331.thumb.jpg.0e69ee00d9537e522bc9dd96da6a0383.jpgIMG_6330.thumb.jpg.a12dd72cf7b42b34ae6b65a11e9f03e6.jpgIMG_6329.thumb.jpg.500f5721734a33a1f24455322401ef40.jpgIMG_6323.thumb.jpg.3b1c146509ba0cfda01586644df8e7de.jpgIMG_6322.thumb.jpg.238d1b09bd4fd846fa6806ab2cfbe675.jpgIMG_6319.thumb.jpg.1d6c743963ced13228d1a7a8f4c957fb.jpgIMG_6302.thumb.jpg.f77c10a311a3986dc96c92f6b355eac5.jpgIMG_6301.thumb.jpg.bad6725b285e956d2e145847d9533a57.jpgIMG_6300.thumb.jpg.adad9ca90b3dab6483272800599a6636.jpgIMG_6299.thumb.jpg.3389844d886d7dc9038186233b72af32.jpgIMG_6298.thumb.jpg.b4f1fd410cd9b10ad2990a3b8a4de7e9.jpgSo its

• Like 2
  • Wow 4

1 hour ago, Stewie said:

just a week or so over 8 months, not seen a big difference over the last month or so, hair is now just shy of 2 inches long so kind of in a weird spot for how I style it, not long enough or heavy enough to go forward properly, doesn't go to the side properly, but to long to spike up, so its kind of fell naturally into managing to comb it back if I use a hairdryer to force it to stay down as it just tends to do its own thing. Not used any products as tried hair powder I had seen other go on about but it left my hair feeling very greasy and tacky to touch so not used it since, might try it again at some point as it did look thicker when it was on

near 3 months on oral minoxidil so hoping in a couple of months time I might start to see some benefits from that

from the front and sides to me its looking great if I style it right, my OCD of course always finds the worse bits and where it's see thru on top and sides etc, but I am getting better at just letting it be also and have had a lot of great comments where mates who have known me for years think I have just grown my hair and can't remember if I was bald or not until I tell them I got it done ha

my only gripe (and its a small one I guess) is the beard hairs are annoying, they do what they want and the texture compared to my head hairs is quite sharp and like wire compared to the others, but like I say its only a small thing and hopefully overtime they might calm down like others have mentioned?

tried to capture it facing the light head on and away from it in the office to give a true reflection on how it looks

IMG_6297.thumb.jpg.9cd7f47925dc8984166eb40b7193de6a.jpgIMG_6331.thumb.jpg.0e69ee00d9537e522bc9dd96da6a0383.jpgIMG_6330.thumb.jpg.a12dd72cf7b42b34ae6b65a11e9f03e6.jpgIMG_6329.thumb.jpg.500f5721734a33a1f24455322401ef40.jpgIMG_6323.thumb.jpg.3b1c146509ba0cfda01586644df8e7de.jpgIMG_6322.thumb.jpg.238d1b09bd4fd846fa6806ab2cfbe675.jpgIMG_6319.thumb.jpg.1d6c743963ced13228d1a7a8f4c957fb.jpgIMG_6302.thumb.jpg.f77c10a311a3986dc96c92f6b355eac5.jpgIMG_6301.thumb.jpg.bad6725b285e956d2e145847d9533a57.jpgIMG_6300.thumb.jpg.adad9ca90b3dab6483272800599a6636.jpgIMG_6299.thumb.jpg.3389844d886d7dc9038186233b72af32.jpgIMG_6298.thumb.jpg.b4f1fd410cd9b10ad2990a3b8a4de7e9.jpgSo its

In a month not just density increased, but it looks like hair condition has become more thicker. Outstanding result 👏

Edited by Shadman
  • Like 1

Bro it looks amazing! I think if you style it the way you had it at 7 months it would look great. Shorter by the crown with like a little wave and and style it up. I would say 10/10 results. I can’t wait till I’m there! I’m 1 month post op from Eugenix. Looks amazing man. 

and beard hair you can keep that area a bit shorter so it’s more manageable but it looks amazing!  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, LRiv91_ said:

Bro it looks amazing! I think if you style it the way you had it at 7 months it would look great. Shorter by the crown with like a little wave and and style it up. I would say 10/10 results. I can’t wait till I’m there! I’m 1 month post op from Eugenix. Looks amazing man. 

and beard hair you can keep that area a bit shorter so it’s more manageable but it looks amazing!  

Thanks dude, at some point soon ill probably need to get a proper hair cut as I have been doing it myself atm and its all a bit lob sided :D

• Valued Contributor

@Stewie your hair looks 100%! Give the oraL minoxidil a good six months and your scalp and beard hair will improve no end. I’m combing my hair back in a similar style but I rub a bit of hair crème in, comb it back then give it a spritz of holding spray. That takes care of those beard hairs. I actually think that recipient dominance is having an affect on my beard grafts on top. I’ll post an update this week. You’re coming down to the home run and I’m so happy for you mate. 💪

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gatsby said:

@Stewie your hair looks 100%! Give the oraL minoxidil a good six months and your scalp and beard hair will improve no end. I’m combing my hair back in a similar style but I rub a bit of hair crème in, comb it back then give it a spritz of holding spray. That takes care of those beard hairs. I actually think that recipient dominance is having an affect on my beard grafts on top. I’ll post an update this week. You’re coming down to the home run and I’m so happy for you mate. 💪

Thanks buddy, it's easy for me to spot all the bad bits but then when I look through progress and I am calm and not overly judgemental with myself it think it is looking good! I can't wait to see your update :)

• Like 1

On 10/14/2023 at 11:28 AM, Stewie said:

Incredible!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Bert said:

you only take oral minoxidil?

just 3 months in on OM yes, I was on Finasteride for nearly 2 years and saw no improvements, I was pretty much as bald as I have been since early 20s and the hair pattern is the same in all the males on my Dad's side so I doubt anything will change drastically, so I decided to stop it, had no sides though, but don't see the point in taking something thats not helping, hoping in a few months I see some benefit from OM

• Like 1

Hey @Stewie - looking amazing for 8 months!

I am also about 8 months from Eugenix and wondering have you noticed something that I have? If I run my hand through my hair especially when wet, I see at least 8-10 hairs each time. I'm on oral minoxidil and Dutasteride so I don't want to believe it's shedding and maybe I have so much more hair that this is normal but I can't help get a bit worried.

Have you seen anything similar?

• Valued Contributor
4 minutes ago, ThinningIndian said:

Hey @Stewie - looking amazing for 8 months!

I am also about 8 months from Eugenix and wondering have you noticed something that I have? If I run my hand through my hair especially when wet, I see at least 8-10 hairs each time. I'm on oral minoxidil and Dutasteride so I don't want to believe it's shedding and maybe I have so much more hair that this is normal but I can't help get a bit worried.

Have you seen anything similar?

At some point your hair will start getting into its natural shedding cycle, so if the hair you're shedding is definitely transplanted hair then it's probably that. I notice myself that I go through periods of seeing more hair in my hand in the shower and other periods where there's no apparent shedding.

Are you sure it's not native hair? Appreciate you're on Dut & Min but that doesn't guarantee you won't experience some or occasional hair loss/shedding.

2 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

At some point your hair will start getting into its natural shedding cycle, so if the hair you're shedding is definitely transplanted hair then it's probably that. I notice myself that I go through periods of seeing more hair in my hand in the shower and other periods where there's no apparent shedding.

Are you sure it's not native hair? Appreciate you're on Dut & Min but that doesn't guarantee you won't experience some or occasional hair loss/shedding.

Hey @Berba11 - I have no idea how to tell if it is native or transplanted as my hair is a lot thicker and so it's hard to tell. I think it is transplanted as it is in the areas that I was very thin anyway so the numbers of native hairs I had left was so small

• Valued Contributor
11 minutes ago, ThinningIndian said:

Hey @Berba11 - I have no idea how to tell if it is native or transplanted as my hair is a lot thicker and so it's hard to tell. I think it is transplanted as it is in the areas that I was very thin anyway so the numbers of native hairs I had left was so small

It could be a bit of anagen desynchronisation starting to kick in. I'm not sure if Dut or Min would necessarily halt that process or if there's a certain amount of inevitability about it. Best thing is to just keep a close eye on things - probably nothing to worry about at this stage.

Like I say, I'm on finasteride and have had a HT and have definitely seen the effects of anagen descynchronisation on my results plus I seem to go through little periods of seeing more shedding versus no shedding.

• 2 weeks later...

Got my hair cut short over weekend, yeah its a bit see thru on top etc, but tbh I love it, a lot shorter but looks great IMO, the barber shaved off my native grown side protection barriers, so even more naked now, but in the last three months from when it was this short its amazing how much its changed, ill post some pics later :)

Might I add this was my first haircut since 1997 and very nerve racking and had to explain to the barber why I was so nervous, they was all brilliant and the guy in the next chair had clearly had a transplant and had nothing on top and was enjoying a haircut and they was all gobsmacked when hey saw the before and now, so hopefully it'll be easier going next time haha 

Edited by Stewie
  • Like 2

• Administrators

This is mind blowing 🤯

F55A696A-2E00-4789-9C06-1174B8E5F614.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Wow 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Looking great!

You’re still off finasteride and have no reason to take it, is that right?

I am trying to decide what to do about my own situation. Half of me thinks finasteride (at 3 days/wk) hasn’t done anything noticeably positive for me (I’m NW7 pattern, already determined, and fin definitely hasn’t regrown anything for me. On the other hand, it’s possible that the final cm or so of my original hair may continue to bald without finasteride at all, resulting in another future problem. Not really sure what to do at this point. I also use pyrilutamide topical daily, which is supposed to eventually be able to replace finasteride, but the downside is now I don’t know which one is doing anything positive, or if neither is doing anything good for me. And pyrilutamide is extremely expensive to keep using daily. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, general-etwan said:

Looking great!

You’re still off finasteride and have no reason to take it, is that right?

Thanks mate, certainly better than where I started haha! with regard Fin, I don't see the point for myself, my hairline has not changed for 20+ years and after 1.5yrs constant 1mg a day I saw no benefits and also no sides but I dont like the idea of taking something I dont need so stopped, I am nearly 4mths on OM and hoping that helps thicken it up soon???

• Like 1

• Administrators

Damn this is amazing, you and @mtbare killing it with short hair. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.