Eugenix Repair 12606 grafts, 10806 scalp, 1800 beard January 2023/ Feb 2024

Stewie

1 hour ago, laverita said:

Relax, you looked fantastic even before this...let this come in and give it some length and enjoy it..You have an enviable head of hair!! 

Thanks man, yeah I hear you and keep telling myself the same, think its just the shock of the shedding phase etc atm, but it'll pass and I know it will start going from strength to strength again all going well :) 

• Like 1

• Moderators

The first time around you didn’t have any hair to start with, so there wasn’t much hair to lose in the shedding phase. This time around you have a lot of hair, so it’s much harder to get through it mentally because now you have to see yourself go backwards. Try not to worry too much. It will all come back and you’ll end up with more than you had. 

• Like 3

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• 3 weeks later...

Just shy of 2 month update, gave myself a DIY shave to back and sides, still some shock loss in a few bits that I can notice from where I was, but seems to be growing well so far and keeping calm about the whole ugly duckling phase atm, my donor still has a thick horse shoe around the top and the back especially still feels thick and full, which is mad after so many grafts from so many sessions. Cant wait to see what impact this last session does to the density overall

IMG_7386.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

• Like 2

On 10/14/2023 at 5:28 PM, Stewie said:

just a week or so over 8 months, not seen a big difference over the last month or so, hair is now just shy of 2 inches long so kind of in a weird spot for how I style it, not long enough or heavy enough to go forward properly, doesn't go to the side properly, but to long to spike up, so its kind of fell naturally into managing to comb it back if I use a hairdryer to force it to stay down as it just tends to do its own thing. Not used any products as tried hair powder I had seen other go on about but it left my hair feeling very greasy and tacky to touch so not used it since, might try it again at some point as it did look thicker when it was on

near 3 months on oral minoxidil so hoping in a couple of months time I might start to see some benefits from that

from the front and sides to me its looking great if I style it right, my OCD of course always finds the worse bits and where it's see thru on top and sides etc, but I am getting better at just letting it be also and have had a lot of great comments where mates who have known me for years think I have just grown my hair and can't remember if I was bald or not until I tell them I got it done ha

my only gripe (and its a small one I guess) is the beard hairs are annoying, they do what they want and the texture compared to my head hairs is quite sharp and like wire compared to the others, but like I say its only a small thing and hopefully overtime they might calm down like others have mentioned?

tried to capture it facing the light head on and away from it in the office to give a true reflection on how it looks

IMG_6297.thumb.jpg.9cd7f47925dc8984166eb40b7193de6a.jpgIMG_6331.thumb.jpg.0e69ee00d9537e522bc9dd96da6a0383.jpgIMG_6330.thumb.jpg.a12dd72cf7b42b34ae6b65a11e9f03e6.jpgIMG_6329.thumb.jpg.500f5721734a33a1f24455322401ef40.jpgIMG_6323.thumb.jpg.3b1c146509ba0cfda01586644df8e7de.jpgIMG_6322.thumb.jpg.238d1b09bd4fd846fa6806ab2cfbe675.jpgIMG_6319.thumb.jpg.1d6c743963ced13228d1a7a8f4c957fb.jpgIMG_6302.thumb.jpg.f77c10a311a3986dc96c92f6b355eac5.jpgIMG_6301.thumb.jpg.bad6725b285e956d2e145847d9533a57.jpgIMG_6300.thumb.jpg.adad9ca90b3dab6483272800599a6636.jpgIMG_6299.thumb.jpg.3389844d886d7dc9038186233b72af32.jpgIMG_6298.thumb.jpg.b4f1fd410cd9b10ad2990a3b8a4de7e9.jpgSo its

To be frank one of the best results I have ever seen...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stewie said:

Just shy of 2 month update, gave myself a DIY shave to back and sides, still some shock loss in a few bits that I can notice from where I was, but seems to be growing well so far and keeping calm about the whole ugly duckling phase atm, my donor still has a thick horse shoe around the top and the back especially still feels thick and full, which is mad after so many grafts from so many sessions. Cant wait to see what impact this last session does to the density overall

IMG_7386.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

Amazing @Stewie

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks guys! It's still very see-thru atm, needs some length etc, and for it to fill in a bit again. Gone from it looking great even in the bathroom to now the light making it look like I have no hair on my head again haha

Edited by Stewie

• Valued Contributor
19 hours ago, Stewie said:

IMG_7386.jpg

IMG_7388.jpg

@Stewie your hair length is mad for just shy of two months. I’m at the same place yet I can’t jump start this Viking look for love or money! Looking great mate. 👌👌💯

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Stewie your hair length is mad for just shy of two months. I’m at the same place yet I can’t jump start this Viking look for love or money! Looking great mate. 👌👌💯

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 amaaaaazing mate !!!!

What the heck , that's amazing

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Thanks dude, the hair is not that long tbh, I am just spiking it up with some dry gel as to short to do anything with it, in certain lighting its looking alright, but in general very see-thru atm ha, but to be expected at this stage in the game. Yours is looking killer mate, the long hair mixed with short sides suits you! :) 

1 hour ago, dba said:

🤩🤩🤩🤩🤩 amaaaaazing mate !!!!

What the heck , that's amazing

Ha thanks mate, I think depending what lighting I manage to catch it in then it looks alright, if its bright direct on top lighting then its struggling atm :D haha

9 hours ago, Stewie said:

Ha thanks mate, I think depending what lighting I manage to catch it in then it looks alright, if its bright direct on top lighting then its struggling atm :D haha

Maaate your too humble...  thats like saying if a birds nest has different lighting on it... it still looks crazy bro

Wow

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

What's weird is I have only today confirmed something I have been thinking for a while, all the work Eugenix did down the left temple and filling in the disconnected area as they put it did not take, my left temple is as it was before any surgery still, yet the right temple took fine?! Eugenix did not spot this and never said a thing which I actually find very weird with how much they are on top of peoples temple points, whilst it does not bother me to much, its something now looking at it I would of loved them to address when there, but I am not sure ill ever go back for surgery ever again tbh! And I have mentioned this before, I actually never wanted my temples touching, I had faint fine temples that I was good with in the first place and got talked into the new temples, first world problems for sure, but maybe a lesson in trusting myself more than them!

I am not saying my temples are messed up, I don't mind them not being perfect, but I have noticed other HRN members not having great growth on the left and I wondered if there was something in it?

Edited by Stewie

3 hours ago, Cee said:

Your turnaround is nothing short of incredible. Thank you so much for sharing. You and the rest of the community give me hope. 

Just trying to pay it forward with honest feedback and progress pics, the same thing inspired me to know that there is hope out there :)