Input Requested For The Potential Recommendation of Dr. Muresanu-Hattingen Clinic

• Administrators

Dr. Sever Muresanu needs no introduction. He has a fantastic reputation on our forum and in the industry. His cases have been breathtaking, and his work on high Norwood's is spectacular. His refinement, case presentation, and results have been top-grade. Dr. Muresanu can achieve excellent coverage and density in patients with aggressive hair loss patterns and a minimal donor area.  

We are now considering him for a potential recommendation. We require that he meet our strict community standards of performing top-level follicular unit grafting while achieving consistently high yields, excellent density, and coverage. We expect our recommended surgeons to dense-pack follicular unit grafts and have the capacity and staffing to transplant thousands of follicular units per session. 

Our recommended physicians must be willing to operate transparently, knowing that their patients may come to our forum and review them right after surgery. Transparency builds trust and accountability, which is the bedrock of credibility. That is why our list of recommendations is unlike any other on the internet. We use our entire community's collective wisdom and input, including other world-renowned surgeons.

Why we Feel Dr. Muresanu is worthy of recommendation. 

Dr. Sever Muresanu and Dr. Laura Muresanu perform FUT and FUE at their practice; once known as Europe's best FUT surgeons, they have transitioned into two of the best FUE surgeons in Europe. Dr. Sever Muresanu and Dr. Laura Muresanu work closely as a duo. They perform FUT on patients with advanced hair loss and on patients who will benefit from FUT over FUE. They take a 'bespoke' custom approach in their practice. Before the surgery, they will speak with the patient about their personalized objectives and goals to ensure they are all on the same page.

Once the grafts have been harvested, they are immediately sorted under a microscope to ensure they are grouped correctly. Once the grafts have been sorted, they use custom blades to create sites for individual follicular units (fu). Depending on the fu size, they create custom recipient sites using 0.6-1mm size blades. FUT is done over two consecutive days to minimize the time that grafts are outside of the body and maximize yield.Using custom instruments allows them to place grafts with precision and higher density- this allows them to pack high density without compromising the blood supply of the grafts. 

As always, we learn through our collective knowledge and experiences. I look forward to hearing your input and feedback.

View Dr. Muresanu's YouTube channel HERE

Patient posted results

Clinic posted results

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

One of the better European clinics that I have seen, especially if you need to consider using FUT at any point. The results also tend to look very natural in my opinion, and graft placement never looks too patterned or or "manufactured."

• Like 1

• Administrators

Excellent feedback guys, keep it coming. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, conan said:

Hello Melvin 

Of course , I dont see my story in your results poste above ! 

Please see it below . 

thanks ! 

I must’ve missed it, wow excellent results 👏🏼

CFBD086E-A7CD-48A4-96B3-03FE7270928B.jpeg

View my thread

• Administrators
1 hour ago, sorehead said:

I had a transplant in 1977 at Manchester UK and wished I'd never had it done .A complete waist of money and didn't work anyhow. I have suffered with pain on one side of my head ever since where some of the punch grafts were taken. Ended up wearing a hair system. Wouldn't recommend the trauma of this to anyone.

Sorry to hear that you had a bad experience in the 70s. Perhaps Dr. Muresanu would be the perfect surgeon to talk too about your options. Anyway, if you’d like to create a separate thread to discuss this, I bet our community would be happy to help. 

Best wishes,

View my thread

• Administrators
20 hours ago, Gasthoerer said:

I believe I was one of the first mentioning them in here especially for larger cases, therefore I feel the obligation to join the voting: Yes for me. 

Yes, you definitely were, glad to have some good options in Western Europe. 

View my thread

• Administrators

Dear Community members, visitors and physicians,

After all of the overwhelmingly positive feedback. We have decided to recommend Dr. Muresanu of Hattingen @Hattingenhair

Feel free to look at his profile and submit a virtual consultation below.

https://hairtransplantnetwork.com/dr-sever-muresanu

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

Great news! 😊

Definitely, we’ve added a fantastic surgeon to our community. 

• Like 3

View my thread