Eugenix Journey- 9,132 grafts- NW6- Oct. 2022/Oct.2023

SLA

1 hour ago, Bb111 said:

Wow what an amazing transformation. Congrats. More to come as well given we are only at month 6.

Thanks @Bb111- I'm super happy! Let's hope for even more through 12 months and beyond!

1 hour ago, Eugenix Hair Sciences said:

@SLA

Thank you for the update, looking fantastic, good to hear that you're seeing positive results in 6 months after the procedure. 

We're confident that you'll continue to see more growth and improvement in another 6 months.

Thanks @Eugenix Hair Sciences- Please say hello to the entire staff from me!

• Like 1

On 3/21/2023 at 5:44 PM, SLA said:

Month 5

All I can say is that I am quite pleased and really didn't imagine my hair could look this full. I tried to adopt very realistic expectations with hopes of being surprised and I am indeed surprised! 

The illusion has gotten better since last months as hairs that have sprouted around the hairline have grown and the hair itself has grown longer. I have found that length and strategic styling is very important in achieving the best illusion of density.

I was in NYC this past weekend rehearsing with my 7-piece funk/rock band (hadn't seen the guys in 2 months) when one of the band members said, "SLA, your hair looks so good! What happened (he said perplexed)?" After joking with them for a minute about how my hair grew back, I told them all about the amazing clinic in New Delhi called Eugenix! When I told them, there was a slight feeling of insecurity/nervousness about opening up and being judged, but there was none of that. They were amazed at how all of this was achievable and a couple of them who are thinning/balding started to open up about their hair loss and I educated them about treatments, etc.

Looking forward to seeing what the next months bring, but dare I say that if this was what it looked like at month 12, I would be smiling ear to ear. 

Hair greed is a real thing for sure and if all continues well, my goal is to return to India towards the end of the year for the crown.

Tried to capture a few photos in slightly different lighting...

Thanks again to this forum and all the 'guinea pigs' that have gone before me and for all the support along the way. 

5 months- Inked.jpg

5 months-1 Inked.jpg

5 months- 2 Inked.jpg

5 months- 3 Inked.jpg

5 months- 4 Inked.jpg

5 months- 5 Inked.jpg

Looking great for just 5 months. Best days are coming 👍

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BaldGuy said:

Looking great for just 5 months. Best days are coming 👍

@BaldGuy- You are looking at the 5 months photos, however, as you read further in the thread, you will see that I surpassed 6 months :).

Thanks for the support!

• Like 1

On 4/24/2023 at 9:01 PM, SLA said:

@BaldGuy- You are looking at the 5 months photos, however, as you read further in the thread, you will see that I surpassed 6 months :).

Thanks for the support!

yes true..in 6 months the result is even more impressive...Congrats!😃

• Thanks 1

On 4/17/2023 at 8:33 PM, SLA said:

6 Months

Hi Everyone- I will officially be at 6 months tomorrow. Attached are photos taken this weekend.

I am thrilled with the progress from the design, to the density, to the way the beard hairs blend with the scalp hairs.

Hair length and styling are in all of our favor in creating the illusion of density, as I have learned- especially for those of us who are NW5 and above!

One of my students said the other day..."SLA, something looks different about you...I don't know what it is, but something is different!" I was laughing inside and said, "Maybe it is because I decided to grow my hair out?" He then repeated his statement. I'll probably tell him one day :)! My boss, who knows I had a procedure looks at me and comments in disbelief as to the growth.

Hoping for even more progress in the coming months.

Inked~6 months.jpg

6 months.jpg

Inked6 months- 1.jpg

Inked6 months- 2.jpg

Inked6 months- 3.jpg

Inked6 months- 4.jpg

Inked6 months- 5.jpg

Excellent result. Well done.

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Month 7

It seems to keep getting better :). Now that my mother in law, ‘top hair scrutinizer’ said, “I really can’t believe how full your hair looks!”, I know for sure that I have achieved solid results :).

I remember when in India, as well as, afterwards @Zoomster, @Bandit90 and @MazAB telling me they thought my results would be amazing and I was hesitant to believe them- partially to keep my hopes and expectations in check, but also because my level of loss was a lot and my hair caliber is on the finer side.

In addition, I was told by one VERY reputable and well known clinic who we ALL know and respect that they didn’t feel that I was a very good candidate, but would accept me if I’d be happy with a light coverage in front and on top. Another local doctor who used to be recommended here told me he could never cover my crown (although, I hear that he tells this to a lot of candidates). Hopefully, I am not jinxing myself by saying this- lol.

And then came, Eugenix…with expertise in these situations and vast knowledge of extracting and mixing beard hairs!

Zoomster and Bandit90 had similar stories of being rejected by clinics only to have received life changing results from Eugenix.

I’ve decided to let the hair grow and see where it goes. As we know, fellas, length and styling are our friends, in creating the illusion.

I’ve yet to cut the top and haven’t cut the sides in 3-months.

These results from Eugenix are way above my expectations and I hope it will keep steady!

Photos attached in all different lighting with various styling in attempts to find which achieves the fullest look.

…and once again, without the amazing people on this forum and @Melvin- Moderator, this would never of happened!

Inked7 months-1.jpg

Inked7 months-2.jpg

Inked7 months-3.jpg

Inked7 months-4.jpg

Inked7 months- 5.jpg

Inked7 months-6.jpg

Inked7 months- 7.jpg

• Like 6
  • Wow 2
  • Well Done 2

Adam you are looking like a different person, shaved years off you ! know that feeling well getting rejected by top docs (I didn't even make past the patient adviser, at my local forum recommended doc, before being quickly shown the door)  .. it makes you super sceptical of HT outcomes. I've come to the conclusion, that when I heard the "you are not a candidate" what was actually meant was  "sorry, we don't have the confidence to take your case". Your result is amazing for seven months, and honestly still more improvements to come, especially will all that beard in the mid-scalp. Interestingly, I was at seven months when we met in India. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Adam you are looking like a different person, shaved years off you ! know that feeling well getting rejected by top docs (I didn't even make past the patient adviser, at my local forum recommended doc, before being quickly shown the door)  .. it makes you super sceptical of HT outcomes. I've come to the conclusion, that when I heard the "you are not a candidate" what was actually meant was  "sorry, we don't have the confidence to take your case". Your result is amazing for seven months, and honestly still more improvements to come, especially will all that beard in the mid-scalp. Interestingly, I was at seven months when we met in India. 

Great points, @Bandit90- It's about finding the right clinic with the confidence. Wishing you continued growth as well as yours is turning into a masterpiece for display!!!

• Administrators

Absolutely jaw dropping results. So happy for you, you deserve these results. Thank you for paying it forward and sharing your results here 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Absolutely jaw dropping results. So happy for you, you deserve these results. Thank you for paying it forward and sharing your results here 🙏

Thanks @Melvin- Moderator- I am glad to be able to pay it forward. I'll say it again...without this forum, who knows where I would have been- lol. Thanks again for all you do!

• Like 1

On 5/17/2023 at 3:26 PM, SLA said:

Month 7

It seems to keep getting better :). Now that my mother in law, ‘top hair scrutinizer’ said, “I really can’t believe how full your hair looks!”, I know for sure that I have achieved solid results :).

I remember when in India, as well as, afterwards @Zoomster, @Bandit90 and @MazAB telling me they thought my results would be amazing and I was hesitant to believe them- partially to keep my hopes and expectations in check, but also because my level of loss was a lot and my hair caliber is on the finer side.

In addition, I was told by one VERY reputable and well known clinic who we ALL know and respect that they didn’t feel that I was a very good candidate, but would accept me if I’d be happy with a light coverage in front and on top. Another local doctor who used to be recommended here told me he could never cover my crown (although, I hear that he tells this to a lot of candidates). Hopefully, I am not jinxing myself by saying this- lol.

And then came, Eugenix…with expertise in these situations and vast knowledge of extracting and mixing beard hairs!

Zoomster and Bandit90 had similar stories of being rejected by clinics only to have received life changing results from Eugenix.

I’ve decided to let the hair grow and see where it goes. As we know, fellas, length and styling are our friends, in creating the illusion.

I’ve yet to cut the top and haven’t cut the sides in 3-months.

These results from Eugenix are way above my expectations and I hope it will keep steady!

Photos attached in all different lighting with various styling in attempts to find which achieves the fullest look.

…and once again, without the amazing people on this forum and @Melvin- Moderator, this would never of happened!

Inked7 months-1.jpg

Inked7 months-2.jpg

Inked7 months-3.jpg

Inked7 months-4.jpg

Inked7 months- 5.jpg

Inked7 months-6.jpg

Inked7 months- 7.jpg

Fantastic result

• Thanks 1