Eugenix Journey- 9,132 grafts- NW6- Oct. 2022/Oct.2023

SLA

• Valued Contributor

Addy at only four months this is beginning to take off. The coverage is beginning to look excellent and your natural hair color and waviness gives an incredibly natural appearance. It’s only a matter of time now with the many months ahead of you. 👌💯

• Like 2

Looking great Adam, good early improvement happening between month 3 & 4, showing all the makings of being a killer result!  Never actually appreciated how good that cowlick is on you hairline is, until I saw this update. BTW If you wanted to take edge off the slow growing crown, you could even start to throw a few fibres in there. But keep hanging in there, the fun will start soon! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Looking great Adam, good early improvement happening between month 3 & 4, showing all the makings of being a killer result!  Never actually appreciated how good that cowlick is on you hairline is, until I saw this update. BTW If you wanted to take edge off the slow growing crown, you could even start to throw a few fibres in there. But keep hanging in there, the fun will start soon! 

Thanks so much for the support and encouragement @Bandit90- Fingers crossed for lots of fun 🙏

19 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Addy at only four months this is beginning to take off. The coverage is beginning to look excellent and your natural hair color and waviness gives an incredibly natural appearance. It’s only a matter of time now with the many months ahead of you. 👌💯

Thanks @Gatsbyas always, your words mean a lot.

Keep sending me your good vibes!

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

Looking great @SLA 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

21 hours ago, MazAB said:

Early stages couldn't be looking any better for you Adam! You have a long way to go, but trust me, it's a masterpiece in the making!

Fingers crossed @MazAB- Looking now makes me want to book the next flight out to New Delhi, but I understand it takes time :)

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Zoomster said:

I’ve a funny feeling you won’t be needing a HT3 after this Addy….so much activity about to happen 👍

It is funny you say that @Zoomsteras at ths point I am feeling the complete opposite. I will just have to sit back and trust all of you trailblazers....fingers crossed.

On 3/3/2024 at 10:39 AM, Frosted Flaked said:

@SLA Looking great Adam! this is only the beginning and you have so much growth to look forward to. It will be a phenomenal result for sure!

Fingers crossed @Frosted Flaked...thanks for the continuous support!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

5 Months Post HT#2- 17 Months Post HT#1

Things seem to be continuing to trend as expected as I am definitely continuing to see improvements month by month. As I compare my photos to my month 4 photos, I see significant improvement and the donor seems to have bounced back nicely.

While the crown is not where I want it yet, I know it can take up to 18 months to fully mature and is on a different timeline than the front and mid-scalp. Fingers crossed for continuing to trend north 😃.

Thanks again for the support of everyone and for all the knowledge I gained from this forum.

Last photo is after trimming the sides this weekend which makes everything else look fuller. 

HT #2- Month 5.jpg

HT#2- Month 5-2.jpg

HT#2- Month 5-1.jpg

HT#2- Month 5-3.jpg

HT#2- Month 5-4.jpg

HT#2- Month 5-5.jpg

HT#2- Month 5-6.jpg

HT #2- Month 5-7.jpg

• Like 3
  • Well Done 1

• Valued Contributor

Wow Addy! Only five months and your coverage and growth density has increased dramatically since month four alone! You have many months ahead of you which is incredible. Get ready to handle the coveted 2024 Best Hair Transplant of the Year! 🏆💯👌

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Wow Addy! Only five months and your coverage and growth density has increased dramatically since month four alone! You have many months ahead of you which is incredible. Get ready to handle the coveted 2024 Best Hair Transplant of the Year! 🏆💯👌

Thanks @Gatsby for your continued support. Definite improvements for sure!...best HT of the year?...I am not so sure- LOL, but let's hope!

It is at this phase where I am thinking...will it continue to improve and if so, by how much? BUT I know I have many months ahead of me.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

HT #2- 6 Months, HT#1- 18 Months

I am 6 months post HT#2 which focused mostly on the crown. While things seem to be coming along, there are no major changes from month #5. The crown has GREATLY improved from the starting point, but I am still hoping for further density.

The doc feels that I am only 1/2 way there from what I will see at 12 months.

I also keep reminding myself that the crown tends to lag behind in growth.

While I am definitely hoping for improvements, I am generally not bothered on a day to day basis about the crown since I can't see it unless using a double mirror. Being 50 I think also helps in that tons of men my age have crown thinning - LOL.

My donor seems to have bounbced back decently as I would potentially consider a 3rd pass if needed :)...but not thinking anywhere near that until at least well over the 12-month mark.

Thanks for your continued support throughout this journey!

HT #2- 6 Months.jpg

HT #2- 6 Months- 1.jpg

HT #2- 6 Months- 2.jpg

HT #2- 6 Months-3.jpg

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Blackstar said:

Wow man. A different person...

Flippin'eck!!

Thanks @Blackstar- Yes, it is quite unbelievable to me when I see photos of how I looked in October 2022 from the beginning of this thread when I started this journey.

So far, all well worth it!

• Valued Contributor
8 hours ago, SLA said:

The doc feels that I am only 1/2 way there from what I will see at 12 months

Hey Addy. I would have to agree that your growth is looking great but it's still early days to see the full result in the crown. Extremely natural looking and you have the perfect hair characteristics. 💯Great things to look forward to! 👌

• Like 1

Amazing Adam - Over the next three to six months, you are really going to see that crown close in! Also, agree your donor is looking great - which is reassuring, should you opt to do further enhancements down the line! 

• Like 1

• Moderators

It's looking very good. You're still going to get more filling in over the next few months and as you said at 50 having a bit of a thin crown isn't the worst thing. Look at the before and after. It's a huge change when you compare it to before you had any work done.

image.png

• Like 2

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

Posted (edited)

With that number of UF and that type of hair I expect greater coverage on the vertex. But we are only in the sixth month, in a few months it will definitely be better.

What treatments does the patient follow?

Edited by hair_forever
  • Like 1

• Administrators

You look incredible @SLA 🙏

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

7 hours ago, Al - Moderator said:

It's looking very good. You're still going to get more filling in over the next few months and as you said at 50 having a bit of a thin crown isn't the worst thing. Look at the before and after. It's a huge change when you compare it to before you had any work done.

image.png

Absolutely @Al - Moderator- It is a huge change for sure. Thank you!

16 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Hey Addy. I would have to agree that your growth is looking great but it's still early days to see the full result in the crown. Extremely natural looking and you have the perfect hair characteristics. 💯Great things to look forward to! 👌

Thanks @Gatsby- I will trust your experience :)

8 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Amazing Adam - Over the next three to six months, you are really going to see that crown close in! Also, agree your donor is looking great - which is reassuring, should you opt to do further enhancements down the line! 

Thanks @Bandit90- I will put my trust in you and your most recent success :)! And yes, certainly good to see what I think is some donor left!