Eugenix Journey- 9,132 grafts- NW6- Oct. 2022/Oct.2023

SLA

8 Months

Hi Everyone- I'm here for my 8 month update. All continues well as the hair grows longer. I am not planning to cut top for at least 1 year as it helps tremedously with the illusion of density.

Here are photos taken in the past few days in which I am combing slighly differently and trying to show different lighting.

I am super pleased with everything. Thank you @Eugenix Hair Sciences!

Inked8 Months.jpg

Inked8 Months- 1.jpg

Inked8 Months- 2.jpg

Inked8 Months- 3.jpg

Inked8 Months- 5.jpg

Inked8 Months- 6.jpg

• Like 8

• Administrators

Wow what an amazing transformation 👏🏼👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 5 weeks later...

9 Months

Can't believe it has already been 9 months. 

I was in Philadelphia a couple of weeks ago when Dr. Pradeep came for consultations and it was amazing to see him again and talk some of the prospective HT patients through the Eugenix experience. Also incredible to meet some forum members and reconnect with @cavemanwhose results look most excellent.

Dr. Pradeep told me he could harvest another 3-3.5k grafts from my scalp and 2k+ from the beard which made me happy. HT #2 will likely be around 2.8-3k into the crown and possibly another 500-600 to add some density to the top.

Here are a few photos from the other day when visiting NYC.

I am VERY pleased! Thank you @Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Inked9 Months.jpg

Inked9 Months- 1.jpg

Inked9 Months-2.jpg

Inked9 Months- 3.jpg

Inked9 Months- 4.jpg

Inked9 Months- 5.jpg

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, ready4Hair said:

Holy crap another 4k grafts you're gonna be able to addition for a boy band

My train from New York to Philly got canceled the last minute. Unfortunately so I did not get to go see the doctor Which was very disappointing

Too funny @ready4Hair- I am actually in a 8 piece funk/rock/fusion band which was just re-formed a few years ago. This band formed when I was in college in the 90s and we just played for our 1st time in 27 years- in NYC. I got to tell you that it felt great to have hair on my head and an afro no less- LOL.

Sorry that the train was cancelled! Generally speaking, unless you have a unique case, you should be fine by sending photos of your situation to the Eugenix team.

16 minutes ago, SLA said:

Too funny @ready4Hair- I am actually in a 8 piece funk/rock/fusion band which was just re-formed a few years ago. This band formed when I was in college in the 90s and we just played for our 1st time in 27 years- in NYC. I got to tell you that it felt great to have hair on my head and an afro no less- LOL.

Sorry that the train was cancelled! Generally speaking, unless you have a unique case, you should be fine by sending photos of your situation to the Eugenix team.

I figured as much, but also thought it would be nice to be on Dr. Sethi's radar since I'm going with the Dr. Das package. Her work is stellar as well but it never hurts to have the rock star be involved.

• Like 1

@SLA

Thank you for sharing the update, everything is looking good, more density and growth will increase gradually in coming months, also we appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. It means a lot to us to know that we have been able to help you. We wish you all the best in your journey towards good health and happiness. 

Keep us updated on your progress. 

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, KeepGrowing said:

This is looking great! Thanks for sharing your journey.

My pleasure @KeepGrowing- It is my paying it forward. Without this forum and other members contributing, I wouldn't have landed where I am today.

• Like 1

On 7/19/2023 at 7:59 PM, SLA said:

9 Months

Can't believe it has already been 9 months. 

I was in Philadelphia a couple of weeks ago when Dr. Pradeep came for consultations and it was amazing to see him again and talk some of the prospective HT patients through the Eugenix experience. Also incredible to meet some forum members and reconnect with @cavemanwhose results look most excellent.

Dr. Pradeep told me he could harvest another 3-3.5k grafts from my scalp and 2k+ from the beard which made me happy. HT #2 will likely be around 2.8-3k into the crown and possibly another 500-600 to add some density to the top.

Here are a few photos from the other day when visiting NYC.

I am VERY pleased! Thank you @Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Inked9 Months.jpg

Inked9 Months- 1.jpg

Inked9 Months-2.jpg

Inked9 Months- 3.jpg

Inked9 Months- 4.jpg

Inked9 Months- 5.jpg

Truly a fantastic result that keeps getting better

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

Month 10

Tomorrow is officially 10 months from day 1 of surgery which seems lke a lifetime ago. I understand why people stop posting after 5-6 months- they get their hair and move on.

Nothing major to report on my end as I haven't really notice any changes over the past month or two. I do see hairs in my brush, but nothing out of ordinary as people typically lose 50-100 hairs a day.

Here are some photos with different styling in different lighting.

I'm very grateful to this forum and all the contributors who help inform my journey and here is my way of giving back. Thank you @Eugenix Hair Sciences!

Inked10 Months-1.jpg

Inked10 Months- 2.jpg

Inked10 Months- 3.jpg

Inked10 Months- 4.jpg

Inked10 Months- 5.jpg

Inked10 Months- 6.jpg

• Like 4
  • Wow 2

@SLA

Thank you for the update, it's wonderful to see that your hair has made significant progress at the 10-month mark, you'll observe more growth in coming months. Experiencing a hair fall of around 50-100 per day is generally considered normal. We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are delighted to know that our dedicated efforts have resulted in a successful outcome in your case.

Keep us updated on your progress.

Warmest Regards
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
Whatsapp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/ 

Edited by Eugenix Hair Sciences

13 minutes ago, Shadman said:

Hello, @SLA

I’ve just read your detailed write up. You’re looking absolutely great. Undoubtedly what a transformation. 

Thanks @Shadman- Much appreciate your support! 

I was connected with prospective Eugenix patient who asked me if all of the hassle, expense, etc. was worth it.

I told him that on a scale of 1-10, 10 being the highest, I was say an 11. So worth it! I've grown (not just hair) and continue to grow from this experience.

• Like 1

On 8/16/2023 at 4:06 PM, SLA said:

Month 10

Tomorrow is officially 10 months from day 1 of surgery which seems lke a lifetime ago. I understand why people stop posting after 5-6 months- they get their hair and move on.

Nothing major to report on my end as I haven't really notice any changes over the past month or two. I do see hairs in my brush, but nothing out of ordinary as people typically lose 50-100 hairs a day.

Here are some photos with different styling in different lighting.

I'm very grateful to this forum and all the contributors who help inform my journey and here is my way of giving back. Thank you @Eugenix Hair Sciences!

Inked10 Months-1.jpg

Inked10 Months- 2.jpg

Inked10 Months- 3.jpg

Inked10 Months- 4.jpg

Inked10 Months- 5.jpg

Inked10 Months- 6.jpg

It would be my wish to have a result like yours

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...

11 Months

Here you go, everyone- Tried to get photos in different kinds of lighting. Simply put, I am delighted! 

Hope these photos help those of you who were like me, less than a year ago deciding on where to go and questioning whether I was making the correct decision.

I was pretty confident going to Eugenix based on the results I saw from other NW6/7 comrades  who went there, but you never know how it will turn out on you.

I've said it before, it is the people on this forum who post their photos and talk about their experiences which makes this a treasure trove of knowledge and wisdom. Thank you!

Inked 11 Months.jpg

Inked 11 Months-2.jpg

Inked 11 Months-3.jpg

Inked Months- 4.jpg

Inked 11 Months- 5.jpg

Inked 11 Months-1.jpg

• Like 2
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1