Just Shave It Bro

Will smith didn’t get mad because it was about his wife’s hair .. it’s her medical condition , she’s been open about this throughout her life .. Alopecia is a medical condition. N their family is very sensitive about this. 

It’s a new low when u talking about someone’s medical issue .. n Chris Rock has made fun of her hair before in the 2016 Oscar’s .. it might be funny to Chris Rick about the hairloss .. but it ain’t funny to the smith family .. 

now Chris rock will know to keep his mouth shut bout jadas hair loss in the next Oscar’s. Point made! 

12 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I live in LA, which is a place where people all over the world move to seek attention. It’s actually sad to see wannabe influencers from small towns come here and end up in a dark place.

Let’s face it, the oscars, and award shows in general have been losing their audience. Cable TV is virtually extinct, movie theaters are empty, one could say “Social Media killed the Movie Star” what can they do to generate interest? What could captivate an audience and make people want to tune in and watch it? This.  

I mean, I’m old enough to remember Madonna kissing Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake showing Janet Jackson’s boob. It wouldn’t be the first time it’s been done. I don’t believe anyone could physically assault someone at a show and still be allowed to receive an award, sorry but that doesn’t make any sense.

Apparently these two have a feud-like history based on previous times Chris has made jokes about Jada over the years. Maybe they did actually bury the hatchet and get beyond it enough to milk it for a publicity stunt like this. Its one thing to pretend doing consensual or accidental sex-related acts. Faking intentional assault is just too far. I still lean more towards it being real, him getting away with it because it didn't happen to escalate past the slap.

• Administrators

Moments before, bracing leaning forward, hands behind his back 🤔 almost like he knew what was gonna happen8E5BED90-916C-4EB3-9B52-55E4245C71D2.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Moments before, bracing leaning forward, hands behind his back 🤔 almost like he knew what was gonna happen8E5BED90-916C-4EB3-9B52-55E4245C71D2.jpeg

I don't know if the triple post was a publicity stunt of your own :D  But yea that pic is definitely incriminating. What a couple of morons. They ought to have to serve the jail time for the first 10 idiots that actually try to slap someone on stage.

Edited by ciaus

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

Will smith didn’t get mad because it was about his wife’s hair .. it’s her medical condition , she’s been open about this throughout her life .. Alopecia is a medical condition. N their family is very sensitive about this. 

It’s a new low when u talking about someone’s medical issue .. n Chris Rock has made fun of her hair before in the 2016 Oscar’s .. it might be funny to Chris Rick about the hairloss .. but it ain’t funny to the smith family .. 

now Chris rock will know to keep his mouth shut bout jadas hair loss in the next Oscar’s. Point made! 

She’s lying about the medical condition, it’s traction alopecia. Brought on from wearing extensions and braids. 

You can see the difference 

image.jpeg

vs. 

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

7 minutes ago, Legend007 said:

Yea point made, we don't need free speech anymore.

• Haha 1

I personally do not feel Jada Smith is suffering from Alopecia. Gary Linkov on YouTube did a great breakdown describing why he thinks it's more traction alopecia than the type she claimed. 

However, i think Will Smith did this from an extremely misplaced sense of chivalry and the Smith's have an extremely weird family dynamic. 

Regarding Chris Rock almost preparing himself for the punch as evidence of it being a "Set up" that's not quite accurate. I think he saw the windup and the face contorted in that way because he knew what was coming. 

It’s the Oscar’s .. it’s not standup comedy .. there is a time n place for that .. if u guys see the video of the aftermath u know it wasn’t a joke. 
after will sat down , Chris said it’s just a gi Jane joke .. will said keep my wife out of ur mouth. Twice. N Chris said okay. 

Point was made. 

Edited by Legend007
  • Like 2

• Administrators
21 minutes ago, NARMAK said:

I personally do not feel Jada Smith is suffering from Alopecia. Gary Linkov on YouTube did a great breakdown describing why he thinks it's more traction alopecia than the type she claimed. 

However, i think Will Smith did this from an extremely misplaced sense of chivalry and the Smith's have an extremely weird family dynamic. 

Regarding Chris Rock almost preparing himself for the punch as evidence of it being a "Set up" that's not quite accurate. I think he saw the windup and the face contorted in that way because he knew what was coming. 

I think instinct would have been to pull away or block with your hands. If someone is coming up to you aggressively, putting your hands behind your back makes no sense. To me, it seems like he placed them there so he wouldn’t react instinctively and block. 

View my thread

• Administrators

This is the nail in the coffin for me

C46A4B38-ED31-4EE8-9752-3DAA8ABA280C.jpeg

• Like 1

View my thread

3 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The reason I believe it was staged is because Will Smith wasn’t removed. If it were real, security would’ve removed him right away. Do you guys think a respectable venue would allow someone to physically assault a host without doing something? I mean you can’t do this at a cheap comedy show, let alone a huge event. 

Its Will Smith bro, hes not going to be removed. I honestly think it wasnt staged and that everyone (including security) was just shocked. 

Just now, FUT4000 said:

Its Will Smith bro, hes not going to be removed. I honestly think it wasnt staged and that everyone (including security) was just shocked. 

They probably didn't have a clue what to do.  It's not every day a celebrity assaults another on live TV.
Plus he was winning an Oscar this year. 

• Administrators
48 minutes ago, SeanToman said:

They probably didn't have a clue what to do.  It's not every day a celebrity assaults another on live TV.
Plus he was winning an Oscar this year. 

I don’t think winning an award would excuse him to assault the presenter. 

View my thread

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

This is the nail in the coffin for me

C46A4B38-ED31-4EE8-9752-3DAA8ABA280C.jpeg

These snapshots that Melvin has been posting are convincing me it was a stunt. I'll bet when Will was sitting back down and yelling at him he was drawing on some actual anger he'd been harboring from their previous feuding.

The lows just keep getting lower, pretending to commit actual violent crimes for ratings. While people whip up social media mobs pretending to be outraged and devastated by anything and everything, down to the smallest verbal "micro-aggressions." 

Have to say if I was a young man again considering whether to join the military, I'd say no seeing how things have been trending for the past 15 yrs. Let it all collapse if these are the things people end up doing with freedom.

• Like 1

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, ciaus said:

These snapshots that Melvin has been posting are convincing me it was a stunt. I'll bet when Will was sitting back down and yelling at him he was drawing on some actual anger he'd been harboring from their previous feuding.

The lows just keep getting lower, pretending to commit actual violent crimes for ratings. While people whip up social media mobs pretending to be outraged and devastated by anything and everything, down to the smallest verbal "micro-aggressions." 

Have to say if I was a young man again considering whether to join the military, I'd say no seeing how things have been trending for the past 15 yrs. Let it all collapse if these are the things people end up doing with freedom.

For me, there’s some dead give aways, number one, no repercussions for assaulting a host. Number 2. Laughing and smiling while walking away. If you’re truly angry you wouldn’t behave this way. You also wouldn’t laugh at the joke in the beginning then flip a switch in seconds. Unless you’re truly unhinged. 

• Like 1

View my thread

I’ve just watched the uncensored video again - I know they’re literally the highest level of actors you can get, but it’s both of their reactions after the slap, which for me doesn’t suggest it is staged. 

Will Smith is genuinely fuming, and Chris Rock has been completely taken a back and left speechless - He’s genuinely scared as well when responding to smith shouting. 

30 minutes ago, sl said:

Has anyone got a clear photo or footage of the hand actually landing? I guess they have more cameras than the pentagon and with all the phones there also...should be there for the world to see for the most famous slap in history.

From what I can see and hear, he seems to connect with Chris' microphone only.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day