Why I Believe Eugenix is the Only Clinic Who could Solve My Puzzle.

Gatsby

• Valued Contributor

I have discussed this with Melvin and I agree that with the number of problems that I was faced with, I honestly believe that only Eugenix (and Dr Sethi), was the only place that I could trust to solve the many challenges that I presented with.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

100 out of 100 clinics would of said 

" Sorry sir ..youre not a candidtate for surgery "....whilst youve endured a lot of bad luck throughout your journey Adrian..youve had one massive lump of good luck on happening across Dr Sethi and his team.

Wishing you a great result

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Valued Contributor
11 hours ago, Zoomster said:

" Sorry sir ..youre not a candidtate for surgery "....whilst youve endured a lot of bad luck throughout your journey Adrian..youve had one massive lump of good luck on happening across Dr Sethi and his team.

Absolutely @Zoomster. This would never have got off ground let alone tackle all of the issues involved. Thanks for your constant support (and inspiration 🙏) as always!

• Valued Contributor
11 hours ago, Bandit90 said:

Amazing Adrian! Your journey has been so inspiring. You have now given hope to thousands of men who have suffered ill-fated HT surgery. Dr Pradeep really left no stone unturned! 

Many thanks for the kind words @Bandit90. Your journey will also give hope to so many men out there as well!

23 hours ago, Zoomster said:

I think you meant 99 out of 100 @Zoomster- lol

Love the video Adrian and excited for you as you progress through the months!

• Thanks 1

Said it before Adrian but really looking forwards to you getting that 12+ month result to see you finally get that smile and result you always wanted! ;)

Going to be really interesting to see how it all comes together and seeing the honesty in how challenging your case became even moreso after an in person assessment. 

• Thanks 1