Why I Believe Eugenix is the Only Clinic Who could Solve My Puzzle.

Gatsby

6 hours ago, SLA said:

I think you meant 99 out of 100 @Zoomster- lol

Love the video Adrian and excited for you as you progress through the months!

Haha..no I realised fully what I was saying ..Eugenix we’re the 101st …it wasn’t even a 99 out of 100 scenario ..no other clinic on planet earth would of had the skillset for this salvation ..

In my unbiased humble opinion of course 😊

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor
33 minutes ago, 3rdtimefail said:

@Gatsby This is incredible! very happy for you.

I certainly wish I found this group before moving forward with my 3rd transplant 😩.

Many thanks for the kind words. I have read your post. As you can see there is always an answer and you are in a far better position than I was/am. Give yourself a full twelve months before you even think about touching your scalp and use this time to research repair cases like mine. Wishing you all the best! 

Adrian, loved the video testamonial! This is a true case study for the books not just for Eugenix, but for any other candidate or clinic to see and be inspired by. It will be, and is a successful procedure because of the combination of your relentless pursuit to making this dream a reality, and Eugenix rising up to the challenge in everyway and investing in you as a client, having a caring and creative approach to every aspect of your surgery!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Hope this turns out great for you!  I found it odd that you had an Australian accent as I always just assume a neutral, midwestern American accent unless I check the profile and see a different locale.

• Like 1

• Administrators
11 hours ago, John1991 said:

Hope this turns out great for you!  I found it odd that you had an Australian accent as I always just assume a neutral, midwestern American accent unless I check the profile and see a different locale.

Yup Adrian is an aussie, you’d be surprised about a quarter of all members are from the UK or Australia.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.