GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

• Administrators
15 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Many thanks @AGL77. The biggest victory for me is no longer feeling self conscious of the scar along my hairline and in the donor area. It's freed up a lot my attention to better things in life. 🙏

image.gif

• Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 9/5/2023 at 6:54 PM, Gatsby said:

Thanks Melvin. Looking back it’s a reminder of how grateful I am. I wouldn’t have even attempted this without yourself, this community and Eugenix. I also never dreamed I would have hair again, let alone the disappearance of scars in this lifetime. 🙏

On 9/13/2023 at 9:40 AM, OliverAtom said:

Wow!!! Speechless. Incredible transformation 🤩

57D70132-D4A0-4DFD-8432-4F800F3764D9.jpe

Truly remarkable. Well done Dr Sethi. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/20/2023 at 2:39 AM, Gatsby said:

Many thanks @AGL77. The biggest victory for me is no longer feeling self conscious of the scar along my hairline and in the donor area. It's freed up a lot my attention to better things in life. 🙏

I can imagine the "freedom" you feel nowadays without thinking about those scars. Can not wait to see that update.

• Thanks 1

• Administrators

@Gatsby has too much hair now 😀 

• Haha 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, CharlesBarkley said:

I can imagine the "freedom" you feel nowadays without thinking about those scars. Can not wait to see that update.

Honestly living with the scars was the hardest part of all of this. It was like looking at a constant reminder of the stupidity and regret of what I chose to do. 

• Well Done 1

33 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

Honestly living with the scars was the hardest part of all of this. It was like looking at a constant reminder of the stupidity and regret of what I chose to do. 

How short can you cut your sides for the scar not to show? My scar shows if I go 2 on the sides. Hoping if I implant some beard grafts into the scar I can cut it at a 2. 

• Valued Contributor
45 minutes ago, HairTrippin said:

How short can you cut your sides for the scar not to show? My scar shows if I go 2 on the sides. Hoping if I implant some beard grafts into the scar I can cut it at a 2. 

To be honest I would try with SMP first (with an excellent SMP artist). If you feel you are not getting the camouflage you require then you can go more invasive with FUE beard grafts into the scar/s. I can feel the thicker beard/pubic grafts in my donor scars growing now. I keep my hair short at the back and sides but I don’t think I could buzz it dow to a true skin fade. But at the level it is cut now the scars previously would definitely be apparent. Now they’re not. 🙏

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

28 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

To be honest I would try with SMP first (with an excellent SMP artist). If you feel you are not getting the camouflage you require then you can go more invasive with FUE beard grafts into the scar/s. I can feel the thicker beard/pubic grafts in my donor scars growing now. I keep my hair short at the back and sides but I don’t think I could buzz it dow to a true skin fade. But at the level it is cut now the scars previously would definitely be apparent. Now they’re not. 🙏

Only thing I’m worried about smp is color change and how it will look after a few years. How short are you cutting it now? So the beard and pubic hairs helped camouflage it more? 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Valued Contributor

MONTH NINE HT2

Well I’m just shy of nine months post op HT2. Here are the results to date. I’ve just had a haircut and color and there is a touch of hair spray on this. There’s also a little redness along the hairline and temples from the color. 

IMG_2605.png

IMG_2608.png

IMG_2606.png

IMG_2610.png

IMG_2607.png

• Like 6
  • Wow 4
  • Well Done 1

My oh my!…and just when your previous update with pics couldn’t possibly look any better, this update is absolutely incredible Gats!…honestly brother, I have seen hundreds of repair cases over the past 4 decades and I cannot think of even one other case that looked better…I am so happy for you…😁

• Well Done 1

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

• Valued Contributor
4 hours ago, gillenator said:

My oh my!…and just when your previous update with pics couldn’t possibly look any better, this update is absolutely incredible Gats!…honestly brother, I have seen hundreds of repair cases over the past 4 decades and I cannot think of even one other case that looked better…I am so happy for you…😁

Many thanks @gillenator. 🙏That means a lot coming from you. You've always been in my corner from the beginning. Greatly appreciated. 👍

• Valued Contributor
24 minutes ago, Spring15 said:

Can you show how it looks when its combed forward @Gatsby

I'll do some pics or a video of my hair brushed forward for sure. Right now I don't want to mess with how good it looks! 🤩😉🙏

• Thanks 1