GATSBY 'UNPLUGGED!' 15,671 (3 surgeries) Grafts FUE+BHT Dr. Sethi Eugenix

Gatsby

• Valued Contributor

Sorry for the absence from the forum but it has been non stop since the moment I landed in New Delhi almost a week ago. Yesterday I hit a speed hump when we couldn’t stop the bleeding and had to call it a day.😩Today however I’m back in the saddle again and all is going well.💪🥳 In a few more days I will be back with a full update on everything that’s been happening. Thanks for all the support guys and for being in my corner from day one. 🙏❤️

• Like 25

On 1/17/2023 at 2:38 PM, Gatsby said:

Arrived this morning after flying all night with a delay and a switch of flights. Today was spent at the farm house, the clinic catching up with all of the great staff and meeting a couple of new patients. All I can say is that the scar will be a thing of the past! 🤩🇮🇳🙏❤️

Awesome! Good Luck :) 

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2023 at 2:16 PM, Gatsby said:

So I’ve grown my beard out a little bit as I’ll be using it as a donor source next week at Eugenix. Suddenly everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) at work keeps telling me I look great with a beard! Why now??? 🙄🫣😩🤣

BBA0768C-8AB7-4B1A-9E36-8566330B4A33.thumb.jpeg.5f53b84bb4ed5aa27ccadab11b85228e.jpeg

How do you still have a beard ? I mean the amount of grafts taken out were huge.

Edited by bigmistake

• Valued Contributor

Still in India 🇮🇳 at Eugenix. Final surgery finished yesterday. I’m just having my donor cleaned today and every day for the next few days while I am still here. I’ll leave it there and I leave for home on Saturday where I will write up a full report with pics. However I want to just say this. Someone up there must have been listening to all of your kind words and well wishes. I am delighted with the number of scalp grafts that Eugenix were able to extract for this second procedure! 🤩😗 😇🙏

• Like 6

• Administrators

Can’t wait for your pictures 🙏

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

2 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Still in India 🇮🇳 at Eugenix. Final surgery finished yesterday. I’m just having my donor cleaned today and every day for the next few days while I am still here. I’ll leave it there and I leave for home on Saturday where I will write up a full report with pics. However I want to just say this. Someone up there must have been listening to all of your kind words and well wishes. I am delighted with the number of scalp grafts that Eugenix were able to extract for this second procedure! 🤩😗 😇🙏

Man, I'm so excited for your write up!!

Enjoy the next few days of rest 👍

• Thanks 1

On 1/11/2023 at 9:46 AM, Gatsby said:

So I’ve grown my beard out a little bit as I’ll be using it as a donor source next week at Eugenix. Suddenly everyone (and I mean EVERYONE) at work keeps telling me I look great with a beard! Why now??? 🙄🫣😩🤣

BBA0768C-8AB7-4B1A-9E36-8566330B4A33.thumb.jpeg.5f53b84bb4ed5aa27ccadab11b85228e.jpeg

Wow! You really look fantastic with a beard... and I am sure you will be able to keep doing that after your next procedure even if they take some from there. Keep those photos coming!

• Thanks 1

On 1/23/2023 at 1:48 AM, Gatsby said:

Sorry for the absence from the forum but it has been non stop since the moment I landed in New Delhi almost a week ago. Yesterday I hit a speed hump when we couldn’t stop the bleeding and had to call it a day.😩Today however I’m back in the saddle again and all is going well.💪🥳 In a few more days I will be back with a full update on everything that’s been happening. Thanks for all the support guys and for being in my corner from day one. 🙏❤️

Even got a glimpse of your dancing too via IG

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

On 1/11/2023 at 2:46 AM, Gatsby said:

You have that Dr Sethi Salt and Pepper on the beard. Just apply some powder like he does xD

Follow my Hair Transplant experience with Eugenix!

Nov 16, 2022

• Valued Contributor

Well the last two weeks was as good as my last time at Eugenix only just in a different way this time. I had an idea of what to expect and yet once again everything exceeded my hopes and aspirations. 🙏

I personally felt that after the last procedure one year ago that my scalp donor would be hard pressed to yield very much at all. However it had improved and to my delight we were able to extract 3,062 scalp grafts!!!🤩 On top of that we extracted an added 2,683 beard grafts for a combined 5,745 grafts in total. When you combine this with last year's epic surgery I have now had 14,468 grafts transplanted! Best of all was that Dr Pradeep wanted to put that hairline scar of mine to bed for good nearly as much as I did. Se he lowered the hairline slightly so that it now covered the entire hairline scar completely.🤩 Also of those 2,683 beard grafts extracted, 236 were used to farm into the old donor scars. It was interesting to note that last year we farmed in 232 pubic grafts into the donor scars. When my head was shaved again this time the bottom punch graft scar had disappeared! The top donor scar remained but it was much improved. So I'm now finally looking at a scalp that after so many years of my life since the age of 18 to be looking normal again. 🙌

To say that I am overwhelmed and delighted would be a massive understatement. On top of this I had the pleasure of meeting so many other patients and this time I got to meet most of the staff and doctors. Their is some incredible talent at Eugenix that encompasses all of the doctors, the technicians, to the communication and logistics team, to the drivers and support staff as well. In fact the best way to sum Eugenix up is just that. It is a complete team of pure excellence. It is a success story of being the sum total of all of it's parts. If you take one factor out (be it anyone involved) then the team would not be able to operate at the level that it does. I'll chime back in later but first I'll add some pics. Finally, I cannot thank everyone enough who I have met and communicated with on HRN. It is thanks to this great forum and all of the people who I have had the great pleasure to be friends with and to have them in my corner every time when the chips were down that made my repair recovery from being a scarred, Norwood 7 candidate possible. Quite simply I just wouldn't have had the courage to have gone this alone. I owe a debt of gratitude to HRN and to Dr Sethi, Dr Arika and all of the team at Eugenix.  🙏

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1
  • Wow 1
  • Well Done 1

53 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

The donor showing the lower scar having now disappeared from donor farming one year ago. The following photo just after beard grafts this time  implanted into the donor scars again again. 

77397188-A78E-4563-99B3-02EDA7799A65.jpeg

52004F3B-9D9A-406B-A10E-7D428D781A31.jpeg

Wow so the second picture is beard grafts placed into that fut scar immediately? It looks like it’s already gone, I can’t even tell.

• Thanks 1