Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

Very pleased with my new hairline and the progress of my frontal third! Getting super long now and thicker…. The crown still has time to go but I can feel tiny hairs coming through ! A few more months and I think I’ll pretty much have full scalp coverage ! 

50BB5018-FB72-402F-ADA1-AA70EF0704A9.jpeg

0AB8A509-03B6-4E0F-BD69-4DC97012FDD2.jpeg

• Like 5

• Administrators
32 minutes ago, captaincalico said:

Very pleased with my new hairline and the progress of my frontal third! Getting super long now and thicker…. The crown still has time to go but I can feel tiny hairs coming through ! A few more months and I think I’ll pretty much have full scalp coverage ! 

50BB5018-FB72-402F-ADA1-AA70EF0704A9.jpeg

0AB8A509-03B6-4E0F-BD69-4DC97012FDD2.jpeg

Damn bro, can I post you on my next YouTube video? I’ll shout out your channel. Maybe you’d be willing to do the podcast with me?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
1 hour ago, captaincalico said:

Getting thicker by the day ! To say I’m happy is an understatement … also anyone else having issues when posting a picture ? Mine keep posting sideways !

780CAB43-9B73-4DC2-8F8A-0C30E1FBF2C5.jpeg

This is probably one of the most insane results. You should update your YouTube account.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Bro wtf this is insane! 
012D0622-9E78-4987-A54B-276EA3875F32.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man, amazing results.  Just a few questions from me which maybe others could answer:

• This is a lot of grafts and basically a whole new head of hair, so why the necessary choice of taking Fin, surely that just protects native hair which is not going to be a problem for you as there isn't much left?
  • Why minoxidil, that grows new hair, surely you dont need that as you just got a hair transplant?
  • why Dr. Patrick Mwamba, haven't head much about him but his results look great!
  • If one wanted to a HT without taking fin/min, and waited for hair loss to stablise and lose a lot of hair, would that be okay?

34 minutes ago, Hairtroubles said:

Hey man, amazing results.  Just a few questions from me which maybe others could answer:

• This is a lot of grafts and basically a whole new head of hair, so why the necessary choice of taking Fin, surely that just protects native hair which is not going to be a problem for you as there isn't much left?
  • Why minoxidil, that grows new hair, surely you dont need that as you just got a hair transplant?
  • why Dr. Patrick Mwamba, haven't head much about him but his results look great!
  • If one wanted to a HT without taking fin/min, and waited for hair loss to stablise and lose a lot of hair, would that be okay?

Speaking from experience....   Fin/min help keep the hair you got,  and makes them healthier and thicker.  If you stop taking the meds,  you can lose native and even transplanted hairs too.  

Dr Mwamba is a highly sought, highly respected HT surgeon.  His reviews speak for themselves.   I went to him for a repair job HT a couple months ago,   and he did a great job.  Exceeded my expectations.  

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Hairtroubles said:

Fair - is there any hope of a transplant without taking fin or min, at all?

yes, you will likely still maintain your results for a while, you just increase your risk of losing hair.

It's more of a scale of risk that varies for each individual. Some guys won't need it, other guys will. 

5 hours ago, Hairtroubles said:

Fair - is there any hope of a transplant without taking fin or min, at all?

Of course...   But you taking the chance that in the future having to shave all your hair off and then having all the fue scars or an fut scar.    Making it a double whammy. 

Don't take fin if you're hesitant,  but at least take minoxidil.  They got oral minoxidil now which makes it so much easier.   

Or you can take a micro dose of fin like 0.25 MG from a compound pharmacy.   

Edited by Etownone

1 hour ago, Etownone said:

Of course...   But you taking the chance that in the future having to shave all your hair off and then having all the fue scars or an fut scar.    Making it a double whammy. 

Don't take fin if you're hesitant,  but at least take minoxidil.  They got oral minoxidil now which makes it so much easier.   

Or you can take a micro dose of fin like 0.25 MG from a compound pharmacy.   

Hi Etownone! I uave read that minox oral has can cause heart issues! Whats your opinion about it ? Really want to start oral min but iam a bit scared! Thanks mate

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, omarca said:

Hi Etownone! I uave read that minox oral has can cause heart issues! Whats your opinion about it ? Really want to start oral min but iam a bit scared! Thanks mate

To each their own.   Talk to your dr, do the research. 

I've been taking 10 mgs day prescribed by Dr Mwamba for 6 months...   And my blood pressure is normal still.   

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Etownone said:

I've been taking 10 mgs day prescribed by Dr Mwamba for 6 months...   And my blood pressure is normal still.   

Wow...of oral Minox? I thought 5mg was the most daily prescribed for hair loss.

2 hours ago, Aslitarcan sucks said:

Yeah I thought the usual dose was 2.5mg or something.. 10mg sounds crazy

2 hours ago, SLA said:

Wow...of oral Minox? I thought 5mg was the most daily prescribed for hair loss.

Yeah... I thought it was a bit much too.  

They are 5mg tablets.   I take 2 a day.  

So far, so good.    No sides effects to complain of.   I can always drop it down to 5mg a day. 

• Like 2