Dr. Patrick Mwamba (Fue Clinic) - Over 9,000 grafts - 24th & 25th of May 2021

On 12/3/2022 at 6:51 AM, WhereIsMyMind said:

Hi. It all stems from one small study they did with a Rugby team assesing their DHT levels after ingesting creatine or not which did infact increase it a lot which sparkled this debate for ages now.

Since then, it has been reported several times why this study has no scientific value, the sample and the way it was done can't prove anything.

In fact, no one has ever reproduced same results ever again. Problem is not many research going into this to finally debunk it. I made my research on it and from all I gathered simply put, the general consensus is:

"Creatine monohidrate *might* slightly alter DHT production, but its so negligible that it should have no impact on any hormonal or hair loss related problems"

Again, there is anecdotal evidence of people saying it did affect them in the internet... So...

I think best approach since whatever it does will be mild, just trial and error and conclude for yourself. Become your own study :)

I am going to do the same... GL!

Amazing reply thank you bro ! Very insightful! I too am skeptical about the findings but since I did take it years ago and I did go bald, I couldn’t help but think did this stuff have some sort of part to play…. I personally don’t think so. Genetics is the culprit! Thanks for the great reply !

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Pbaird98 said:

Phenomenal difference, Really does suit you having hair, how does it compare to you’re younger non balding self? 

Thank you ! I am over the moon of course ! And still more improvement to come ! It’s pretty much exactly how my hair was texture wise and curly as wel! Obviously it’ll never be as thick and I had really thick hair but obviously no complaints!

• Like 3

Crazy man. I just had my surgery with Mwamba. I literally went to him because of you and my surgical plan/hair situation is very similar. Hopefully in 18 month I can also brag about my new NW1 head. Your results are literally the best I ever seen!! Congratulations!!

• Administrators
4 hours ago, captaincalico said:

Hey everyone ! Quick little pre new year update…. Still improving all the time and I’ll be having one final touch up on my crown early next year ! Here’s a link to my YouTube short 

This is crazy, I’ll do a nice little compilation for you

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

1 hour ago, WhereIsMyMind said:

Crazy man. I just had my surgery with Mwamba. I literally went to him because of you and my surgical plan/hair situation is very similar. Hopefully in 18 month I can also brag about my new NW1 head. Your results are literally the best I ever seen!! Congratulations!!

Thread Thread Thread

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Administrators
5 hours ago, captaincalico said:

18 months 😎😎😎

5C14F68A-F51D-4D59-9F1F-46FA650E3678.jpeg

You look insane man, how’s the crown?

View my thread

• 3 weeks later...